Chapter 2.1-And your name is?

The fear within

GWewK0H5AVJVxVPtYM2Z2T8jvzdOi3-XFsryeN__iI4-be1hsa6Jh9YvZ4NYbKYRMjFhFEfskZUtfU7dIVbmQ8SHaXg2TyN0fKOeUWadMSirOb8881kyhmvkWjwV-NXDVVwRpBKj

Today I woke up on my own and only did half of my morning routine. I couldn't afford being late again. Believe me I love my life more than that. My dad is going to slaughter me if I’m late again.

I went downstairs ,everyone was so surprised to see me up this early. I think after a while I’ll get used to getting up early. This is the first time in ages that I've eaten a legit breakfast. I sipped my juice thinking about the new students. I wonder what they are like.

 

Donghae hooted me to come out. I kissed Yeseul goodbye and left the house.

Day 2 of school here I come. When I got there, no one was present (well obviously who comes to school at 8:00) except for 11 students sprawled across the school's front yard.

“Wait now there are 11 students, I thought there were 10?” I muttered to myself.

Then I recognized ‘honey man', and 'wide eyed guy'. When I approached no one looked up so I faked a cough to get their attention.

 

"Who are you?” The guy with the beanie asked. Woah someone who doesn't know me ,that’s rare.

"Excuse you , I'm the one giving you the school tour.”

“Gee I just asked , I thought a teacher would give us the tour. You know ,reliable sources.” "tsk tsk y'all still want this tour or not. I would love to see you guys come in late in class again."After eying all the students still no one budged.

"Okay gather around.” They slowly slouched over.

"Hey I know it's early in the morning and no one wants to be here and alI but your behavior isn't helping at all.”

"Says the guy who left us hanging yesterday” The Beanie guy said rolling his eyes.

“Touché!” someone yelled. I swear I’ve heard this voice before. Yesterday when I was talking to the panda like dude in the bathroom. I was quite sure that no one else was in there. But that annoying voice... ah I'll just leave it. After to have counted only 10 students. I glanced around and saw a hat peeking up from behind the bench.

"Someone wake the kid in the back up."

 

The guy with the sharp jawline walked over to him and gently tapped on his shoulder. He awoke and looked around dazzled. He then walked over and introduced himself.

“Hi my name is Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay.” He said bowing politely. When he smiled I noticed the deep dimples which immediately made him look like the nicest guy on earth.

"Hi Lay.” Everyone answered which made him smile from ear to ear. When I say everyone I mean everyone except that poker faced guy and ‘honey man’ . He seems to get more pissed by the minute but I don't care.

 

"Let's get this thing started.” I sighed walking towards the main building assuming they would all just follow. They did not. I grunted mentally and nudged them to come with me. I feel like this is going to take a very very long time.

I sighed and got into block A the first block you pass when you enter the school. In block A most of the majors are held there that's one of the reasons that it's the closest by the reception. Most of the office students classes are held in block A which is why it’s mostly empty now. The office students have to work in a company for at least 3 months. It has to do something with their end of the year project. It's also part of their evaluation.

I’m glad I chose Languages. Office is definitely not my style. I only showed them the important stuff in block A and then I lead them through the garden passage. Block C is where most of the sport activities are done.

I only showed them where we meet up when we have PE. I wanted to keep it as short as possible. In block B I showed them the library ,the laboratory and all that jazz. To be honest it was a pretty ty tour that they impossibly could have learned something from. But at least they know where the restrooms are.



 

The innocent looking guy fastened his pace to keep up with me."Why is it so difficult to make your way through the school?” he asked watching his step carefully. As he watched the floor attentively I got the chance to study him a bit. He has long lashes and big doe eyes. And with his strawberry blonde hair just finishes the picture. He just screams pureness. He looked up to me meeting my eyes and that's when I realised  that he's pretty.

I then looked forward not looking back at the guy again.

"I honestly don't know. My grandfather rebuilt this place like 60 years ago.”

"Your family are the founders of the school?” He then asked. He’s very curious about the school maybe even more than me lol.

“Well yeah, isn't it obvious? It’s school tradition that the principal's son does the school tour.”

I stopped in front of my dad's office.

"You guys can go ahead, I need to talk to the principal first.” They stood there and gawked at me like I just didn't give them 2 hour tour. "Turn left at the end of the hallway." I sighed.

I knocked and waited 10 secs before I heard a deep: “Come in.” from inside the office.

When I came in he was looking at a new painting.

"Good Morning dad."

no answer.

"I gave the new students a tour, just like you asked.”

No answer.

It was when I was about to leave that he started to speak.

"Get to know them." He said still staring at the painting.

"What do you mean get to know them?”

“Just do it Yifan. Since the tour turned out shorter than normal, this is the perfect time to do so."

“Okay father.” I left the office.

 

I was on my way to meet the said students when I stumbled upon the poker faced dude.

"Where are the rest." I asked.

He nudged to the student recreation room. You could have just said that too but I'll just take it like that. I walked in but not before asking him to come in too. He followed behind me.

I immediately felt the awkwardness. I felt like walking right out there the moment I walked in. I sat down and so did ‘poker face dude’.

 

"So,uhm who are you guys? I mean what are your names?." Answered by silence of course.

"Hi, my name is Zhang yixing-.”

“I know Lay, but what about the rest.” I looked around. Gosh this awkward.

"You.” I pointed at ‘wide eyed guy’.

"Me?” he asked as he chuckled nervously.

"Yeah you."

“Uhm my name is Do Kyungsoo. I like to cook and I study Languages. I don't know what else to say actually …

You can call me D.O. I hope we can be friends in the near future.”

"Call me stupid but has anyone ever told you you have huge eyes?" ‘Honey man’ asked.

"You shaddup !” I said pointing at him.

"You don't even know him and you're already asking personal questions."

“It's no problem. People do not often say that actually." He said with a light chuckle.

 

I could feel some of the awkwardness slip away.

"Who’s next?” the round faced guy stood up and introduced himself.

"Hello, I am Kim Min Seok I really love sports mostly soccer. The innocent looking guy looked excited to hear that info.

“And oh yeah I study languages too.” He smiled at D.O.”

 

“Got anything to say about his eyes?” I asked with 50% sarcasm and 50% sass whilst  looking at ‘honey man’.

"Well I actually do. Why do your eyes look like cat eyes ?" Honey man asked.

I swear this guy asks the weirdest questions.

“I dunno cause God gave them to me." Minseok said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“You.” I said pointing at honey man. “Are you satisfied with this answer ?"

“I have a name and yeah I am."

“Whatever dude it's your turn to introduce yourself."

“But I already did in class yesterday." he whined.

I can't believe this guy.“Not everyone was present you dumb fck."

 

“Says the guy who's the reason we weren't there !" Sharp facial features dude yelled.

"You! You're right after ‘honey man ."

“Wait what did you just call me?” ‘honey’ gave me a confused look.

“It was worth it !” sharp feature dude yelled. Which was totally unnecessary.

“Shaddup and sit down already. Honey you may continue."

“What ,stop calling me that?"

“Don't read into it too much." I just said. After all the fuss Honey man went ahead and introduced himself. I just should've listened to him yesterday then I would already know who he was.

“I am Kim Jongin. I have 3 dogs and-"

“Oh hell no, next." Nope not doing this over again. I got my portion of dog rant yesterday.

Sharp facial features dude bowed a little.

“My name is Jong Dae. Kim Jong Dae. Naw just kidding. Y'all can call me Chen if you want. I study business. That's all I have say actually.”

 

“Are you serious ?” I asked.

“Yeah. Why?” he asked totally not getting the message.

I shook my in disapproval “Next!"

 

“I’m P.C.Y., the real Park Chanyeol or just Chanyeol. I pretty much center everything I do around Music. I like everything about music,any genre,really. I like Jazz,classical,rap,you name it. I myself like to play instruments mostly guitar. I even sing a little. Oh yeah I study ICT, I really hope I'm not the only one.”

“You know Chanyeol your voice doesn't match your appearance at all. I mean you look like an elf but sound like a bear.” I said.

“Look who's talking. You look like a model but have the voice of a 50 year old smoker." ‘Panda dude’ backfired.

Kai and Chanyeol burst out in laughter.

"I wanted to say the same thing !” they said at once.

"Jinx !” They yelled.

"Who's the jinxed one?” Kai asked.

He received a punch from Chanyeol.

"You can't talk while you're jinxed."

ugh kids.

“But I thought I jinxed you ?” Kai said while rubbing his arm.

"That really hurt." He pouted.

"Chanyeol you are so mean. Giants can't punch midgets you know !” Panda dude said. I like this guy already.

"Ooh savage!” Chen high fived him.

"Hey ! I’m not short. I am taller than that guy !” He yelled while pointing at ‘droopy eyes’.

"Hey don't pull me into this mess !"  He scrunched his face up in disgust.

 

When the rest tried to resolve the mess they created for themselves. Chen and panda started a conversation of their own.

“You're officially my brother now but I what's your name ?” Chen asked ‘panda dude’.

"I Am Zitao, but you can call me TAO."

“Everyone quiet!” I yelled. I turned to Chen.

"Chen I’m so done with you."

“Why me?” He whined.

"You started this."

 


Authors note

I hate long chapers...

 

Sorry uwu

I have no idea why I delayed this chapter for so long. But now that it's vacation I'll try to be more active

<3