When I Met Kim Myungsoo

Secret Love

It was the first day of school,chemistry class to be exact when Minyoung decided she was in love.

Sat next to her was one of God's beautiful creations..Kim Myungsoo

Minyoung got the chance of a lifetime all thanks to her chemistry teacher.

-Flashback,First day of school-

Mrs. Moon walked in the classroom "Okay class settle down...Hello! I am Mrs. Moon and welcome to chemistry class,everyone is free to sit anywhere but if your late to cl-"

In the middle of Mrs. Moon's sentence the door bursts open.

"well,it's nice of you to join us Mr. Myungsoo" she said in a sarcastic tone.

Myungsoo flashed her a ovary exploating smile "Sorry I'm late...where do i sit Mrs.?"

Mrs. Moon coughed and tried to continue her speech to the class, ignoring Myungsoo.

"like i said...if you are late you have to sit in the seat i assign for you. Ah! Myungsoo why won't you go over there and sit by miss Minyoung with the long black hair,y'all will be partners for the rest of the semester.

Myungsoo walked over to Minyoung and sat down smiling at her before opening his text book.

When he smiled right then and there it was love at first sight.

Myungsoo was absolutely beautiful,he had short black hair,light brown eyes and a nice set of pearly whites.

He was also tall and muscular for being in the 12th grade. Minyoung's thoughts got interrupted when he tapped her on the shoulder.

"are you okay?,you've been staring at the board all class period." he asked while laughing quietly.

"Ah,i-i-I'm fine" She stuttered out of nervousness.

Myungsoo turned to say something else but the bell rung suddenly.

He got up and grabbed his things "well,see you later..lap partner".

He winked at her and walked out the room.

Myungsoo felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest..he was just so charming!

Howon turned to see her drooling over this Myungsoo kid

"Yah! the only Oppa your suppose to be looking at is me" he said while standing in front of her.

"Sorry oppa,but i think I'm in love" she said while packing her stuff.

"what?! but i'm your best friend! your suppose to love me!" he pouted cutely and tugged on Minyoung's arm

"Oh Howon oppa! forget that stupid promise of ours,we were kids we didn't know what love meant anyways..now come on were going to be late for P.E. class"

Howon whined "but Minyoung~"

"say something else Howon..i wish you would" she glared.

"arraso,let's just go..your scary when you don't get your way"

Minyoung linked arms with Howon and kissed him on the cheek.

"better now?" she looked up and smiled

He slowly brung his arm down and held her hands instead.

Minyoung smiled "i don't know why you worry,you'll always be my oppa"

Howon smiled and nodded. "yeah,and i better be"

They walked to P.E. class together and the whole rest of the day Minyong thought about her new secret love for Kim Myungsoo.

-A month later,Minyoung's house-

"Babe it's the weekend! why do i have to wake up early?!" Howon whinned.

Minyoung ignored him and keep unrolling the cover. "Ooooopa! please? this is important!"

"helping you confess is not important" he said bluntly covering himself back up trying to fall asleep again.

Minyoung jumped on the bed and laid next to Howon.

"fine I'll just tell you here since you want to sleep so badly"

Howon rolled over to face her. "okay..i'm listening..are you sure though? it's only been a month"

Minyoung nodded. "I'm sure oppa,i really like Myungsoo"

"i know but what's so 'charming' about him anyways? he's a flirt and.."

Howon was going to finish his sentence but decided not to.

He loved Minyoung and would hate to see her cry after he told her what Myungsoo really thought about her.

-Flash back,boy's locker room-

Howon just got out of the shower and walked to his gym locker to get his clothes.

[*drools* xD]

"hey,aren't you Minyoung's brother?" he said while leaning on Howon's locker

"nope,her best friend"

"oh really? but don't yall live together?" Myungsoo questioned.

"yes,now if you'd excuse me."He grabbed his clothes and walked over the the stalls.

He was changing when he over heard him and the 'Infinite crew'

"yeah man i agree,i don't know how he does it..living with a girl and all" That kid Seungyeol said.

"foreal,doesn't he have to urge to bang her all the time? ..i do admit she has a pretty good body" Dongwoo responded.

Myungsoo snickered. "she does.. Minyoung isn't as pretty as Yuri but I'd tap that any day"

The boys all laughed and patted Myungsoo on the back.

He continued talking about Minyoung. "i mean what are pillows used for anyway? you could muffle the sound and cover up the hideous face your bangin"

"Ooooh!" all the boys hollered and laughed in the locker room,agreeing with Myungsoo

Howon closed his eyes to tried to restrain his sudden urge to do something very brutal to that kid.

But he didnt because he knew what Minyoung would say.

-End of flashback-

"and what oppa?" she poked his cheek.

"Uhh,nothing..now can we just go back to sleep"

He wrapped his arms around Minyoung pulling her close to his chest.

Minyoung layed her head on his chest."well i guess we could.."

But then she remeberd the reason why she came in here."No oppa,what should i say? what should i wear monday? please help me!"

"it doesn't matter" he said still holding onto her.

"yes it does! how would you want the girl that's about to confess to you to look like oppa?"

"you" he smiled while looking down at her.

"ehh,what about me?"

" i would want her to look like you silly"

Minyoung glared at him. "oppa foreal.."

"it shouldn't matter what you look like,he should like you for you" Howon yawned.

"that's nice and all but I'm not pretty and i just don't wake up looking perfect so get up and help me look for an outfit!"

Minyoung got up and pulled the covers off Howon,dragging him off the bed.

"Okay,okay I'll help.. but first let's eat breakfast"

Howon stretched out arms. "alright,alright..come on"

Howon's Pov

Uh,this is breaking my heart! i want to tell her she's dumb for falling in love lust with Myung-soo, but i just can't.

The way her eyes light up when she's talking about him and how she wakes up an hour early everyday just to look extra perfect for him.

i just can't tell her..and as much as i hate it i have to accept it.

like mom told me in junior high "i know you love Minyoung,but give her some time..I'm sure she will realize her prince and shinning armor was right in front of her the whole time"

and that's what i'll do,i'll put up with it and wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! :D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Alsooooooo..Comment and Subscribe?^_^

As promised,here's the gifs <3

So cute TT^TT

 those lips,that smile :)))

and i stared at him the whole time during this mv :3

 

 

Forever Infinite <3

 

Thanks for reading again!

*waves* annyeong you guys! :DD