Healer Pt.1

Hana's Stories about Jin [KSJ]

Title : Healer Pt.1
Characters : You as Lee Minju X Kim Seokjin
Genre : Fantasy


JIN’S POV

‘I think I need to go. It’s pretty late,’

“Sure, your mum must be waiting. See you!” I bid goodbye to my friend. My friend wiggled his tail and went away happily. You must be curious about the tail, right?

Yes, I can understand animals. Even speaks to them. I’m not sure when did I get this speciality but I’m very grateful for it.

I looked up and saw the sky turned yellowish as the sun started to set. A smile crept up on my lips. I waved at all the passing by birds. As if they noticed me, their chirps echoed, breaking the silence at the empty park.

I love it here better than my home. I have a really big trust issue with humans even though I’m one of those complex creations. With a heavy heart, I took small steps towards the town.

I jolted when my ear caught a small cry. More like whine. I scanned my gaze around and spotted a little puppy hiding neat to bushes. Carefully, I walked up on the puppy.

“Hey, little buddy,” I whispered. The puppy sure was shocked by how she jumped to her back at my sudden voice. I chuckled at her cute reflexes.

‘You can see me?’ I nodded. The puppy stared at me, amused.

‘But I’m dead…’ I nodded again and gave a warm smile. I can see animal’s spirits too.

“Why are you alone?” The puppy tilted her head to his side and I can sense her hidden smirk.

‘I told you, I’m dead. No one see me,’

“Ah.. sorry,” Rubbing my neck awkwardly, the puppy lower her head and started to step away.

“Hey, I’m not bad guy so you can tell me anything. Who knows I could help,” I stated. I handed out my palm to the puppy to gain her trust.

‘You sure you can help?’ Nodding my head, I maintained my smile. The puppy stared intensely onto my hand until my face and back to my hand.

‘I can’t touch you anyway. Follow me, if you want to help,’ The puppy headed away. I followed her with my gaze before decided to see what the puppy will show him. We walked in silence.

“Can I know your name?” I was really curious about this puppy. It’s the first time I meet a puppy with cold attitude.

‘Momo,’ She barked once. Woah, she’s really chic. I wonder how cold her owner would be.

XXXXX

We arrived at a quiet alley with gloomy vibes all around. I started to feel uneasy about this but I shook bad thought about Momo. I pushed my hand into my jacket to give some heat.

‘We arrived,’ I stopped walking and turned to my side. The house was nice but it was really dark except for one room at the second floor. It’s only 7. Why would a normal household be this dark at this hour? He saw a silhouette at the window. The window then was pushed open and a girl with a long black hair and white dress appeared.

I stared at her features. She has a pretty face but there was no expression at all. Her gaze was dark and blank, not matching with those perfect round eyes and pointed nose along with plump lips that she has. I can’t figure out what was she’s thinking with that unexplainable gaze.

‘That’s my owner,’ I looked at Momo. Her tone was low and she can’t stop staring at her owner. I can feel her pain somehow. Momo must be really close to her.

‘Come closer,’ Momo said and I obeyed. I lowered my body and squat in front of Momo. After a few seconds, Momo turned to me.

‘I can’t be here for a long time. I’ll go soon to my parents up there. I need someone who can help me. I mean, help her,’ Momo paused and glanced at her owner before she continued.

‘Please, could you keep an eye on her? I know you never meet her but….. She’s on depression for a really long time and now she lost me, her only accompany. I can only go in peace if I’m sure she’ll be fine on her own,’

I softened by Momo’s request. What did we, humans do to deserve these beautiful creature? Even though some of them were being abused by the irresponsible people out there, they understood us.

‘So, can you?’ I snapped out from my thought. I looked into Momo’s round black eyes deeply. I noticed how she’s desperate to help her owner.

“I’ll help you,”

Momo beamed up a little but then her happy face faded within second. I took a look at the window again and to my surprise, I saw her owner was looking at me. Our gaze locked and I can’t help but to gasp by her sudden stare and quickly ran away while covering my head with my hoodie.

After I came far from that neighborhood, I bent down and supported my body by grasping my knees, breathing heavily. ‘You don’t have to run. You’ll meet her again, right?’ I nodded and gulped down my saliva.

“I know but I shocked. She’s scary,” I yelped in pain when Momo bit my leg.

‘She’s not,’ Momo barked in anger. I gulped again by Momo’s scary gaze. Like owner, like pet.

XXXXX

AUTHOR’S POV

It’s a typical morning again. You sat up and just threw your gaze out of the window. The sun rays rushed through the transparent glass, brightens your dark room. You inverted your gaze onto the big clock on the wall.

You have one hour left before the school starts. You’re thinking to just skip the day but you’re pissed by all the calls that you received for past few days from your homeroom teacher. That hell was only for those who experienced heaven before. They won’t be bothered by some talks and lessons.

Lazily, you grabbed the towel and took a quick bath. After wearing your uniform, you sauntered outside, leaving the room dark again as you covered the window with your curtains.

(At the school)

“Is that Minju?”

“Yes! It’s her!” OMG, she came,”

“I wonder why…”

You shut your eyes while taking out your earphones. You stuck in into your ear and played a song at the highest volume. You don’t care and you don’t want to care about those girls.

“Mrs. Kim searching for you,” You read that how boy’s lips move and completely understood him. You make ‘hm’ sound and walked passed him.

(Time skip)

“I hope you’ll answer my call next time. I won’t be calling unless it’s important,” You bowed unwillingly right after her last word. You went out from the room before she can mutter the next word.

XXXXX

Jin waited patiently at the school gate. Munching on his homemade cookies, he gazed around and sometimes said hi to some dogs and cats. Thank goodness no one was there except for the guard who’s kept snoring on the chair.

swallowed the last cookies and burped in satisfactions. He wondered about Momo’s whereabouts. She hasn’t showed up since last night after she told him which school her owner attends.

Jin almost throws his phone away when he heard a loud thud beside him. He froze when he saw a girl stood up from kneeling position, dusting her skirt off. The girl glanced at him while fixing her backpack. That sharp gaze sealed Jin’s lips from asking anything. When the girl disappeared from his sight, he looked up and shocked by the wall’s height.

“How in the world… Wait, isn’t that….” Jin’s mind clicked. It’s Momo’s owner which were you.

XXXXX

Jin wandered around the town, looking for you. He thought that it will be easy to find you since you’re wearing your school uniform but his thought was wrong. You can’t be found anywhere.

Momo appeared out of nowhere at Jin’s legs and that won’t be helping him. Hence, he yelled at Momo’s pale face.

“Don’t do that!” Jin frowned and coughed few times to let the entire people who turned at him focus on their own way again.

‘You lost her. You’re useless,’ Her sneer really broke Jin’s pride. A dog was mocking him.

“How should I know she’s the kind who’ll just jump off the wall to skip school? She’s a girl for god sake!” Jin defended the last piece of his crushed pride.

‘She’s unique, that’s why,’ Momo replied. Jin sighed at how she’s defending her owner. She’s very loyal. He doesn’t know if that a good thing or not.

Jin was going to pick Momo up when he spot a group of people at an alley between the buildings. He won’t care if it just some gangsters but he saw you circled by those people.

“So, where’s the money, sweetie?” The leader with dragon tattoos held your chin up. You pulled away with frowning face.

“I don’t know. Ask him by yourself,” You really want to spit at his ugly face.

“I won’t ask you if I know where he is, idiot,” You got a slap from him. You pushed away your hair and cupped your stinging cheeks.

“Boss! It’s the police!”

“You’re lucky,” He whispered in your ears and went away with his gang. You straighten your back and walked out. You bumped into a guy.

“Sorry,” The moment you saw his face, you remembered about yesterday when you saw a guy in front of your house.

“You… Are you a stalker?” You questioned. Jin shook his head vigorously.

“No! I just… walking by….?” He avoided your gaze. You pursed your lips.

“Fine,” Jin didn’t have courage to stop you. He looked at Momo and Momo did the same thing. Just stand there and watch her walking away.

XXXXX

It’s been a month and Jin kept following you. Somehow you founded out his name. You just hated the fact he’s kept bothering into your life. You don’t want anyone to be with you. Anyone.

“Stop following me,” You said. Jin nodded and went away. That scene kept replaying over and over again. Jin won’t stop and you can’t stop him.

XXXXX

It was night. It was calm and quiet as always. Except when your father came home and make some mess before passed out at the living room. His routine was the cause of your routine. He make messes, you clean it. Simple but tiring. Your ears were used to his cursing and yelling every single night as if it’s your lullaby.

The calm didn’t last long when someone just barged into the house. All the noises of thing crashing and cracking woke you up. Your father never makes mess twice a night. Rubbing your eyes, you climbed down the stairs. You gasped by the sight.

 

(TO BE CONTINUED...)