Chapter 9

Love you secretly (May not update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi POV

After a little bit kind of drama awhile ago, I was sent by Mr. Bae Seung Chan driver to go back to my house. The whole ride was so quiet. The situation that happened just now really shocked me and I’m still cannot believe what had happened just now.

 

After I arrive home, I went to my room and want to take a quick shower. But before I went into my room, I heard someone knocking my door. I quickly went there and saw Joy in front of my door.

 

“Hey, Joy. What’s make you here? Come in.” I said. “Did you forget that you were alone. I came here to accompany you to eat. I know that you do not eat yet so I bring you fried chicken. We can eat it while watching a movie.” She said. “Joy~," I said as I hug her. " You're my savior and you know me right. I not having my dinner yet." I said as I let go of the hug. "Go sit over there and I will be back after a quick shower, okay? My body really stinks right now.” I said to her while pointing to the living room.

 

“Oh you can choose the movie on Netflix,” I said as I went into the bathroom.

 

Joy POV

After Seulgi went for a shower, I went to his kitchen to find drinks. I found a perfect drink for us, beer and soju. This will make my plan work because I know Seulgi can’t hold the combination of soju and beer very well and he can’t push my request if I request him and by that, I could make him mine tonight. I bring the drinks to the living rooms together with the chicken.

 

I tried to find a perfect movie for us to watch tonight and I found it. The title was “Obsesses”, act by Song Seung Hun and Lim Ji Yeon. I had watched the trailer and it kinda bit ual, it will be perfect for my plan.

 

After a few minutes later, Seulgi come out of the bathroom with his wet hair. That wet hair makes him ier than what he wore on that day. I think I couldn’t hold myself to make him mine.

 

“Hey, have you played the movie yet?” he asked. Even his husky voice is so y and that will be my lullaby for tonight. “Hey” he waves his hand in of me “Oh, yes I have played it.” “What movie?” he said as he dries his hair with a towel. “Ya, I'm asking you what movie. Why you keep zone out” He takes a beer from the table. “Haha, nothing. It just that something comes out of my mind and oh we will watch Obsessed.” “Oh, really?" he said as he drinks the beer. "What movie is that? I never watch it because usually, Seungwan will watch the movie.” “I do not know it well but people said that this story kinda bit sad love story. Oh, its start.” I said.

 

Seulgi POV

Oh I feel so fresh after that shower and then this chicken plus beer my life is so perfect now, but suddenly I remember about my agreement with Irene Appa. Is this will be the best decision? Or it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter