He's Signals

Days Before Ethernal

December 24, 2017

"Hyung got up from your dream!" The smaller yelled and shake Junmyeon's body. At night Junmyeon likes to sleep wihouth shirt on, thats why Kyungsoo is taking distance ay him. 

"Hyung" he whispered softly at Junmyeon's ear, then gave him soft bites. 

Kyungsoo looked at Junmyeon's reaction then he catched the latter looking at him, but he closed his eyes right away when Kyungsoo saw him. 

Kyungsoo smiled like he win the whole world. 

"Stop pretending that you are sleeping... " Kyungsoo said and lay at Junmyeon's and toned abs. He looked at the ceiling and his head moves up and down everytime Junmyeon breathes

"Shh... Your handsome Myeon Myeon is sleeping" Junmyeon said. Kyungsoo laugh hard because it was too obvious that the older is already woke up. 

"Nah... Youre already awoken... And I am more handsome compared to you." The younger said. 

Still Junmyeon is pretending to be asleep so Kyungsoo thinks what he do to wake up his boyfriend. 

He closed his eyes and focused in what he will do. 

Kyungsoo smiles like a devil and he stand up. He look at Junmyeon and slowly pulled the duvet out the older's body. 

It was merely snow outside everybody is covered with thick layer of snows. Not unlike yesterday the sorrounding seemed normal and when it comes on eve the first snow starts to fall. 

"Kyungsoo!!!" Junmyeon yelled and Kyungsoo was laughing so hard. He knew how Junmyeon hates low temperature. And now he ran away with a duvet and he left the older freezing.

*****

"What's your plan?" The other asked while he is approaching the one that is cooking on the kitchen. The younger didn't reply instead he looked at his boyfriend and gave a cute smile like he always does 

The put the scrambled egg on a plate and hand it to Junmyeon who is watching at him. He slowly walk making the older smile wide.

"Thank you...Kyung" he said and plant a kiss on Kyungsoo's cheeks before eating his breakfast.

"Myeon Myeon... My plan is... Before I leave this world I wanna do many things with you." Kyungsoo said triggering the word 'leave'. In an instant Junmyeon tears started to fall.

He thinks what he will do if the time comes that Kyungsoo leave him.

"Kyungsoo...don't said that..." Junmyeom said and Kyungsoo wiped those tears running across the older's perfect face. 

"Myeon Myeon hyung... We are not the handler of our time. We have to live the world like it was our last." Kyungsoo said. 

Junmyeon still crying-ugly while caressing Kyungsoo's cheeks and every time the smaller smile, he can't help but to cry. He can't live without Kyungsoo on his side.

"Hyung... I want to cook my specialty for you." Kyungsoo said and smiled. He's trying to cheer up the older who seemed in a deep thought.

He feels bad making Junmyeon that worried and leave him still thinking what happened to his life when Kyungsoo gone.

*****

"Kyung here it is" Kyungsoo handed a spaghetti to Junmyeon. 

At first when Junmyeon sees it was a spaghetti he feel bad, Kyungsoo knows how Junmyeon hate those.

But Kyungsoo can't do nothing, it was his specialty.

"Kyung..."Junmyeon started and the smaller sat on his side and slowly touched Junmyeon's chest.

"Hyung... I know you hate that...but just a taste. I just want to see you eat my specialty. Even a piece of noodle makes me happy" Kyungsoo said. 

Junmyeon nod and picked up those chopsticks and tried to taste.

The older eyes widened and Kyungsoo couldn't help but to smile like a winner.

"Kyung... I love it!!! OMG delicious" Junmyeon said and afterwards the whole plate was empty.

"Hyung you didn't know how happy you made me" Kyungsoo said and lay on Junmyeon's lap.

"Kyungsoo... Let's back to sleep. Its early 4:32 am and yet we already ate our breakfast." Junmyeon said and pushed Kyungsoo.

He was about to leave the smaller when Kyungsoo hold his hands.

"Hyung I wake up you early because..." Kyungsoo was shy to talk so his boyfriend make him to stand up and hugged him. "Because?" He asked slowly moving their bodies left and right.

"I want to see the sunrise with you" he slowly said. "... I want to spend it... I want this day to be the best so that when I die and faced our creator, I would proudly said that." He paused for a while and looked at Junmyeon's eye. "I accept that my line ends here... Because this day he makes me happy, the best day of my life. A well spent day and a day that no one can compare to." Kyungsoo said and Junmyeon was total in tears.

He doesn't know why Kyungsoo is talking a very serious topic like death. 

He is even happy that Kyungsoo is proud of him having him as his boyfriend.

"Let's prepare" Junmyeon said.

"Hyung... I will prepare.." Kyungsoo said.

*****

"Here we are"Junmyeon states as they exit the car and went at the shore. The two decided to went on a beach because they also want to see how the snowflakes flies around the whole surrounding.

They quickly ran to the shore and hold their hand. The sun started to point out and some light of it hits Kyungsoo's pupil.

"We are lucky to get here at the right time" Kyungsoo said and smiled at Junmyeon.

"If this is my last time seeing the sunrise like this, well I could tell that having you on my side is the best" Kyungsoo states and his voice grumbled as tears started to run.

Junmyeon wipe those tears and pulled Kyungsoo closer.

"Soo... What are you talking about?" Junmyeon asked. "This wont be the last, I promise that I will take you here everyday" Junmyeon exclaimed. "So that we can wait for the perfect moment and called it to be the best" The older said and Kyungsoo kissed him on his cheeks.

"Hyung" he said and Junmyeon looked at him. "Don't wait for the perfect moment, we have to take the moment and make it perfect" he says. "Like what I am doing right now... Even you are not interested I am taking this moment to be perfect day for us" he added.

"Remember that I want and planned to do this too... So I think this time is the best.. I love you Kyung" he said.

"Myeon Myeon I love you too" They take a picture of them kissing infront of the sun.

"The sun will be our first witnessed" Junmyeom said and Kyungsoo laughed at his side cutely.

"Seeing you stand here againt the sun is like proudly standing in front of the whole world. Its like were proud to have each other and nothing cant separate us." Junmyeon manage to say while they are watching the big ball of light rise up. 

"Myeon... Everything has an end.  Forever is only a word. But you know lets break it up.  Let's  break that word and prove to them that we can stay like this forever" Kyngsoo said and the sun's light start to reveal the whole glittering sea.

They looked at each other while the snow started to fall on their nose.

"Its beautifil" the smaller said while tears starts to fall.  "Ive been watching the sunrise half of my life and I never witnessed it beautifil like this.  Its because I have with you on my side" He added.

The other just smilling while looking at him. 

"They're nothing compared to you" Junmyeon said. 

"Hyung... You and your cheesy words. I love you y Myeon Myeon."  Kyungsoo said and Junmyeon laugh.

"Let's go hiking" the both said in unison. 

"Looks like this is our day" Junmyeon said and smiled.

*****

"Are we there yet?" Junmyeon asked while holding his chest to breathe.

Kyungsoo looked up and see that they are still in the middle and it would take a several minutes to get on the peak.

They way is covered with a white, cold matter that makes their hiking more intense.

"Hyung are you cold?" Kyungsoo asked because he knew how Junmyeon hates cold weather. 

The other shakes his head and continue to walk. 

"The road was rough Kyung" Junmyeon said and hold Kyungsoo's hand to help him to walk. Junmyeon is good at hiking because he and his dad does this all the time while Kyungsoo's is spending his time with Junmyeon's mom.

"Hyung it's already 9:00am and the weather feels good. This weather is so cute, winter heat." Kyungsoo said and takes a walk.

"This is the best" Junmyeon said and run to Kyungsoo then hugged the smaller. Kyungsoo blushed and hugged back. 

After a minutes of flirting and laughing they reached the highest peak.

"we're here Kyung" he said and Kyungsoo took a step ckoser to the pit. 

The wind blew hard and Kyungsoo's hair started to fly. Junmyeon smiled seeing that scene. 

He went on Kyungsoo's side and put an arm around Kyungsoo. 

"It is high" the smaller managed to say and look at the sight.  They've  must be seeing the whole city covered wuth thick layer of snow,  they've  also seen how the sun hit the residence. 

Junmyeon rise his hands and touched those puffy clouds. 

"Myeon...  We can touched the clouds?" he innocently asked.  The latter shakes his head.

"Apparently we can't  touched them but we can feel them" Junmyein explains and hugged Kyungsoo more tighter that before.

"Myeon like love that you gave to me. I can't see nor touched it, but I barely feel it.  I feel it like it was the last hours on me.  It was like the love you gave me is the fullest" Kyungsoo is murmuring while still amazed in the view he saw here. 

"Kyung... we've been doing this hiking all of the time and the best view is you standing here with me.  Facing the world with love in our eyes" Junmyeon tried ti be serious but it only makes Kyungsoo's heart fluttered. 

"Hyung all of this was the best, only you that I want in the end of my life.  We dont know when I ends, so I want you to be with me until my last breathe" Kyungsoo said again and Junmyeon dives his head in Kyungsoo's shoulder crying and soaking on the smaller.

"Kyung... Please dont mention about that again" Junmyeon said and Kyungsio smile widely. 

He hold his boyfriends hand hug Junmyeon so tight. 

"Please Myeon Myeon I am only yours. Even the last time I will see this beautiful sight, this wonderful scenery infront of us and this scene." Kyungsoo leaned a kiss and caught themselves a camera for them. 

"The whole world is witnessed on our precious  romance." Junmyeon said and they lauhged so hard. 

"Hyung... I have a request" Kyungsoo quietly said while laying on the thick layered snow and watching the wonderful scene of the whole city. 

Junmyeon is hugging Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo laying on Junmyeon's chest while playing the buttons on Junmyeon's shirt. 

"What?" he said and palmed Kyungsoo's hair.

"Please I want to sleep on the floor with you this 3:00pm" he requested and Junmyeom just nod. 

"Really... It was very simple" Junmyeon teased. 

Well he always knew how Kyungsoo likes simple things.

"Yes it was very simple. Simple enough but it can make a very romantic atmosphere, just two of us will make my life worth.  You know I want to experience all the things that makes me happy.  I dont even care if it is simple or elegant, all thingd will gonna be perfect if you here on my side till my last seconds in this world." Kyungsoo started to talk about that topic again and Junmyeon couldnt helo but to tear. 

He cant imagine living without Kyungsoo.  

Well they are together this past 16 years.  They both eat and the same time, bath, and go to school. All around no one can separare them. 

And that is more triggered when Junmyeon's parent died.  

Now all he have was Kyungsoo so he cant live withouth his love. 

*****

"...Hyung!" Kyungsoo shouted while Junmyeon is watching some movies.

The smaller put down some carpet and covered it with some comfortable duvet.  The place two long pillow and sorround them with some tro pillow. 

Kyungsoo went on the couch to call Junmyeon. 

"Let's  sleep" Junmyeom said and carried Kyungsoo in a bridal way then put him down on the coushion.

The both lay down. Cuddling and hugging is the best to do in snowy days like these. 

"Junmyeon I am so happy" Kyungsoo started and garnered a kiss on the other. 

"So I am" he said. 

"Remember hyung... We never does this in our whole life" Kyungsoo said while Junmyein is closing his eyes.  Kyungsoo run his hand on Junmyeon's cheeks. He slowly placed his hand on his boyfriend's  hair and pulled him closer to kiss. 

He his face on Junmyeon's neck and placing a butterfly kisses making the other tickle. 

"Kyungsoo even this is a very simple yet is was very romantic" he said and the younger laugh. 

Junmyeon loves the feeling when Kyungsoo was around him.  He loves Kyungsoo's girlish scent and his squishy frame.  And now they are so close to each other. 

It was the first time that Junmyeon didnt think some dirty toughts on Kyungsoo. 

After a while they both sleep while huggi my each other. 

It was 6:00pm when Kyungsoo woke up and Junmyeon too. 

They look at each other and smile. 

"Hyung...  I want this to be the very memorable on the two of us" Kyungsoo started. ".... A memory that no one can erase, a memory of doing this in our first time" Kyungsoo said and Junmyeon got touched by his words. 

"What are you talking about?" Junmyeon still doesnt know a single hint about what Kyungsoo is discussing. 

"I want you to be my first" Kyungsoo said. 

"you mean... " Junmyeon gets a hint but he cant manage so said it because he us a shy type. 

"Hyung this might be my Christmas gift to you... Because we cant tell when our line ends and I think this time is the best to do it. I want us to..." he pauses. 

"To Make Love" they both said in unison.  

After that Junmyeon crashes his lips to Kyungsoo,  this time is so unfamiliar cause he can contrl his hormones and he cant think of any lust. It was full of love.

Junmyeon place himself on top of Kyungsoo and continie on their session. 

They both parted to catch breath.  

Junmyeon started to take of his shirt and so as Kyungsoo. 

"Kyung... This is my first time... I think giving my life to you isnt bad because I want to do this with long time ago." Junmyeon confessed uo and the other smiled. "I dont know what to say but why we feel the same" Kyungsoo acted like he was confused but he only receives and full of love kiss. 

After a while of kissing they started to their business and covered themselves with a duvet and started to make out. 

*****

8:00pm when they wake up again this time they doesnt have any clothes. 

"Hyung... It's  a totall mess"  Kyungsoo sid and looked around the place where they are laying at. 

Junmyein couldnt help but to laugh seeing the place,  it was like the storm pass by. 

Junmyeon stand up and takes a bath then after a while he sees Kyungsoo sitting on the same place. 

"Kyung... You have to take a bath" he said and Kyungsoo smiled shyly. 

He act like he was going to stand up but his   was total in ache. 

"Ow ow ow" Junmyeon said and he catches Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo sob a little because his lower body hurts a lot. 

"I will help you" He said and takes Kyungsoo a shower and clothed him well. 

He let Kyungsoo sat on the sofa and wait for him to recover.  Junmyeon takes care of everything even the mess they made. 

"Kyungsoo...  Did I hurt you alot?" he asked and Kyungsoo move his head sideways.

"Actually I feel great... Because is this day was my last I am very happy that I spent it with you. 

"So... After what we did... " Junmyeon said and tak out a small cute box from his pocket.  He goes near at Kyungsoo and takes a knees. "I gave you my everything,  my love, my life, my body,  and now I think this is the right time because looks like the world agreed on us. " Junmyeon hold Kyungsoo's hand while the younger crying there. 

"Will you marry me?" he asked and Kyungsoo jumped on his causing them to hus thr floor. 

"Yes" he shouted and let Junmyeon make him wear their engagement ring. 

*****

They are walking in the park in the same place when they confessed  on each other.

"Myeon... I love you remember that" He said it for a thousand  times

"Myeon this is my last wish. First I want know what you feel on me and we answered that 'That you loved me'.  Next I want to know until when you can stay with me the I got yhe answered ' You will here at my side forever'. Then what will you do to make me special... Hyung you've changed me. " he stopped and hold Junmyeon's  hand and intertwined  their fingers.  

The moon light dazzled both of them when it hits their engagement  rings. 

"Myeon Myeon... You are the best hapenning happens in my whole life.  I saw the first sunrise with you,  I saw the whole whole city with you,  I sleep with you in the floor and I gave my life to you...  Everything you made just perfect. And I loved you very much" Kyungsoo said and Junmyeon stood him crying like a child. 

"Myeon last wish to you that never forgets me and love me even when Im gone." Kyungsoo and thats the reason why Junmyeon teared more. 

"Myeon you said earlier to prepare...  Well I am here now prepared to die for you. Prepared to end my line for you. Myeon you taught me that I am wrong for the meaning of forever. I used to know that forever is only a word but now with you forever is not only a word you cant ser written on a paper.  Forever is you.  Forever to love you and to be with you even you dont like me anymore. I wil be here forever loving you even I am only a thing you cant touch nor see.  You will be my love even if you cant see me." he saud and makes more Junmyeon to cry. 

"Stop Kyung I cant handle it anymore... I cant live withouth you" He said. Kyungsoo smilef at him. 

"Well you have to...  I want to sleep with you on the floor so that when I am gone i will became a part on the ground so that when you missed me you can lay on me." Kyungsoo said. 

"And being hurt by your wild and kiss is a good one that I will bring unto my second life" he hugged Junmyeon on the end of his speech. 

They are walking home while Junmyeon is there floated and still thinking what he will when Kyungsoo die. 

But at that time they are crossing the road, hold hands and intertwined fingers was a great feeling. 

*beep*

Junmyeon was going to hit by a car when Kyungsoo swap their places and gave a kiss on his lips and whispered to his ear.  "Remember all those I've said to you... Because I promised  you that we will meet again".

And after that he found himself on the hospital. 

"Time of death 12:59am December 24, 2017"