Chapter 0.5

The new generation. STORY STARTING !

 

 

 

Jason was suppressing a grin as he was standing behind Hut, listening to his same old speech about the glorious First order. He didn’t need to look at his face to know it was probably firing red from all the screaming and that surely, spit was shooting out of his mouth like lasers out of a blaster.
He never understood this whole yelling thing. Hut believes it makes him look superior and frightening, but all Jason saw were insecurities covered with a loud voice. It was pitiful to know that everything Hux was shouting towards the newcomers was actually the Generals yes and amen and even more pitiful, that Jason had to act like it was his’ either. 



He looked into the faces of the newbies and saw determination, but also fear and admiration. Most of them were probably here because of their own goals, but it hurts him to know, that many of them might also be here because they had no other choice. Like he did back then. He remembered feeling so lost inside and on the edge of crying, he stood right there, not knowing that now, his life has reached a new low. 


He caught a movement to his right, from Kylo and understood instantly. He too was fed up with Hux speeches, who were one in a while chances for the redheaded man to boast his power and non-existent masculinity. Kylo often described it as a little child crying and shouting for attention.

Jason was so lost in his thoughts, that he didn’t realize Hux already ended his speech. It was his turn now to welcome the new recruits and show them around. 


„New recruits, please follow me.“, he ordered them and walked ahead, leading them the way into their new home. They arrived in the east wing of the base and when he signed them to enter though a door, they did so immediately. After everyone stood in position again he closed the door behind him and looked into those emotional faces.


„From now on, this is your home. You have to follow certain rules during your stay with us and I will be honest, the first order is really thrifty with second chances. To your advantage, I’m far more forgiving than my colleagues, but since I’ll be the one receiving YOUR punishment, even I have my limits.


You are not permitted to leave the east wing between 8pm and 6am. Breakfast is served in the cafeteria from 7am til 10 am. I will meet everyone tomorrow at 6:45 here and show you the way, one time. Afterwards it is your responsibility to know the way. As well as the location of the training rooms.
If someone finds you somewhere you shouldn’t be, you’ll get into trouble with me. 

You are allowed to have study or training groups, but remember: You are here to work and support the first order, not to play and have fun with friends. Every romantic relationship is strictly forbidden. And I give you a well-meant advice. Don’t even try to secretly date. We WILL find out.“



Jason looked into the eyes of the recruits and felt awful. He wanted to cheer them up. Say some loving words, but he wasn’t allowed to. He had to say what he had to say and even if it was mean and cold advice coming out of his mouth, he knew that they were life saving. The First Order was an awful place for so many young people, who SHOULD be dating and having friends, laughing and living to their fullest. They shouldn’t be here, at the source of war, locked away, unable to speak their minds and forced to do stuff they don’t want to do.
He watched them salute in front of him and walk away. He swore his heart just made a cracking noise. He hated this place.

author's note

 

IT'S BEEN SO LONG. OMG. I know some of you might have believed this fanfiction was not going anywhere, I was dead or whatsoever. And some of you were probably also saying stuff like "Wow, Winnie. Why are you such a hypocrite saying you have no time to write this story but have been applying for other fanfics." .. YES I KNOW. But I've just not been inspired to write it. There was just nothing coming to me. N.O.T.H.I.N.G.  And I am sorry if you've been waiting for a long time, but I was completely out of it. 

BUT now I'm here and I've continued. I know it's not much. I feel like I need to cheat myself by writing smaller chapters that I can upload regularly. Maybe that way I will trick myself to become consistent and not have so much pressure to write a big chapter. Nevertheless, the second chapter is also finished as well, so I will have that one uploaded soon. But for what's after that. Sorry guys, I cannot give you a promise to upload constantly. Just know that I'll be here, TRYING! 

Aswell sorry if there will be chapters where I'll point out one character more than others, but I promise, everyone will get their fair share. 

Love you to pieces!