What?

Target: Aquired

The next day, Moonbyul woke up earlier than she would usually have. The events that happened a few hours ago flooded her mind, forcing a headache upon her. Ignoring the pulsating pain as best she could, she sat up, the room still dark. She looked at her digital clock, the painfully bright red lines formning numbers. 4:35. Contemplating if she should go back to sleep or not, Moonbyul chose the latter, lifting the covers away from her body and looking back at the innocent-looking Yongsun that was still asleep. 

After a refreshing morning shower, Moonbyul grabbed her coat and tied her shoes, leaving a note for Yongsun on the table.

'Hello Sunshine =^-^=
If you're hungry there's some stuff in the fridge and leftovers from yesterday.
I'm off to work, I'll be back at around 1600.

Byulyi'

Walking out and shutting the door behind her, she begun to make her way to Hyejin's bar, praying that it was open. A quiet and content atmosphere soon set in as the sun began to rise. A notification sounded from her phone,making Moonbyul peek at the screen, seeing the notification was a message from Hyejin. She unlocked her phone and began to read the contents.

'I'm taking today off. There's a new model on Wheein's table. Oh yeah, and Wheein will be a bit late. The bar's open, so if you're up early, go ahead and visit.'

A deep sigh of annoyance came from Moonbyul as she walked over to a 24 hour shop, buying a breakfast bar, paying for it and walking out. The bar soon landed in one of her pockets as she pushed the glass door open that lead to Hyejin's bar. Surprised it was open, Moonbyul walked further in towards the elevator, going down the floor where Wheein's computers were.

When she arrived on the respective floor, she decided to look through files that were put away on a shelf nearby. This time, it wasn't about her next target. It was about Yongsun. Moonbyul previously asked Wheein to compile information about her current target, but noticed that there was no new information provided. Slamming the file on the floor through sheer frustration, she stromed out and into her private room that was right next to the shelf of files.

She opened her laptop, logged on and began to start small. She searched Yongsun's name; a few results showed up and she began to read the articles. The context of the results weren't interesting, they were mainly about how she was going to be next to attend to the throne.

She logged onto the dark web, hiding her IP behind a fake one so that no one could track her. These small internet things like hiding an IP were taught to her by Wheein. She searched the name again and a lot more results showed up, the results beginning to be more and more interesting. Things like 'potential murderer' and 'kidnapper' began to show up, showing images of Yongsun and people that were potentionally victimised by Yongsun.

A worried look soon turned into an expression of curiosity as Moonbyul found more and more information. She compiled everything into a few pages and printed them out, quickly walking out to grab the folder that the previously slammed to the floor and began to fill in the blanks on the front page about her. Her birthdate, parents, social status and various other vital pieces of information were filled out. 

Satisfied with herself, she put all the papers away into the folder, closed it, and put it back on the shelf that was outside of her room. She felt that the data she had found was good enough. Logging off and shutting down her laptop and taking a deep breath, exhaling slowly as relief overcame her.

She went back up to the bar and went behind the counter, ready to take over Hwasa's work for the day. She only knew how to make a few drinks and some coffee, which, to her, was quite a feat.

 

 

 

Yongsun woke up, surprised. She felt a certain coldness as she space next to her was empty, and sat up, looking around, soon remembering what had happened. She breifly smiled to herself as she got out of bed, and walked around the house a little to wake herself up.

After she made the bed and took a shower, she walked around and ended up in the kitchen, spotting a piece of paper on the counter. As she got closer to it, she realised it was Moonbyul's handwriting and read the note, a smile soon stretched across her face and a pink colour tinted her cheeks. 

"Thanks Byulyi." Yongsun muttered to herself, folding the note and put it in her pocket, taking spare house keys that she found in a cupboard and left the house.

 

 

 

Byul daydreamed while staring out of the glass door, soon snapping out of it. Noticing a similar figure walking towards the bar, she soon realised it was Wheein. The door opened, Wheein having a wide smile stuck on her face.

"Hey Byul." Wheein kept on smiling, Moonbyul soon getting creeped out. "Hyejin's taking the day off, and I didn't find-"

"I know. Because I found the information myself." Moonbyul cut Wheein of with a harsh tone, clearly annoyed. "The folder was empty when I opened it to check if you did anything. There was nothing at all. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and find the information myself." She walked towards the elevator, pressed a button and sooner or later the door opened and the two went inside, travelling between the floors until they reached the floor they had all the data on.

"Anyway, I'll execute my actions soon. I just need the green light from you." Moonbyul paused. "And then a green light from me."

"Why would I need a green light from you?" Wheein crossed her arms as she sat down in her chair, booting up her computer.

"Because she's temporarily living with me."