Next Page

Days Before Ethernal

December 21, 2017

"Kyungsoo..."

"Kyungsoo"

"Hyung what!?" Kyungsoo gottes pissed of from all those Junmyeon-calling-his-name-for-a-hundred-time.

"I want some hug" Junmyeon said and from the kitchens Kyungsoo takes a way and hugged his cutie boyfriend.

After a while Kyungsoo sat in him with a food tray on his hands. Its like, they are living in normal. Now they understand how close they've gotten.

So more new about on what they are doing. They hugged like this, treat each other like this, its no more special for them to do.

"Hey I was thinking that..." Kyungsoo started to talk cutting the deafening quietness through out the whole house.

"Yeah...it's more likely we are boyfriends back then...because we almost done all of the relationship goals while secretly hiding a mutual feelings." Junmyeon states and hugged the smaller again.

"Yeah you're right. There's nothing special to do." Kyungsoo sighed. He feels bad because now they are on a relationship there's nothing more to do....except.

"Junmyeon"he called his boyfriend. 

The older looked at him with puppy eyes that he could fell for.

"I regret all the choices that I've made" he stated out of nothing. Junmyeon change his position; from clinging to Kyungsoo, to sitting straight.

"Um explain further more" Junmyeon said because he can't understand what Kyungsoo telling is. The smaller hold Junmyeon's hand and starts to cry.

"I must confessed to you earlier so that we made those memories as a couple and not a best friend" Junmyeon remembered that a simple memory can make Kyungsoo happy or cry.

Kyungsoo is a kind of people that truly cares about memory.

"Hyung its my fault I should've take the first step do th-" Kyungsoo's words cut off when Junmyeon kissed him.

They move into a sync. Their heart beats faster as they feel each other's heat. Junmyeon use his tongue to entered the younger's mouth but Kyungsoo denied it and parted before they moved into a French kiss.

"Stop blaming yourself. I know that those memories means a lot to you but for me... Its not worthy... Because only you that I need. And we can make memories together." Junmyeon explains everything.

"You and you're cheesy words" Kyungsoo whispered at his lover's ear. The latter smiled and pinched the younger's cheek.

"Only for you honey" he said before laying down.

*****

The two decided to went shopping and buy some decoration. Since it was already 21th of December many people were shopping too.

"Hyung I think we're wrong timing" Kyungsoo suggest while walking into the mall. Junmyeon takes his hand and intertwined their fingers. 

"Sorry I thought that we won't celebrate Christmas because of your creepy past" Junmyeon accidentally mentioned about Kyungsoo's past. He shocked when he looked at Kyungsoo is tears again.

Whenever they mention it Kyungsoo cries is river and it hard for him to stop. 

"Shhhh Kyungie I'm sorry" Junmyeon said and hugged the smaller and ended up the smaller is soaking in his shirt.

"Junmyeon hyung... I want to forget about him... I want to replace those memories. It's hard for me that every Christmas came they're still creeping here on my mind" Kyungsoo walks away to the crowed with his boyfriend.

They were ended here in the central park of the city. Its morning to many people running here and there and doing some exercises. 

"Kyungsoo you're so fast" Junmyeon said while catching his breathe. He is used at Kyungsoo's walking skills. 

"Sorry" the smaller said and they seated on a bench. After a second looking at each other Junmyeon decided to buy some ice cream since there is an ice cream bar near at them. 

While Junmyeon is walking Kyungsoo realized that his boyfriend looks hot when wearing those white sleeveless shirt, while there's a round american hat on his head, he is wearing a with pants and a pair of white flat shoes.

When the sun shines at Junmyeom he seems like an angel and mostly every girls and gays around the park are making some fantasies on him.

And that make Kyungsoo very very mad.

When Junmyeon entered the stall there's a pair of girl on it and they are looking at him and laughed it a type.

"Hey where can I found a rocky road flavored ice cream?" He asked one of the girls. The two blushed seeing a handsome man are talking to them.

"Em...its here..." He pointed her . "Oh sorry but I think black forest is more sweet" the ty girl added.

She gently move the hair strands running across her beautiful face.

"Um..well I think the two of them are good so what should I take?" Junmyeon said to himself and put a hand on his chin. He looked at the choices but he can't pick the one he want.

Kyungsoo prefer rocky road but the girl on his side want a black forest for him. 

"Hey this would be the best" The girl said and slight pick up the black forest ice cream. 

He gave it to Junmyeon and the older boy just thanked her.

"You're so adorable" the girl pinched Junmyeon's arm. The latter smile and the door started to open harshly.

The girl touched Junmyeon's face and afterward of being criticize by that girl he look at the figured in front of him and say and penguin like boy is looking at the girl with angry face.

"Hello... Are a friend of Mr. Right."the girl said and cling her arms around Junmyeon.

The older got shocked at the sudden move of that girl. But he focused himself on Kyungsoo who can kill a person right now. Well he knew how violent Kyungsoo was when he is angry. 

Sometimes in their childhood he hit Junmyeon with a wooden chair, and that's a traumatic event for Junmyeon. So he always keeping himself not to make Kyungsoo angry. But on the situation right now he is doomed.

"You don't know who you are talking right now" Kyungsoo rises his eyebrow. He take a step so that he is in front of the two, the girl is still confused on what's happening.

Kyungsoo gave a goodbye smile at the girl and pulled Junmyeon closer. He reached the back of Junmyeon's head and crashed his lips into him. That kiss went deeper until Junmyeon kissed back. 

He pushed Kyungsoo until then smaller's back hit the refrigerator. Junmyeon wants some more and he slammed Kyungsoo on the wall. He became more violently and monster, he didn't care about the surrounding and he just let want a make out to Kyungsoo.

Junmyeon d Kyungsoo's and slightly squeezed it.

It turns all of the memory back. 

When the e want to Kyungsoo. He slightly peeked at Kyungsoo's and squeezed it. 

Kyungsoo just close his eyes he didn't focused on kissing right now, he just want those memories erase. 

He cried while being violently kissed by his boyfriend. Luckily he can hold his tears. He lend his attention on his boyfriend who is getting needy by now.

Well he knew how Junmyeon responsive but now he regret it. He saw that his boyfriend is very violent. 

He didn't want it to turned out like this, he just want the girl to know that Junmyeon is taken and not available for anyone.

Kyungsoo want to stop but he can't so he just stand there and let the other do what his want, perhaps Kyungsoo is enjoying it. But it actually hurts that his lips were totally bitten by the other.

Junmyeon paused for a while. He panicked when he sees Kyungsoo is tearing up. He didn't know what he just did. 

The girl who watches them still can't believe what she sees so she just run away in disgust. 

"Kyungsoo" His shaky voice make Kyungsoo looked at him eye to eye. Their catching their breaths. 

The smaller manage to smile after all they did and the older hugged him so tight.

When they are parted Kyungsoo's eye widened when he sees a blood form like a lip shaped, printed on Junmyeon shirt. 

"Aw...!" He exclaimed when he touched his lips. The older punch himself and blaming on what happened to Kyungsoo.

"Hyung...its bleeding" Kyungsoo quietly spoke and hugged the older. 

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry it I got violent in that way" at this time Kyungsoo is not the one who is crying but his boyfriend. "Kyungsoo I'm sorry if I make your lips bleed" Junmyeon apologize but the smaller his his face on Junmyeon's chest, smelling his manly scent. 

"Its okay...I am just worried why they can't notice that you were taken" Kyungsoo sounded angry at the hoes who's clinging around his boyfriend.

"Blame your handsome boyfriend" Junmyeon said pay the ice cream at the counter. The staff doesn't seen the scene, only the ty girl.

"Too much self confidence" Kyungsoo whispered and his boyfriend heard it. He handed the ice cream to Kyungsoo.

"You don't know... I am more handsome compared to you" Kyungsoo states and the older pouted. Kyungsoo takes a bite but he scream in pain. The chocolate liquid spread on his lips.

"Hey...Soo I am very very sorry" Junmyeon said and let Kyungsoo sat on the bench. 

"I know... Don't worry its okay. But why did you bite my lips like that?" Kyungsoo is having a hard time to speak because the blood is still dripping from his heart shaped lips. 

"I got carried away" Junmyeon rub his hair and he feels sorry for doing that to Kyungsoo.

"I won't do that again...you know I don't want to get killed when we make love" Kyungsoo said and laughed hard. He dive his head on Junmyeon's shirt. 

"Kyungie...it like the worlds turn upside down. Look like you are that one whose ert by now." Junmyeom said he caress the other's hair. The younger can't stop laughing because of embarrassment.

"I want to bury myself on the ground because of embarrassment." Kyungsoo shyly said and the older didn't hold his laughter so he bursted on laughing. 

"Not until I buried mine into yours, maybe by ing" his boyfriend sarcastically said.

"What?... You're ert!" Kyungsoo punched Junmyeon so hard. And ended up rolling on the park's grassland.

"Well its okay for me to do that... But please don't get too violent" Kyungsoo states while giving nose to nose to his boyfriend, they are laying on the grass and Junmyeon is on his top. No one is actually minding them because there's a hundred of couple who's flirting on the park.

*****

"...This must be the next page of our life." Junmyeon starts out nowhere. They are on a restaurant. Thus place in a very romantic and memorable for them. 

[It was snowy in the past days when Mr. and Mrs. Kim brought the two children on this place. Kyungsoo is a scared of old people thinking that all of them wete e. 

He doesn't anyone especially old people, even Junmyeon's parents. He just gave his whole life and trust to his love one, its Junmyeon. The older takes care of him and lovef him as his own brother. They didn't know that they have a mutual feelings back then, and use to hide it until they have a strength to confess up.]

"Maybe... Myeon.. Please lets make some memories together. Replace everything; like those useless parents of mine, those works that they forced me to do, those time that your parents leave us, and especially those es that attempted to abuse me" Junmyeon couldn't help himself and he startes to teared as Kyungsoo do. 

He feels the sympathy and hurt. 

"Myeon... Lets erase those and make another... But this time its just both of us. No scary old people, no pain, no e, but its just you and me. Forever" Kyungsoo said while crying. 

He cant hold this anymore so he went on Junmyeon's side and hugged him. 

He found himself clinging into the safest place, he feels safe, love, strength. He feel that it is his most favorite place on the entier worl... On Junmyeon's arm. 

*****

"Kyungsoo? " the older asked while they are walking hand in hand. They decided to walked home since it was only a walking distance. 

They were covered up since it was a winter their breathes were cold. 

Junmyeon wants to stay on that park since it was well cultivete. They didnt let those grass filled up with snows so the staff were busy shoving all those white buds. 

"Why? " the younger said in response. 

"Did you feel it lately? " Junmyeon asked. The smaller lookec at him puzzled. Kyungsoo gestured that he want further more explenation. 

"I mean... You have that trauma right? Then did you feel it again. Like some scrappy memories come back." Junmyeon said and Kyungsoo opened his mouth but no words came out. Tears started to fall again. 

"Shh... Dont cry. I was just wondering cause you know around December 19-31 you started and ended in tears. But I think you arent crying now" Junmyeon hughed Kyungso. 

"It came back" the smaller said and Junmyeon looked at him eyes to eyes. 

"When?" the older's voice were trembling.

"Earlier at the ice cream bar... When you voilently kissed me and d my ... A memory flashed back. But that time it was blurred and I cant even see the e who attempted to abuse me. Its my first time that I didnt cry. I only focused myself on you and luckily it passed away." Kyungsoo teared up in happiness and smiled. 

"Is that so?" Junmyeon said. 

Theu are both happy that Kyungsoo is recovering soon. And it is caused by replacing those bad memories by the memories he spend with his loved ones.