Poison

Hana's Stories about Jin [KSJ]

 

 

 

Title : Poison
Characters : You as Lee Dahye X Kikm Seokjin
Genre : Psycho

"Let the poison take me along..."


"Jin!" You squealed when you saw him. You dumped all your stuff and rushed to the guy who captured your whole attention. You literally jumped onto that guy excitedly.

"Woah, easy!" He giggled at your over reactions. He pushed you away softly and flashed a warm smile.

"How's my girl doing? Everything's fine?" Jin walked you back to your stuff. You nodded and smiled back.

"It's fine! But... not everything," Your expression suddenly became gloomy. You then instantly cross your arms, eyeing Jin sharply. Jin who can't grasp the situation tilted his head and furrowed his brows.

"What do you mean..?" You scoffed at his reaction.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" You questioned. Jin awkwardly rubbed his neck at your words.

"Well...." He paused, as if finding something to say. You smirked.

"Along these two months, 61 days, I've been thinking about how I should kill you for making me waiting," Jin gulped hard.

"K-kill..??" He repeated.

"Yeah. I've been thinking so hard but it's not a good idea tho," Again, Jin confused.

"Because I missed you more each day, thinking of you,"

Jin grinned right away and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Aish, you're making me scared!" He whined as he rustling your hair. You hugged back and feeling his warmness. You missed him so much. He worked as a chef so he always traveled to explore foods around the world. You're one of the lucky girls because god gave you a chance to date him. He's perfection.

"So... dinner? My treat," Jin suddenly asked. You beamed up and a big grin pasted on your face.

"You're going to cook for me?!" Your eyes shined. He cocked one eyebrow and fixed his coat.

"Of course. Who am I?" He used his deepest tone.

"Chef Jin~" You answered.

XXXXX

"Jin, I'm here!" You said as you're taking of your sneakers. You were walking pass the stairs when you heard mumbling sounds upstairs. You grinned, started to planning mischievous act in your mind. Slowly, you tiptoed on each one of the stairs until you saw Jin's back facing you.

"Ji-"

"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?!? YOU CAN FCK OFF AND STOP ASKING SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE, YOU MORON!" You froze at that spot. He never shouts like that.

He slammed his phone onto the couch, looked very frustrated. His face was totally red and you can see his veins, visible on his neck. You decided to take a brave step. You stepped nearer and patted his shoulder.

"Jin..." You whispered. He turned to you like in split of second, looking frightened by your presence.

"Dahye... Wh- No, since when you're here?" He stammered and you can saw his forehead broke some small droplets of sweat.

"I just arrived. What's wrong? You're sweating madly," You took out your handkerchief, dabbing those sweats off his handsome face.

He flashed a warm smile and his gaze changed into a calm one, just like you always see before. He pulled your hand, grasping it. His hand was trembling.

"I'm fine. Let's go," He dragged you to downstairs. You took a quick glance at his phone.

'Who's that? Why did he become like this?' Thousand of questions rushed into your mind.

XXXXX

"Wahh, how can you cook this in such dramatic way?" You squealed at the bubbling soup along with the juicy stir-fry. It's so mouthwatering. Jin smiled proudly as he stirred the soup. You turned to your back instantly when you heard a ring.

"Is that your phone?" You were going to exit the kitchen when Jin suddenly grabbed your wrist. Of course you shocked by his harsh action.

"Sorry. I'll get it. Watch the soup," He flashed a smile and sauntered upstairs. You shrugged you thoughts off and focused your mind to the soup.

XXXXX

You kept tapping the table as you already put off the fire.

‘Where's him?’ You stepped out the kitchen and looked around.

‘Is he still upstairs?’ You passed a big mirror at the living room and totally shocked. There's some freaking soup stains on your white blouse. You rushed to the bathroom almost immediately.

"Thank god..." You sighed in relief after the stains were completely gone. You washed your hands and walked out the bathroom. Amazing smells controlled your sense right away. Your body became so refreshed and instantly ran to the dining room.

Jin was sitting there with his cooking arranged perfectly on the table. You can't help but to notice his expression. He looks troubled by something. Exactly what's happening?

"Jin~" You called. He looked up and smiled.

"Where were you?" He asked. You pointed at your blouse.

"My shirt got dirty. But it’s gone now," You pulled the chair and sat on it.

"Wahh, it must be so delicious," You your lips.

"Let's eat," He said. His tone was not as cherish as always. You swear you can feel his heavy feelings.

"Okay..." You said to break off from the awkwardness.

You chewed the food slowly, savoring the amazing taste.

"Jin, this is SO good!" You said like a little child. He gazed to you and chuckled. You smiled back and continue eating. You felt like you're flying away.

No, you really felt like you're flying away. Your head felt like spacing out and the dizziness was controlling you. Your throat started to feel burns.

“Is it too spicy for me?” You grabbed the glass and gulped down hurriedly. But you can still feel the burns.

Your vision started to blurry. "Jin, I felt like..."

The burning like sensation kept torturing you.

"Jin, help! It's hurt!" You grabbed your throat, more like chocking it, hoping the pain would go away. The world was spinning. You blinked few times and to your surprise, you caught a vision of Jin just sitting there. It's not very clear in your eyes but he’s really not moving. He kept his gaze onto his bowl of rice.

"Jin!! HELP ME!!" You screamed in pain. You fell off the chair and you kept rolling on the floor with your hands over your neck. You saw someone overshadowed you. He then squatted besides you.

You heard sobs.

He cried.

Hard.

He pulled you into a tight hug. You listened to how he's sobbing like a baby.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Dahye.. I- I was forced. I love you but you don't have to love me. Just hate me. J-just hate me, Dahye. I deserve to live in hell," Your eyes widened as tears escaped your eyes.

"They demanded the money but I don't- don't have it. They want me to- to kill you so- so they can- they can..." He paused, while the tears kept gushing out.

"So they can sell your organs… I- I hate to do this but- but..." He tightened his hug. You just batted your eyelids weakly while the tears flowing through your cheeks. Your heart clenched so much. How can you not know this?

"So... You... *cough* poisoned me?" You asked weakly. You can't move anymore. The pains just make your whole body feeling numb. You can't do anything. You can't even feel his hug. Jin's hug was your paradise but you can't feel the warmness. You only feel the pain.

"Sorry.. Sorry, Dahye," He still sobbing. Your eyelids felt heavy. He suddenly froze for a second and smiled.

"I know what to do so you can forgive me," You felt your body was lifted and your lips touching something. You tried your hard to push him away but you're too weak.

'KIM SEOKJIN!! NO!! DON'T DO THIS,' You're screaming madly in your mind.

"If they want your body, they will find mine too. Let me keep you accompany," He continued attaching his lips onto yours. He's like your saliva, trying to poison himself.

He then stood up, forced a big bite of the poisoned food into his mouth. It only took few minutes after he gulped it down before he started to cough madly. He then lay down beside you, pulling you into his embrace.

"Let the poison take me along... I'll stay by your side even this poison is killing us. I love you, forever, and ever,"

 

[END]