Distracting Kiss - ChanBaek

10 Ships, 10 Kissing Prompts

When you are competing, maybe playing video games or something so you press kisses anywhere available; arms, nose, knees, ears, knuckles, temple, just anywhere to distract them.


Gaming night. Two words that Byun Baekhyun loved to hear. To him, nothing could compare to sitting on his couch, wearing over-sized sweaters and staring for a couple hours at the TV screen. Bonus if his boyfriend played with him and they were wearing matching Gryffindor sweatshirts like tonight.

Baekhyun was sitting in between Chanyeol's legs, his back against his boyfriend's torso. Chanyeol's arms securely around the smaller's waist, holding onto his remote. He could see the TV screen over Baekhyun's head. All the lights were out in the apartment and only the bright screen would reflect on their faces.

Baekhyun yawned and cuddled closer to Chanyeol but kept both eyes locked on the screen. There was no way he'd get distracted, he was too close to victory to release his attention now.

Chanyeol had challenged his boyfriend at his favourite racing game earlier, saying he had improved since the last time they had played together. Obviously Baekhyun couldn't let a chance like this one slip, but he definitely didn't expect that Chanyeol actually had improved. To be honest, he thought that the giant was bragging once again. But no.

Baekhyun was focused on the TV. He knew the circuit by heart, he could do it with his eyes closed. But Chanyeol seemed to do too. They were both waiting for the other to make one stupid mistake that would ruin their chances to win. Baekhyun was still leading, but maybe not for long any more.

Chanyeol started grinning, an evil and malicious type of grin, the type where Baekhyun would have known to run away if he could have seen it. The tallest planted a kiss on top of Baekhyun's head. No reaction. After scoffing, he repeated his action once, twice and about ten other times. Baekhyun's head was slowly starting to sink between his shoulders.

“Stop it...” he complained.

“No,” Chanyeol answered immediately before pecking his neck.

“Chanyeol!”

The tallest didn't reply, but kissed the back of his ear, making the older shiver.

“Chanyeol, stop cheating!”

“I don't know what you're talking about...”

Baekhyun was trying his best to stay focused on the race, but was miserably failing. He was becoming a giggling mess, a light blush spreading on his cheeks. Meanwhile Chanyeol was slowly but surely taking over the leading position without stopping to leave kisses here and there, on any bit of skin that was accessible.

As last retort, Chanyeol crept closer once more and bit Baekhyun's sensitive neck. The remote fell out of Baekhyun's hands and by the time he could get a hold on it again, Chanyeol was already done with the race.

The shorter boy pouted and tried to wriggle out of his boyfriend's grip, but Chanyeol was holding tightly onto him while laughing. Baekhyun was just too cute, falsely angry and the giant couldn't help but to squish him closer.

In the silence of the apartment, Baekhyun let out a “I hate you,” to which Chanyeol only responded with “No you don't.” He made his boyfriend look at him and kissed him, properly this time. It wasn't a joke, it wasn't meant to distract him, it was the most simple and honest peck.