Practice?

Secret Love

Howon managed to talk Minyoung into thinking about it one more day.

She agreed and then the next day came.

-next day-

MinYoung woke up really early preparing herself for the big day,she was finally going to confess to Kim Myungsoo

Howon and Minyoung got ready for school in their bathroom together.

Minyoung looked at herself in the mirror "how do you think i should do my hair oppa?"

Hoya started blow drying his hair. "it doesn't matter Minyoung"

she sighed. "i know this doesn't mean anything to you but just please help me?"

Howon put down the dryer and walked behind Minyoung and placing his hands on her shoulders.

"look at yourself Minyoung,your beautiful..don't worry about it okay?" he smiled sweetly.

Minyoung looked at herself and Howon's reflection in the mirror and suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach.

"A-alright then" She brushed her hair into the ponytail.

Howon's stomach suddenly growled. "hurry and get ready,im going to eat breakfast"

Minyoung's Pov

i don't like this feeling..Howon is like my older brother! it's just wrong! that's ! (well kinda)

but i can't deny it,he makes me feel all special inside.

who wouldn't want a boyfriend like him? he's good looking and sweet and knows how to treat a girl right..

omg! what am i saying? im supposed to be confessing to Myungsoo not Howon oppa.

End of Pov

Minyoung walked inside the kitchen after thinking things through.

"what took you so long?" Howon asked.

"uh,i was just thinking about some things"

she said nervously before grabbing a bowl of cereal and milk.

Howon nodded and responded. "oh okay..i didn't know if you wanted bacon and eggs but there on the skillet"

"oh okay oppa" she akwardly said.

Minyoung got up and stood over the stove.

Howon walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"let's practice something"..he whispered in her ear.

His whisper's sent Minyoung's body in shock,she wasn't use to someone being this close to her but she liked it.

It was like a sense of comfort,she could literally feel the love he has for her all in his embrace.

"Oppa"

Howon turned her around."your confessing to Mr. Perfect today right? so do you know exactly what your gonna say?"

Minyoung snapped out of her daze and thought about what he told her..she really didn't know what she was going to say.

"no i don't..i havent even thought about how i was going to confess?!"

 "i thought so..you know that just proves you shouldn't confess today" he said with a smirk on his face.

Emily shook her head "Oppa foreal...wait,what do you mean by practice?".

"Let's practice your confession..ill be Myung-soo and you can confess to me.

"but you don't look anything like him" ..she said with a blank expression on her face

"not the point Minyoung..look im just trying to help,you know how i feel about this anyways"

Minyoung nodded. "araso,araso..let's practice"

"Myung-soo oppa,i really like you..will you be my boyfriend?" she said while looking down shyly.

Howon shook his head. "if you say it like that he won't say yes"

"yah! what was so bad about that? simple and sweet remember?"

He cocked an eyebrow. "most guys don't want overly sweet and timid girls..they want a girl that's strong willed Minyoung,make him want to say yes!"

"jeongmal? okay ill try oppa"

Howon grabbed her hands and intertwined them with his.

"so before you even say anything,lock hands with him..this tells myungsoo that your not afraid to express your feelings"

He smiled and looked up at Minyoung ,staring into her eyes.

Minyoung felt the butterflies again. "..why are you staring at me oppa?"

"Im Myungsoo remember? he will most likely do that so get use to it"

She nodded. "so what do i do next?"

"after you've caught his attention then you tell him you like him,and if he really feels the same he should immediately ask you to be his girl,but if he doesn't..forget about him"

Minyoung smirked. "why wouldn't he say no? ugh nevermind..next?"

"i like you too baby"..he said in a annoying man voice.

Minyoung laughed. "oppa he doesn't even sound like that"

"well he does in my head...now back to the role play"

They both nodded and continued there confession practice

Howon flashed is million dollar smile. "will you be my girfriend?"

Minyoung smiled and nodded,trying to stick to her role playing.

Howon got up out his chair and let go of Emily's hands.

He walked closer and closer to her,cupping his hands around her face.

Before Minyoung could even protest Howon lightly placed his lips on hers,kissing her softly.

He couldn't take it anymore,he had to do that or else she would actually fall for that jerkface.  

Emily's Pov

I don't even know what happened,he was just holding my hand but now he's kissing me.

I felt all tinglely inside and i unconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer..kissing him back.

but then i started thinking about Myungsoo,then i felt like he was watching me,and now his face won't stop appearing in my head.

As much as i didn't want this to end i knew it had to because this just wasn't right for a whole lot of reasons...

End of Emily's Pov

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm,chapter 2 is up now :D

it's 3 am here so im going to get some sleep.

....even though i kinda wanna watch infinite reality shows hehe ^_^

gonna fix chapter 3 tomorrow and update some more!

Comment and Subscribe <3

*pushes Sunggyu off and lays beside Sungyeol*

ill sleep with you..come here~(>O_O)>

TT^TT *tears of joy* Woohyun oppa,are you here to kiss me good night?

OTL in my dreams xD

Okay okay,ill sleep now :3

Annyeong everyone! <3