SHINeeng Star

OPPA, You Are The One

Final exams are approaching..but all Elynne could think of is her SHINeeng star, her one and only Kim Kibum of SHINee. She can neither concentrate in her studies nor care to open and flip the pages of her books. All she could ever look at is Key's photo under her pillows. 

 

ELYNNE'S POV 

"AAAAAHHHH!!! I really can't take it anymore! I hate it when I'm distracted! Aish!". I threw my pillow away, and, frustrated, rushed to the kitchen to get something to eat from the refrigerator. Success, I got my favorite ice cream! 

"Why Elynne?! Whaeeee?!?!?! Why are you being like this? WHY NOW WHEN FINAL EXAMS ARE NEAR?! WHAE?! I'm really going crazy!" I looked at Key's life-sized poster near my room, trying to get some inspiration, but no luck, it just distracted me more. 

"Yes! Going crazy...over you! I love you, Key Oppa!"

"YAH! I'm really paboh! REALLY CRAZY!!", I said while staring dreamingly at Key's poster. 

~That's when I heard the dorbell rang. Here comes my equally crazy friends. 

 

 

3RD PERSON POV 

Alysson, Nicole and Jessa who are Elynne's partners in crime entered her house and saw Elynne's bothered and frustrated face. Jessa, concerned, immediately asked their friend. "Yah, what happened? You must concentrate now, exams will be held next week, brainy girl!"

"That's exactly my problem! I can't focus, all I could ever think of is KEY! My one and only! MY SHINING STAR!", Elynne exclaimed.

"You know what, you just need some rest, come on! Let's have a drink"

"Sure! My treat!" Alysson volunteered excitedly.

"You're right, Jessa-ssi. Come on now!" Elynne said.

The four girls headed outside and went to the neares ice cream bar while chatting about random Korean stuffs. 

~~~~

"WOAH! I though we'll grab a DRINK , care to explain, Alyss?", Nicole asked sarcastically.

"Had s hard time ooking for a drink, and I don't want falling in line in the convenience store, you know that! Don't you like it here? It's the nearest ice cream bar I can see.", Alysson explained. 

"No, it's fine. Since we're already here, let's just enjoy our ice cream!", Elynne said.

"Before it melts! HAHAHA", the four said in chorus. 

While enjoying their ice cream, Nicole said,  "You know what, Elynne-ssi, I think now is the right time for you to join the auditions at SM Entertainment. I think it's the only solution for your problem now."

"Well if you consider that as a problem. HAHAHA." Jessa interrupted. 

"...I think it would inspire you to study and do good for the ecams if you pass. Am I right, girls?", Nicole continued and asked her two other friends. 

"Yea, that's right!", Alysson and Jessa said in unison.

"Now? As in now? Can't it be tomorrow?", Elynne asked.

"NOW! AS IN NOW!!!" The 3 shouted at Elynne. 

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm just kidding. You know how badly I want it too, right?", Elynne laughed. "Why did you suddenly thought about that, by the way?" She continued.

"It is just because ever since you met YOUR shining oppas, especially that KEY OF YOURS, you became much frustrated and obsessed with them, to the fact that your whole life now revolves around them; so wen think, maybe now is the right time you make a move. Do your best in the auditions. Do it for us!", Jessa said while emphasizing each possessive noun and while trying to encourage her best friend. 

"Do you really think I can make it?", Elynne inquired once more, her endless-asking syndrome kicking again. 

"Well, it doesn't really matter if you pass the auditions or not, the important thing is that you've tried. But you know, you really have to pass that! HAHA Kidding.", Nicole told her. 

"Yea, that's right!", Elynne said, encouraged. 

"Of course! That's why if you still want your dreams to come true, then you must go home now, glam up yourself and go to SM Ent now!", Alysson said excitedly.

"Neh, arasso!", Elynne answered. 

"Yes! Finally, this friend of ours is willing to join the auditions of SMent and be discovered! Hooray!", Jessa said while jumping excitedly at the ice cream bar catching the attention of other customers. Her friends just laughed it off.

"Cheers to that!", Nicole declared.

"CHEERS! :))))", the four shouted.

~Can I make it? What if I mess up there? Will I just waste those 2 years I've spent being a true solid SHAWOL? What if I fail; everything I've worked hard for from the start will be put to trash, so I must really do my best! Or else, all my hopes of being with my Key oppa would just vanish...forever...