Heaven Pt.2

Hana's Stories about Jin [KSJ]

Title : Heaven Pt 2
Characters : You as Kim Yeseul X Kim Seokjin
Genre : Angst

"A happy family is an earlier heaven indeed..,"


Soomin pursed her lips, trembled by their words. It’s true that her past father never shows up because of works. Since she has no friends, no one ever knew about her parent’s divorcement. Tears pooled in her eyes.

“Wait, who knows maybe….” Soomin gasped when a hand grabbed her jaw harshly, forcing her to look up.

“….You’re an illegitimate daughter,” The tears streamed down along her cheeks. They kept grinning as if they did a great deed.

“Soomin-ah,” All of them looked towards the source of that call. Soomin froze, so did the other kids.

Oh, why are you crying?” Soomin blinked, to confirm the person who was standing before them. The person stepped closer and kneeled down, matching the level of her gaze.

“Un-,”

“Now… who made my daughter cry like this? Should DAD scold them for you?” Seokjin put his hand onto Soomin’s shoulders, patting it softly. Seokjin shot glares straight into their eyes.

“D-Dad?”

“Yes, I’m her dad. Any problem with that?” Seokjin questioned. Soomin wiped her tears, still keeping her gaze on Seokjin. Seokjin’s serious expression was slowly changing their perception. They fixed their cocky attitude right away.

“No! Have a nice day, sir. Bye, Soomin-ah!” Seokjin and Soomin stared at them as they slightly ran away.

“Kids nowadays…”

Soomin was pursing her lips, trying to say something. Seokjin waited for her to say it but it’s not going anywhere.

“Your dad is too handsome that you loss of words? It’s okay… Let’s go home,” Seokjin stood up straight, headed away. Soomin stayed at her place brought Seokjin to turn to his back.

“Soomin-ah, come,” Seokjin waved his hand, asking her to come. Soomin nodded once and arranged her steps towards Seokjin. Silence controlled their entire journey until they arrived home.

“Welcome back! Oh? You’re together?” You greeted them at the door. Soomin blasted off upstairs, ignoring her parent. Seokjin slipped off his coat with a big smile. You grabbed the coat, folded it nicely in your hold.

“I met her on my way back. It’s safer to have someone with her, right? Our neighborhood is too quiet!” You agreed with him. He’s a great father after all. How you wish Soomin will realize it.

XXXXX

“Here’s your coffee~” You appeared with a tray in your hand. You put it on the table with care. Seokjin kept his phone aside, turning his focus on your coffee. You noticed how Seokjin smiling from time to time.

“Why are you so happy? Tell me,” You asked. Seokjin scoffed off while cocking his fine eyebrows.

“I won’t tell you~” He replied playfully. You furrowed your eyebrow in curiosity. You decided to just keep it inside and took a sit on another chair beside your loved husband.

“So, how is it going with you and Soomin? Getting better?” With a cup of tea in your hold, you took a sip. Seokjin inhaled deeply. His face looks troubled, as always whenever you asked about that matter.

“She’s a hard one. Usually kids loves me at the first glance,” Seokjin joked with his usual smile but you know deep down inside, he’s totally concerned about his relationship with your daughter.

“I’m so sorry. I think her dad leaves a major scar on her. It’s not easy for her to love anyone after that jerk did that,” You let out a deep sigh, reminiscing on how Kwangmin cheated and left both of you.

You turned to him as his big hand held yours softly. It’s warm. He stared into your eyes, trying to deliver his earnest feelings to you.

“Yeseul-ah, I won’t do that like that jerk did. You’re everything for me, so do Soomin. Once she opens her heart for me, it’s heaven for me. You will stay with me till then, right?” You blinked few times, holding in your tears.

Seokjin grasped your hands tighter. You nodded timidly. With your gaze locked with him, you stayed silent. The only sounds you can hear are your breathing and his.

The atmosphere changing, indicating both of you should move to the next step. Your face getting closer, and closer, until the moment, and,

“Soomin!” You shouted all of sudden. Seokjin fell of the chair, shocked by your shout. You focused on him right away, worried. You grabbed his arm, pulling him up. He caressed his as he stood on his feet, yelping in pain silently.

“I’m.... sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt your... you know…,” Soomin showed up from behind the sliding door.

“It’s cold out here. You should wear warmer if you want to sit outside,” You scanned around to find a blanket but before you can even stand up, Seokjin already have one in his hand. When in the world did he get that?

Soomin’s gaze glued on her feet as Seokjin wrapped the blanket around her petite body.

“Thank you…” Seokjin felt proud sfter she said her thanks. He chuckled before replying.

“No problem. Uncl-,”

“Dad,”

Seokjin stopped on his words. You widened your eyes at her call. Seokjin gulped down hard and kneeled down. He put his hand on Soomin’s shoulder with shaking gaze.

“What did you say??”

Soomin finally faced Seokjin. She’s trying to avoid his intense stares but she couldn’t.

“Dad. I said, thank you…. dad,”

You instantly stood up from the chair, kneeled along beside Seokjin. You grabbed one of Soomin’s small hands.

“Dear, you’re serious?”

“Of course, I am. He IS my dad after all. I won’t call you- Why… Why are you crying??!” Soomin was taken aback by the tears, flowing down Seokjin’s cheeks. You also turned to him, also surprised.

Seokjin suddenly laugh while wiping his tears away. Soomin furrowed her eyebrows. Seokjin sensed worry in her gaze. He can’t believe this is happening.

“I’m sorry. It’s just... Wah... This is the feeling when someone call me ‘dad’,”

“Is it weird?” Soomin lowered her gaze again but stopped by Seokjin’s hand on her chin.

“Not at all. WAY better than ‘uncle’. Thank you, Soomin-ah,” Soomin froze as she’s in Seokjin’s embrace. It’s warm and comforting. Totally different from her biological dad’s last hug. Soomin hesitated at first but naturally her arms made its way onto Seokjin’s back.

You can’t control your feelings. You cried by the scene. You’re happy. TOO happy.

“I’m sorry for building a wall between us,” Seokjin shook his head as he pulled away. Soomin stepped closer to Seokjin, placed her hand on his face.

“I need a dad who can take care and protect me. Mom needs a man who can love her better than her ex-husband. I think you fit the best for it,” Soomin wiped his tears slowly. Seokjin inhaled deeply, having trouble with it because of his runny nose.

“It’s sure very cold tonight. Where is my blanket?” You spoke. Seokjin flustered for a moment and just laugh awkwardly.

Oh, you only thought about Soomin? Look, Soomin. Clearly he only loves you, not me,” You pouted, crossing your arms close to your chest.

Seokjin suddenly grabbed the blanket from Soomin and put it around him. He then pulled you into his arms, along with Soomin. Three of you stood by the glass divider at the balcony, clearly having no gaps between all of you.

“Problem solved. I maybe bad at jokes but I’m pretty smart at making you feel better, am I right?” You only manage to let out a sigh. You can’t even deny it. Soomin glanced at you, then to Seokjin.

Soomin knew it’s not a bad idea to finally accept Kim Seokjin as your husband. He’s doing great job at being dad too. Now Soomin doesn’t need to deal with those bullies again.

A happy family is an earlier heaven indeed.

 

[END]

Author's note
I'M SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING TO UPDATE THIS PART! I'M TOTALLY FORGOT T,T FORGIVE ME! Anyway, tell me what you think about this~ Thanks for reading ^^

-Hana-