teaser II

The new generation. STORY STARTING !

 

 

a new beginning. 

The figure moved past another door and walked straigt towads the brigde. He was called in and he knows that it meant something bad. He opened the door and walked in, towards his superior and mentor. "General Hux, you wanted to see me." Said person turned around and looked up and down, scanning the person before him. "Ginn, I am surprised you managed to come so quickly. Yes indeed. How are the preparations on board going fo far? For the new recruiting program starting tomorrow?" Hux tucked on his sleeve, correcting his clothing. Ginn aswered immediatly. "Everything is going great, General. We are having no issues whatsoever." Hux nodded. "Then make sure it'll stay like this. If I get a notice of any problem or misbehaviour tomorrow, you'll be the first to take responsibilities." Jason's eyes widened for a second, but Hux didn't notice. "Of course, General." his superior made a hand gesture for him to leave and that's what he did. He went straigt to the cantine, where he wanted to meet Zach. He hasn't had anything to eat yet and he's been awake for 8 hours. "What's up, Captain." Zach greeted him. He was a strategist for the First Order and always about his new rank. "Shut up. What's the menu today?", he asked and Zach looked down at his plate. "Mashed potatoes, greens and meatloaf." He grinned. "Dude, it really pays off being in the upper class here, isn't it. Matt, the technician told me, they don't even get to eat meat down there." Jason shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. We all had to go through that. Wait, so you never had to be down there?" Zach shook his head. "Nope, I've always been special enough to get to eat here." He continued eating and Jason watched him with jelousy. He himself never had it easy in life. He had to fight for everything. Ever since the the First Order came to his homeplanet, killed his parents and took him in, he had to fight to survive on this base. He hated them for killing his parents and he hated it that he was brought here against his will. But this was his home now. He had nowhere else to go. Nothing and noone to fight for.

author's note

 

This is the second teaser. A little new motivation for your app's ! Enjoy. :)