oo2. orange; those annoying teenagers

I'm A Wolf Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take it all out and throw it
Spill out our colors and spread it
So now time is come
Get in to my zone baby
Watch over me"

~

 

"Kim Kangmin" someone said in displeased, his voice was threatening that somehow made Jiah more nervous than she already was.

A thought then made its way into her mind, there was someone beside her. Her shoulder relaxed before she let out a long sigh in relieve. 

"Hyung!" the wolf head unhappily shouted out, his hands were on his waist while he faced something behind and above her.

Jiah blinked repeatedly, the event slowly registered in her mind. This something in front of her was human that played a prank on her. It wasn't some monster with a wolf head that going to eat her alive. It was just a guy that had so many time to spend in the woods, waiting for someone to pass so he could scaring them away.

He was so going to get it. 

"You're playing with me?" Jiah darkly said, her eyes sharpened in dislike. She was losing a few years of her life because of the shock. 

The wolf head bent down to look at her, he tilted his head a bit before nodded its head. "Your face is priceless, you should see it yourself"

His voice was muffled behind the mask, but Jiah could find the playfulness on his tone. It just irked her further. 

"You-"

"Hey, kid, don't bother with him, he's just like to play around"

Jiah turned her head when someone cutting her midway, she was about to shout in annoyed until she saw him, her jaw dropped when she found someone sitting at a tree beside her, up there. 

She was slowly getting a headache.

And did he just called her a kid? Jiah knew she wasn't the tallest, her height was just a few centimetres away from touching one-sixty mark, but how dare he called her a kid! She already passed her sweet seventeen birthday three months ago!

"Did you just called me a kid?" Jiah asked with so much venom in her voice, not liking the tone he used to talk to her.

"Let's see if you're a kid or not" The guy that sat on that damn tree said with somehow a weird smile, she wouldn't forget how that sharp eyes of his twinkle in mischievousness.

A second later that guy dropped something, it landed right on her green dress. Jiah bent down her neck to find a tarantula on her lap, she screamed instantly, moreover when that damned hairy eight legged animal slowly climbed up her dress, her breath stopped for a few seconds before blackness welcomed her. 
~

 

Jiah softly opened her eyes, the sight of unfamiliar place made her frowned. She slowly lifted up her body while winced unpleasantly, she had a headache. 

"Jiah, dear, you're awake?"

She slowly turned to see Mr. Ryu approached the bed where she laid before, she could saw the worry on his face clearly.

"...where am I?" she asked softly, massaged the side of her head to ease the pain.

"You're in your new room, the kids from next door brought you here when they found you unconscious just beside their house"

Hearing his words, Jiah slowly remembered the cause of her fainting. The irritation she felt before came again, she was slowly fuming in annoyance. 

"The kids from next door?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter