oo3. purple; the mysterious mansion

I'm A Wolf Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It has started now
Break up the quiet times"

~

 

"What is it?" Jiah softly asked, stared down at the pan full of stir-fried meat on her hands in confusion. 

Mr. Ryu smiles became much wider than before, if that even possible. The old man clapped his hands once gleefully. "They don't have rice cakes near here, so meat will do. Even more when the boys love meat than anything else"

It made Jiah tilted her head, became more confused than she already was. "the boys...?"

"Ah! Give this to our neighbor, you know the house right beside ours"

It was her second day in this house and figured out that there weren't any house around theirs beside the almost identical mansion she saw yesterday was easy. At the thought of that mansion, Jiah mentally sighed, it was where those annoying pranksters lived. And she wasn't excited to meet them again.

"This much?"

Well, these meats could possibly feed the entire village and she wasn't exaggerating.

"Yep, it's lunch time, I'm sure they'll be delighted to have these meats"

Jiah was about to say she didn't want to, but Mr. Ryu expected gaze just made it harder to refuse him. The young girl then sighed before slowly nodded her head. "...okay"

"Fantastic!" Mr. Ryu happily covered the pan with its cover, and then gave her a slight push. "And make friends! They're awesome"

Jiah didn't give him any response before she disappeared from his sight. 
~

 

The walk with the heavy pan on her hands made her breaths shortened, she for the nth times sighed. Her chin lifted up as the little path she took was cleared from the bush around it, indicating she was already in her neighbor's yard.

The house in front of her was so similar with Mr. Ryu's, it was just the atmosphere that surrounding this house that a little different, Jiah felt it was somehow a little gloomy. 

With another sigh and the heavy pan, Jiah approached the house. 

When Jiah arrived at the doorstep, somehow, the wooden door in front of her looked much bigger than actually. She tilted her head in thought as two of her hands were occupied by the heavy pan full of meats. She was about to put down the pan to knock the door but before she could do as she planned, the door opened itself, showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter