oo5. green; new school

I'm A Wolf Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I’m a Wolf Wolf Wolf Baby

Baby baby baby"

 

~

 

It had been a few weeks since she moved into the mansion and Jiah preferred to be in the house all the time to avoid meeting her weird neighbors. Aside from a few times she saw those guys playing tag in the flower garden from her window –they waved their hands excitedly when they saw her by the window, she succeeded in avoiding them completely.

But turned out, luck wasn't on her side all the time.

It was the first day of her school. That day she woke up early and was in the middle of preparing herself for the new day when Mr. Ryu knocked on her door. She put on her uniform blazer in a blink before opening the door. Slightly tilting her head, she offered a small awkward smile at her adoptive father. “Do you need help?”

Mr. Ryu shook his head with a wide smile. “Oh no, my dear. I brought Taeson here to help you go to school” That was the moment where Jiah was aware of the presence of another person behind the door. She mentally sighed, when she with all her might tried to avoid her neighbors, here was Mr. Ryu effortlessly brought one to her doorstep. She couldn’t do anything but opened her door wider.

“Since it is your first day, I’m afraid you’ll lose your way” Mr. Ryu tapped Taeson shoulder as he glanced at Jiah with so much hope. “Taeson here is so responsible, don’t you worry”

Well, at least it wasn’t the Kim brothers or she would really hate it.

~

 

The school was a little bit farther than she expected, she was riding an old bike that for who-know-how-long kept in the warehouse somewhere behind the mansion. Butler Kim helped her took it from the warehouse yesterday. Taeson was happily riding his own bike a few meters ahead in front of her, she didn’t know how much energy he had in the morning to be that cheery even after riding the bike for a few kilometers already. She could feel sweats wetting her back and not to mention it also slightly drenched her hairs. If she had to do this every morning, Jiah was sure she wouldn’t survive. Even if the view on both sides of the roads were amazing, even if the cold morning breeze was so relaxing.

The school was huge, but from a quick glance, Jiah was sure that it didn’t have so many students. Well, she didn’t expect much from this small village. Though, she should appreciate it, the school had a beautiful flower garden, much bigger than the one in Mr. Ryu’s mansion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter