Chapter 2.2-And your name is?

The fear within

Kris

 

"Wow you guys have known each other for 20 minutes and it looks like you've known each other for years”.

I turned around to scold the fckr who dared to talk again when I saw that it was just the innocent looking guy.

"You, you don't talk much do you!?"

“Not rea-"

“Good.” I snapped.

"Now introduce yourself.”

“Hello I am Luhan.”

“Full name?" Chanyeol asked.

“Lu.han?” he answered.

"No I mean full name.”

“Gee Chanyeol can you get any dumber.” ‘droopy eyes’ said clearly annoyed by Chanyeol's dumbness.

 

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked him leaning his head on the palm of his hand in attempt to take a better look at him. He showed a creepy toothy grin.

"I am Byun Baekhyun. Make sure you remember my name."

"I will." He said. I just wanted to walk over there and clamp my hand over his mouth so he will stop talking. But for a moment Baek really seemed to be caught of guard.

 

"Who do you think you are?" He asked turning the question back on him. His eyes were narrowed and it looked like Chanyeol seriously pissed him off.

“I already introduced myself." he answered confusion written all over his face.

“You are jinxed you are not allowed to talk !"Kai yelled through their convo.

"Says who!?” He yelled back.

"I !” Kai answered.

 

"Oh boohoo you are both jinxed so shut dafuq up !” Baekhyun sneered.

"Will you guys stop yelling please!” Everyone turned their heads to the direction the voice came from. It was one of the guys that hasn't said a word.

“And oh I am Kim Joonmyun." Oh so it's Joonmyun. The mysterious hallway boy AND the guy that caused the blemish on this gorgeous face. He looked at everyone except me. Oh so he’s avoiding me now?

I waved to get his attention.His gaze finally shifted to me he had a neutral expression on his face. Until I gave him a sour humourless smile. I swiped away the hair covering my forehead and pointed at the bruise. I simply leaned back in my chair and watched him getting more unsettled than he already was. He went back to avoiding me again.

 

“Imma call you momma." Lay said all of a sudden.

"Why?"

“Even though he failed to shut us up.” he said pointing at me.

“You did it with one simple line."

“If I'm the ‘momma’  what does that make him ?" He asked raised an eyebrow.

"Our daddy of course.” he said smiling widely.

I pretended I didn't hear that. Baekhyun and Kai snickered.

"Okay everyone has introduced himself except for you." I pointed at ‘poker face’. Who was clearly startled with all the sudden attention.

"I'm Oh Sehun. He bowed and sat down again.

"Come again?” I asked.

"I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun." He repeated.

"Come again?” Joonmyun asked."

“Are you being serious ?” Sehun asked.

"Omo you are the cutest thing I've ever seen !” Joonmyun said . His eyes sparkled as he said that, he scooted closer to him. “He cute? I thought if someone would be called ‘cute’ it would totally be Luhan.

Like he really looks like a toddler.” I said.

Luhan looked like he wanted to say something about that statement but I gave him the ‘if you and I would debate you would totally lose’ face so he just ignored it but not before saying: “I do not look like a toddler.”

“ Let's not talk about each other in that manner." Joonmyun said chuckling awkwardly.

“So you’re the protective type huh?”

“Lay what are you blabbering about ?” That's when the bell rang.

"Wait I didn't introduce myself yet." I said as I watched everyone get up from their chairs.

 

“I know and I don't care.” Chen said.

"Jongdae you son of a dinosaur." He shrugged and left with Tao

“See you at lunch.” D.O said before leaving the room quietly.

"For the ones who still want to listen. I am Wu Yi Fan."

“I know." Joonmyun answered smiling at me. He then also grabbed his stuff and left.

 

I was the last one to leave. First I had math and then History. How fun right?

I quickly left I didn't want to get on the bad side of some other teachers. I already got my hands full with Miss Kim.

Math was...still math, boring like always. I made it through the lecture without falling asleep. I even made some notes. I really think I've changed this year, no more goofing around.

 

"Class dismissed!” Up to history class.

Somehow I still managed to get to class late. Because I was walking really slow and tried to count all the flowers on my way. There were 465 flowers in total.

Don't ask me how counted them. You would do the same if Miss. Kim was your teacher.

I walked in and saw the definition of chaos.The girls were listening to Trap music which I’m pretty sure they would get detention for.

Chanyeol and Kai were laughing like maniacs. D.O and Minseok were squealing because they both liked kimchi spaghetti. Baekhyun and Lay were singing a song about rainbow eyes.

And on top of all of that, Chen and Tao were doing something what looked like wushu. Well Tao was good at it but Chen was a whole other story. Weirdest was that Miss Kim wasn't around.

Luhan was sleeping so I asked Sehun what was going on. Asking him something was a waste of breath. He simply stared at me. So then I asked Joonmyun. He was busy studying again so he gave me a really short and incomplete answer.

"Kim …. Gone...3 months."

For some reason I couldn't t explain everyone started applauding. When I looked around the classroom I found out they were applauding for me. I don't know who the hell brought fireworks to school but they exploded when Chanyeol and Tao came walking over and carried me on their shoulders. They slowly dropped me on the floor. Luhan who was sleeping earlier walked over in high heels. When he stood up I noticed he also had a dress on. And not to mention his luscious blonde curls. I had to admit he looked hot. He pecked my cheek and gave me a large bouquet and gave me a trophy with ‘survivor of the year’ on it.

 

OK imma stop my fantasy's there. I don't want it to get more ed up.

 

Tao was explaining how to do a wushu move and then told Chen to dodge his kick. But I know and I think all the rest too that he can't dodge a kick of this kind. So I jumped in between the kick to protect his face. I shouldn't have, I got the air kicked out my lungs. And if the timing wasn't perfect enough, a teacher just walked in the classroom giving me a confused look. Not to mention that all the students were looking at me. He dropped his case on the desk and walked over to kneel in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He said while stretching his arm out.

Shoot how do I get out of this situation.

"First of all it is not what it looks like, I wasn't fooling around. I was just-.”

“I know , you were just trying to save your friends face weren't you?”

“Lotto” I whispered.

"What?"

“Nothing” I quickly said.

He pulled me up my feet and tapped on my shoulder.

"I’m Leeteuk by the way, your new history teacher." Everyone started whispering.

“Boys please don't use martial arts in class it’s very dangerous." he said. I glared at Tao who gave me an apologetic look, Chen was just trying to hold his laughter.

The teacher walked to the front of the class and introduced himself.

"Hello to you all I'm Leeteuk. I’m going to replace Miss.Kim for this trimester. Are there any questions?”

“Where did she go?” Eunji asked.

"She had this great opportunity to go study in Greece and do some research."

“Okay that's that. You know my name but what are yours?"

We all introduced ourselves.

"I'm not going to start lecture today but I want to hear what you all know about history, any country."

No one said anything.

"Not all at once please." he said.

Then Joonmyun raised his hand.

"I know stuff about the French revolution.”

See I know this sounds familiar but do you remember when I said I was allergic to history. When Joonmyun started his rant my brain immediately deactivated itself but everyone else was astonished by his knowledge of that certain event so it must have been good.

"Anyone else?” no answer again.

"Okay we still have 5 minutes till lunch break what do you want to talk about."

“Can I share one of my experiences ”Lay asked.

"Sure go ahead.”

“Okay I had this one friend, his name was Pablo and he was an exchange student from Colombia."

Kai snickered. Lay shot him a questioning look but continued anyways.

 

"We were very close friends until one day he left for  Colombia without telling me. I've never seen nor heard from him ever since.”

Kai’s laughter quickly turned into a concerned look.

“Okay Lay how do you feel about this situation?."

“As long as Pablo's happy I don't mind actually."

“What nice of you lay.” teacher Leeteuk looked on his wrist watch and slowly got up from his chair. “Kids pack up class is about to end."




 

The cafeteria provides everything you need for a healthy and balanced lunch. Though I tend to avoid the cafeteria and eat in the garden instead. I was on my way to the garden when I met Minseok in the hallway and he basically dragged me to the cafeteria.

"This cafeteria has better food than any other school in Korea and you just sit your lazy in the garden ?” He said with a disapproving look.

I made a mental note to remind me not to mess with Minseok  and that he’s much stronger than he looks like. Like really strong. When we entered the cafeteria the entire ‘new squad’ was seated around the same table. I sat between Luhan and Chen.

"Aren't you getting some food." Baek asked whilst shrugging down his sandwich.

I wanted to answer no. Then I looked across the table and saw Minseok glaring at me.

"Yeah."

“I’m coming with." Luhan said.

he hopped off his chair and skipped to the counter.

I grabbed a sub and an ice tea and went back to our table to meet Baek and D.O wrestling on the ground.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Get of me and give it back !." D.O yelled.

"No,never !” Baekhyun shouted back.

“mahgad guys,stop! You’re making a scene!”. Joonmyun said barely able to keep himself together. He didn't know how to make them stop. Passing students stopped to see what was happening.

"Can someone explain what's happening ?" I asked for the second time .

“I think we should separate them.” Minseok walked over the human puzzle and grabbed Baekhyun as if he was carrying a puppy.

D.O stood up and removed the dust of his clothes.

"It's just kimbap calm down!" He yelled.

"You guys were fighting for kimbap ?." I asked in disbelief.

"No I grabbed my lunchbox and then he attacked me!”

 

“Baek why you gotta overreact?!”

“Overreact? You would do the same. Have you even seen his kimbap?"

“No."

“Exactly”.

When I saw the kimbap my animal instincts popped up. I just had to take his food."

“What are you? A dog?”

“No a wolf of course.” he said as if it was the most obvious answer in the world.

 

I grabbed the lunch box out of chanyeol's hands and opened it. That kimbap was indeed the best kimbap I’ve seen in my life.

I instantly regretted getting that sub.

“I would share if there were 12 pieces but there were only 6. It wouldn't be fair...” D.O said.

“Dibs on the kimbap.” I said.

"You can't do that !” Baekhyun growled

"What you gon do about it?" I asked.

"Just play rock paper scissors.” Joonmyun suggested.

"Nooooo ! I always lose with rock paper scissors.” Luhan yelped.

"Guess who's not getting kimbap." Chen mocked.

"Shut it! stupid dinosaur..."Luhan muttered the last

Let the tournament begin. I was out after Luhan so I didn't really pay attention anymore. The sub was delicious though.

 

“I can't believe Sehun got in first place, he doesn't even do anything besides breathing.” Chanyeol said.

He just shrugged his shoulder and took the biggest piece of kimbap.

"Traitor." Kai muttered under his breath.

Lay got in second then Joonmyun , Xiumin, Tao and then Baekhyun.

Baek almost cried when he got to receive his share. I shook my head in disapproval

Luhan ,who was out in the first round cried:” I will never get to taste Kyungsoo’s kimbap.” Minseok patted him on the shoulder but then handed over his kimbap. “Thank you Minseok”. He flew his arms around his neck and squeezed him tight. Minseok awkwardly put his hand on his back.

“I’m sorry,I’ll bring some more tomorrow." D.o was already feeling bad.

“Thank you Kyungsoo you are a real friend.”He said leaving Minseok to hug Kyungsoo.

“thank you, thank you! He said while hugging him tightly”.

“Is he always like this” Jongin asked no one in particular.

“I don't want to know” Sehun responded eyeing the hugging duo weirdly.

"We’re friends?” Kyungsoo asked slightly blushing. Luhan leaned back to take a look at his smaller friends face.

"Yeah of course! Aren't we all?”

 


Authors note

 

and that is when the friedship started blooming <3
they are a very choatic group lol

 

dear readers. For the next chapter I have a lil something for you
heheh uwu

<3
ly, Genjack