Early Morning Kiss - VerKwan

10 Ships, 10 Kissing Prompts

A kiss that's a wake up call, its barely even lips touching, more like they're kissing your chin because they're so tired in the early morning haze.

 

Lazy mornings were a luxury they could barely ever offer. So when the chance was presented to them, both Vernon and Seungkwan had agreed to grab it. And today was a day like that. No alarm going off at 7 a.m. No variety show to attend. No concert, no fansign, nothing. Just a day off where they could offer themselves a few more hours of sleep and some proper time together.

Vernon woke up quite early though, like the usual. His internal alarm clock wasn't used to waking up late. He sighed, checking the hour on his phone. It was barely 8 a.m. He rubbed his eyes, blinked a few times and eventually admitted that he won't be able to fall back asleep.

He could have gotten up, go get breakfast, drink some coffee, get ready and wash his hair, but it was all impossible. Why? Another body was tangled with his own. The usual symmetry he used to love to fall asleep slowly disappeared as he dated Seungkwan. His boyfriend would always clinge to him during the night. The most often, his arm encircled his waist and their legs were just a mess.

Seungkwan's hair tickeled Vernon's neck and he could clearly feel his breath against his collarbone. Too scared to wake him up, Vernon choose to not make a move and stay like this until his boyfriend would wake up. So he closed his eyes and simply listened to the sound of their breathing, recalling memories. It was peaceful, quiet.

Vernon didn't know how much time had passed when he sensed his boyfriend moving. He opened his eyes, only to be met with those of Seungkwan, who had clearly barely woken up.

"Goodmorning." Vernon greeted with a toothy grin.

"'morning." he answered with a raspy voice.

Vernon pulled his boyfriend back closer to him, hugging him tightly. They moved to their sides, now facing each other. Vernon moved a strand of hair from Seungkwan's face and offered him a small smile. Seungkwan could barely reciprocate it though, clearly too tired.

Vernon chuckled at his boyfriend and pulled him closer, just enough to peck his forehead. Their eyes met again and the most awoken gently spoke up:

"Go back to sleep. If you need to rest more, then just do it."

And as a confirmation, Seungkwan kissed his lips and laid next to him, eyes closed, enjoying this lazy sunday morning.