oo4. orange; not so peaceful neighbors

I'm A Wolf Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hold my hands, trust your body
Pull me in, believe in me
Nothing can stop us
Let’s follow the path"

~

 

"Oh, hi Jiah" Jisung greeted lightly, a chicken leg on his right hand and a glass of what seemed like tomato juice on his left hand while he happily munched on his food. 

"Oh! So you're our new neighbor, hi!" a guy with eyes resembled those of a frog waved his hand, he was the only one beside Kangmin, who still standing by her side with his arm around her, that weren't busy with their foods. He also not so discreetly gestured something on his head with both of his hands, slightly made Jiah raised one of her brows. 

"Ears" Siwoo commented lightly while blankly eating the meats Jiah brought just minutes ago. 

"Oh, right" She heard Kangmin exclaimed before letting Jiah off his arm, finally, and by the time Jiah looked at him, he already getting rid of those dog ears he wore before.

"Let's join us for lunch, I'm Taeson" the frog eyed guy said as he stood up from his seat and approached Jiah, offering a hand to shake when he was standing in front of her.

Jiah nodded slowly, shaking his hand with an unsure gaze. "My name's Jiah"

"Kangmin, go get an extra chair for Jiah" He said while offering a glass of untouched juice, that actually was Kangmin's shares, to Jiah with a big smile decorating his face. He ignored Kangmin grumbles as the younger guy did as he asked.

"No, it's fine, I'll get going" Jiah shook her head, with an awkward smile refused his offer.

"Come on, we will be neighbors for a long time"

It somehow didn't make Jiah excited, her mood just dropped further, not really appealing by the thought of those pranksters as her neighbors for a long time. She needed to have a healthy heart to life for a long time.

"Here, for our new neighbor" Taeson kept on pestering Jiah to take the glass he offered that she didn't have any choice but to except it. And it wasn't tomato juice like she assumed it to be, the liquid was thicker and the redness bothered her a little.

"For our new neighbor!" The others chanted excitedly while tossed their own drink, for a moment kept their foods aside. It took her by surprise since they weren't really paying attention on her and busily eating their meats. 

And again, she not-really-voluntarily drank the weird looking drink on her hand with nine boys watched her thoroughly with expected gazes that silently forcing her to drink it. The taste was as weird as it looked.

"...what is it?" Jiah asked softly after she gulped the content of the glass in one shot, she shuddered at the taste, mentally swore to never drink it again.

"I don't know. Hohyeon, what is in the drink?" Taeson shook his head with a shrug, putted his glass on the table while quietly grumble. "Where's Kangmin?"

"Actually, I'm not too sure. I remembered putting strawberries, red berries, a little of leftovers red dragon fruits we got last summer and some ketchup I found in the kitchen, also some more things I don't remember" A guy answered while tilted his chin a bit in thought, he then shrugged in uncaring manner before once again back at eating the meats on his plate.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter