Announcements

OPPA, You Are The One

~~~ 3RD PERSON POV ~~~

She didn't have a good sleep last night. Today, the announcements of the audition passers and the list of the new set of trainees will be out. She has to wait unti she gets a call from the management if she passed. 

"Elynne! Get up now! Get up!" Jessa insisted. 

"What's up with you guys? Invading our house at 8am?" Elynne replied. 

"You have to prepare yourself, because today, you'll be a star." Nicole added. 

"The most I could hope for is become a trainee, not a STAR, Nicole!" Elynne clarified.

"I know, but we would come to that... SOON!" Nicole insisted.

"I hope so." Elynne responded. 

She took a bath, changed clothes, and together with her friends, sat on the sofa and waited for the call. The four waited patiently, five, ten, thirty minutes. Finally, Elynne's phone rang. 

"Yeobosaeyo! Yes this is Kim Elynne, what can I do for you?"

The three looked intently at Elynne while anticipating the news.

"SM Entertainment? Yes it's me, I joined the auditions yesterday..."

"Really? Thank you so much ahjusshi! Thanks for the hard work! Annyeong!"

She ended the call giving the "OK" sign to her friends. 

Her friends are very happy for her. They rushed to her shouting words of encouragement and congratulating her. 

"Thank you guys so much for being with me all the way from the start. I love you guys! Cheongmal gomawo! Elynne thanked her friends.

"Anything for our dear friend, who is bound to become a future star!" Jessa said. 

"Yah!"  Elynne exclaimed.

"What did they tell you? When are you starting your training?" Alysson inquired.

"The ahjusshi told me to go immediately to SM Entertainment today so they can introduce me to my new job." Elynne explained. 

"Is that so? Do you need to go alone? Can we not come?" Alysson pleaded. 

"I can come alone... I don't want to disturb you anymore. Thank you for everything again, Jessa Alyss, Nicole!" Elynne waved goodbye.

"You're welcome, Elynne-ah! Good luck to your work! oodbye!"

 

At the SM Entertainment Building

"Uhmmm, excuse me? Are you Kim Elynne? The new trainee?" The staff ahjusshi asked her. 

"Yes ahjusshi!" Elynne replied.

"Come with me, I'll introduce the basics to you and lead you to your training room."

Elynne went with ahjusshi. They strolled the first floor. 

"Here on the first floor, you can find Super Junior's, Kangta's and fx's studios. As we move on to the second floor, you'll see SHINee's, SNSD's, BoA's and TVXQ's. Arasso?"

"............."

"Elynne-ah!"

"Uhmm... Arasso, ahjusshi... Arasso. Mianhe!"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yes, ahjusshi!"

"Okay. So far I haven't heard anything about new training rooms for new trainees like you. So... for now, let's go to the second floor and check which room you'd be assigned."

"Wow! So this is where the SM Town spends almost every minute of their lives. And this is where I will start my journey and new life. Also... This is where I will meet..."

The sound coming from the door awakened her senses.

"Elynne-ah, you would be staying at the SHINee's training room or now." The ahjusshi told her.

"Arasso." She said, partly unconscious.

.....

"BWOH?!?! SHINee's training room? You mean SHINee? Onew? Jonghyun? Kibum? Minho? And... Taemin? Is it them?

"Neh. What's so unbelievable about that?"

"Aahhh... Nothing... Nothing at all, ahjusshi!" She lied. 

"Cheongmal gomawo!"

"Okay. I'll leave you now. Go to the second room from here. You'll see them inside. The manager is already waiting for you. Be kind. Good luck!"

"Arasso, ahjusshi. Kamsahamnida! Thank you for the hard work."

The 90-degree bow ended their conversation.