Chapter 1.2-Beautiful morning

The fear within

I opened the door to meet a half empty classroom. Not exactly the fabulous entrance I imagined. 
"Wu Yifan you're late...again.” She looked at me over her lenses.
"You know me Miss Kim.” I said scratching the back of my neck.
"I want to make clear to you that this is not a runway ,you may take your seat.”
I was walking to my usual seat in the back of the classroom next to the window, when I heard some girls mention my name. I looked up to see Minah and Eunji staring at me.
"We share the same class again,what a coincidence.” I said while winking at them.
They squealed and quickly looked away hiding their blushing faces.
"Minah and Eunji if you aren't going to stop interrupting my class believe me, I’m going to give you detention for the entire month”.

I looked around the classroom to see if there were any new faces. There were 7 students in the class including me. But no one seems ne- .Oh never mind there was one new guy. From where I was sitting I could only see his side profile. He had a sharp jawline and he had a honeylike skintone. Apparently he already has the attention of the girls. While he was doodling in notebook Wendy was stealing glancing at him the whole time. I quickly popped out of my thoughts when he turned around to look at me. It wasn't just any look it was that ‘the ’ kind of look.

"What!” The guy said.
I cocked my eyebrow.
"What? what!” I answered.
He sighed and turned around."Weirdo.” He muttered under his breath.
"Since you are late you can start with introducing yourself.” Miss Kim said.
I raised my hand like I had a question.
"Do I have to ?” I asked.
"Is this an answer to your question ?” She said as she grabbed the what she likes to call 'detention book’.
I slowly lowered my hand “I guess."

I stood up and looked at the 6 people to get their attention. I folded my hands and formally started introducing myself.
“Goodmorning to you all . As you may already know. My name is Wu.Yi.Fan. I study languages. I speak 4 different languages.I like to hang out with friends. I bet y'all know Mark.” I started laughing but when I noticed no one was getting it, I quickly ended my introduction with:  “I’m looking forward to be working with you all. Thank you.”
"Okay  Mr. Wu you can sit down now. Since only 50 percent of my class’s here-”
“Wait more students are coming?!” I shouted.
She sighed and grabbed the ‘detention book’.
I clenched my jaw and raised my hand.
"Yes Mr.Wu?” she answered nonchalantly.
"Are there any more students coming?” I asked slightly pissed.
"Yes, to be specific 10 students are missing. For some reason all new students. They're supposed to be here after they got the school tour.”
Shoot they are probably the students I had to guide!
"Since there isn't much time left , I would like the last student to introduce himself.

Someone stood up and greeted the class with a simple hello. I would have known who it was if I wasn't too caught up in my own thoughts. Like what if the students are like really ,really lost? No that's not the main point here. Why are there 10 new students. What was dad thinking. He was going to blow up the title of hardest school to get in. But that is none of my business.
To be clear I didn't pop out of my thoughts this time. That person basically dragged me out of my thoughts when he  mentioned his freaking dog.
"You must be kidding me...”I put a really annoyed sigh out there which didn't go unnoticed by the other students, and looked around to search for where the fck that came from.
To my surprise it came from ‘honey man’.
This is the only moment math might help me. I looked trough the window to calculate how far and how strong I had to jump to not fall in the rose bush in front of it. Anyone who knows me would know I’m allergic to 3 things. Math, history and long rants about their pets. And that I’m clumsy as hell. That isn't really helping now. People don't seem to understand I just don't care about when your dog's born or that your cat is afraid of water (that was actually mentioned. I literally facepalmed myself to another dimension). Most of the cats are, right?

I have 3 dogs. Mangu,jjangu and jjanga. And they are the best dogs anyone could wish for. Mangu is very playful, jjangu is rather quiet and jjanga is the clingy one. I like to give them healthy food and a snack once a day. We always go to-” He got caught mid sentence.
God bless the bell.
"Class dismissed !”Miss Kim yelled.

I ran out of the classroom and bumped into the same person as before. All the books went flying to the ground.
"Ouch,that hurt.”he said rubbing his upper arm.
I grabbed his books from the floor and gave it to him .
"I’m sorry, really sorry. Are you okay?” I asked
“yeah, I was just startled”
“I need to run”. I said sprinting through the hallway.
The wide eyed guy looked at me with the same confused expression as he gave me earlier. He entered the history classroom.
"Gee I need to stop running before I bump into someone el-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I bumped into another also rather short guy.
The impact was bigger with him though. Not only his books and papers but also himself flew to the ground with dangerously fast speed. Before he could hit his head on the lockers, I grabbed him tightly. Sending us both to the floor. I hope he didn't hurt himself because I did. I stayed there ,eyes closed on the floor not realizing I was still holding the guy.
"Uhm,you can let me go now.” A silvery voice said.
He looked straight in my eyes and said: “I need to get to my next class.”
“Oh yeah, sorry.” I quickly released him from my tight grip.
We both picked up the books and papers. When I turned around to give it back to him, he dropped his stack.
"Omo what did I do!”
Me, still staring at the stack he dropped lifted my head and asked: “What ?”
He cupped my cheeks and stood on his tips.
He then yelled :“You have a bruise on your forehead and it's all my fault!"
My cheeks turned red(totally because of the pain) only after he said that I could feel sharp pain coming from the left side of my face.
"It's not your fault ,I was the one that bumped into you.”
he started pacing around and kept repeating: ‘what to do’.
"Hey.” I said grabbing his shoulder and shaking him repeatedly.
"I’m fine, I’ll just go to the nurse's office to get a cold pack. Then I’ll just go to my next class. Understood? Now stop freaking out.”
“Oh,no my next class !”he yelled.
He grabbed his stuff and ran.
"I can't miss another !” he yelled before disappearing around the corner.
He quickly came running back.
"I’m sorry.” he said before he left once again.

"Wow...”was the only thing that could come out of my mouth.
Yes people, Kris Wu was speechless !

Before I headed to the nurse's office I quickly went to the restroom to see if it was really bad. Nobody was in here.
I inspected my face. It wasn't as bad expected, but I could sure use it as excuse to skip class .
I heard someone flush then the door swung open. I immediately stopped what I was doing to take a better look at the person who just magically appeared in the restroom.
He was clearly startled when he saw me. Because he nearly dropped his phone at my sight. (which he was really busy with before walking out of the toilet).  
Then there was that awkward moment when he started staring at my face.

"What happened ?” he asked pointing at my forehead.
This time I’m the one getting startled. He can talk, I mean I didn't think he would talk to me.
"Is it that bad ?” I asked.
He started washing his hands.
"No, why?”
“You almost dropped your phone at my sight.”
“Oh no I just thought you were a bathroom ghost.” He simply said before leaving the bathroom.
"Oookay someone should make clear to him that ghost don't exist.” I said.
"I know right!” someone answered.
What the what where did that come from?! I quickly left the bathroom feeling weirded out.
I went to the nurse's office and told her what happened. OK I might have twisted the story a little bit. She told me to go home and get some rest.
Don't need to tell me twice.

 

Home sweet home. This is the weirdest day ever. I got dad mad in like 1 minute (record time), first day and Miss Kim is saltier than ever and I just lost 11 kids at school. Which I  apologize for. I actually hope they reached home safely and aren't still stuck at school. The school is basically a labyrinth you know . If you aren't careful you can get seriously lost in it. Not joking. Why do you think that number 1 excuse for being late in class is; “ Excuse me, I got lost in the hall and I couldn't find our class.” And best thing is that it actually works!
(not if you're the principal's son though (T.T) 
Well it works for the first few weeks of school then. If you try this after, you would get detention instead. 1. for being late in class and 2. for an attempt to lying. Cause teacher's won't keep buying that from every student. And you can't keep acting like looking for your classroom is equal to a scene of the maze runner.

After being dropped off home by Donghae I walked to the elegant looking path that leads to my mansion. I rang the bell hoping that somebody would open the door. Which is unlikely. Since Yeseul cooks with listening to her K-will songs at this time of the day. With her headphones on the highest setting. I don't regret buying her those tho. It's so funny to see her cook while attempting to sing along with her favorite  lyrics. I banged on the door loudly.
I should have brought my own key's. Or I should have asked Donghae to open the door before he left.
(regrets life choices)
Oh never mind. The door opened revealing Yeseul’s always smiling face.

“FanFan!” she screeched.
She hugged me in a way that literally felt like she hasn't seen me in ages. And it has just been  like 8 hours ago.
“How was your day?! Tell me everything! In full detail!” Before I could respond she stopped talking and squeezed my face while inspecting it.
“Omo! What happened!?” she screamed after looking at the bruise in a panicky way. I flashed back at the incident in the hallway and I felt my cheeks heating up again. I quickly snapped out of it.
“Yeseul, please calm down. I just fell.”
She let me go and gave me a deep frown.
“You fell?”
“Exactly.”
It was like she didn't really believe it.
She finally sighed deeply.
“Ow fanfan, you're so clumsy. Let's get you inside.”
“Wait,before we enter, I got one question for you.”
“What?” she asked raising her eyebrows.
“Are you finish preparing dinner?”
“No not at all. I’m going to make Doenjang-jjigae. Sorry I didn't start earlier I’ll try to be fast ok.”
“No problem no need to rush. Can I help perhaps.”
She crossed her arms and tried to suppress a chuckle. “You just want to eat the ingredients don't you.” she knows me too well. “But can I ?” 
“Come in. And welcome home Yifan.”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Kris being a model, the weirdo that rants about his pets. The enchanting hallway boy and the smoll wide eyes kid who clearly looks lost. 

Are they new kids? Now that we're talking about it ;where are they? Honestly I don't know guys...

Offcourse I know. But I'm not telling 😂 You'll find out soon enough. 😛

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1.2 of 355334553245 bye 👋

Joking ❤

^^ Genjack 💖