Healer Pt.2

Hana's Stories about Jin [KSJ]

Title : Healer Pt.2
Character : You as Lee Minju X Kim Seokjin
Genre : Fantasy


It was night. It was calm and quiet as always. Except when your father came home and make some mess before passed out at the living room. His routine was the cause of your routine. He made messes, you clean it. Simple but tiring. Your ears were used to his cursing and yelling every single night as if it’s your lullaby.

The calm didn’t last long when someone just barged into the house. All the noises of thing crashing and cracking woke you up. Your father never makes mess twice a night. Rubbing your eyes, you climbed down the stairs. You gasped by the sight of gangsters beating up your father with everything they could reach. Vases, books, chairs, everything.

You’re not as tough as everyone think. You’re really weak at heart. You slumped down at one of the stairs and hide quietly while cupping your mouth. You have no strength in your leg to run into your room which forcing you to watch the horrendous scene.

“Just give your daughter to us and we’ll settle this in peace,” The leader bent down closer to your father. You father did the thing you wanted to do to him which is spitting on his face.

“Never,” You widen up your eyes as the leader took out a gun after your father answered that.

“Your organs will do then,” The gun shot echoed and blood gushing out from your father’s chest. Your heart almost jumps out. The gangster headed towards the stairs. You tiptoed to your room and locked it. Moving the drawer to block the door, you glanced to the balcony.

Without hesitating, you pushed the sliding door and jumped off the balcony. You shut your eyes while waiting your body crushed onto the hard road. You expected to land on tiles or your bicycle but you landed on something soft instead. You turned to your back to find Jin beneath you, groaning in pain.

Jin slowly opened his eyes and smiled at you. “You’re okay?” He said with shaking voice. Also shaking in fear and still frightened with what’s happening in your house, you nodded. Jin pushed his body up and managed to stand up on his own two feet.

“Let’s go,” He grabbed your wrist. The situation left you no choice. You followed his lead.

XXXXX

“What?” You hugged your knees. It’s not that you’re eavesdropping. The voice’s owner was loud enough for you to hear him.

“Seriously hyung… We’re not that rich to have another person,”

“She won’t be here long. I promise, Yoongi,”

“Are you sure?”

“Very sure,”

“Fine.. Wait, IS THAT BLOOD?!?!?!”

Your eyes shot open. 'What?' You pulled the door and stormed outside. You froze when you saw a blood streaming down from his forehead. You rushed to him and held the back of his head. The blood covered almost your entire palm.

“Yah, what happened? Don’t tell me you... You fought those guys?” You asked. He gave a small smile.

“Don’t worry, it’s not tha….” He didn’t get to finish before he sank onto the floor. The blood pooled around his head within seconds. The guy that Jin called Yoongi pulled Jin’s body closer to him.

“Look what you have done?! He took care of your from afar and this how you return the favor?! I know it from the first time he started to talk about you. Women are all the same,” Yoongi blurted it all out and your heart can’t accept all those shots. You stepped few steps to your back, further from Jin. Jin turned to you and handed out his arms weakly.

“Don’t go….” He said but you can’t fulfill that. You ran out the house, leaving Jin’s suffering.

XXXXX

It’s been two days since you stayed in your hideout which is yourself made hut, located not so far from the park. You haven’t eaten anything so your face really shrunken. Your eyebags explained how you haven’t sleep properly.

For the first time in those two days, you walked out from the hut and headed to the back. Your eyes spotted a small hill with some flowers on top of it. It’s Momo’s grave. You placed her body there.

You kneeled near to the grave and clenched your fist. The tears unwillingly leak from your eyes and flowed down through your slim cheeks.

“Momo.. I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t take you in. You could have been happier with another owner. You won’t have to die at such early age. You deserve a better life, Momo,” You mourned between your sobs.

Your hand makes its way into your pocket and you grabbed the content. Taking it out, you slashed the safety knife open. You know this isn’t right but you need to accept your punishments.

Your mother died while trying to save you from a car. It was hit and run so no one can stand up for her. Momo died to stop your father from abusing you. He threw Momo out of the window. Your father died few days ago to protect you from those filthy gangsters. Everyone who protected you left. Jin? You barely know him but he got hurt, because of you. Those wounds were not small ones. He could have died.

They all died because of you. You’re not competent enough to protect those people back. You’re just a weak and hopeless girl. With that kind of thinking, you decided to end everything. At least you can protect Jin from getting hurt again.

You held down the blade onto your wrist. You hissed and gritted your teeth to hold in the stinging sensations. You just stared blankly onto the flowing red liquid down to your arms. A small smile appeared on your face. Your vision became blurry.

“Let me follow you guys….”

 

 

[END]

 

 

Just kidding

 

You squinted your eyes and you feel dim light shone into your pupils.

“Are…… y… awake?” You heard voices. You let out a loud yelp when your wrist suddenly throbs.

“Minju? Can you see me?” You gasped when you can see clearly. You saw Jin with a bandage around his head was staring at you few inches away. You sat up instantly and Jin also straightened his back. You pursed your lips as you noticed your bandaged wrist.

“What is this?” You grabbed the bandage and took it off with force. Jin shocked by your actions quickly grabbed your other wrist.

“What are you doing?!” He yelled. You ignored him and look outside the hut. You ran outside and spotted the knife you used. You held the knife and prepared to slash your other wrist.

“STOP THAT!” Jin tried to get a hold on the knife. You pulled away and stepped further from him.

“Let me end my life. You don’t know anything about me. YOU SHOULDN’T INTEFERE WITH MY LIFE!” You shouted while keeping the knife on your wrist.

“Yes, I know!”

“No, you don’t!”

“If I don’t know. Momo did! Momo also watching you so stop all of this!”

“What are you talking about?!”

“Look!” He pointed at the small hill. You turned to your back and freeze on the spot. You saw Momo sitting there quietly. You locked gaze with her and unconsciously, you dropped the knife.

“Momo?” She barked, answering you.

You stepped nearer and kneeled. She kept staring into your heart. You handed out you palm and she put her paws on it. You can’t feel her touch but she really did put it.

“She said, stop blaming yourself,” You looked up on Jin. He smiled and continued.

“You’re the best owner I could ever have. I’ll go soon and make sure your parents are alright. If you want me to be happy and feel that it’s worth it to risk my life for you, live happily,”

Tears escaped your eyes. You’re not sure if Jin saying the truth but somehow you can feel that it’s really Momo who said that.

“You won’t need me all the time; there are more than enough special dogs like me. You won’t need a pet to be happy. You just need someone who’ll heal you and protect you from any harm,”

Jin paused for a moment.

“So promise me you’ll smile again. Show me that smile. That happy smile you always give to me since the first time you take me in. Just give your earnest smile,”

Your lips slowly turned into the brightest smile you ever had. Jin shocked by that new sight. He froze by how you’re shining with that smile. His lips gaped apart with a dropping jaw.

‘I told you. Her smile is the best,’ Momo sneered.

Jin cleared his throat and looked away from Momo and you.

You looked at your hand and Momo slowly vanished. She barked once again your hand before completely gone from your sight. Suddenly a flower grew from the hill. The flower was mesmerizing and pretty, just like Momo.

You stand up and tapped on Jin’s shoulder. He quickly faced you but his pupils were still shaking. You wiped your tears and pulled him into a tight hug. His body became hard like a log.

“Thank you…” You mumbled. He hesitated before he lifted his arms and hugged you back. He caressed your hair. He then pushed you away slowly and grabbed your wrist.

“Let me heal you,” He walked away from the hill and you glanced to Momo’s grave once again, smiling.

‘You did well. Thank you for finding that someone for me,’ You thought. The sky was bright with the stars, shining hopes to your hopeless life while holding onto your ‘healer’.

 

(REAL END)

 

Author's note
Taraaaa! Fantasy story for you! Congrats for reading till the end even tho I know I messed up. Anyway, I love you guys so much. Thanks for reading, my Precious!

-Hana-