- 세 -

First Day of Spring [ Jensoo ]

JENNIE's POV

 

I went home late again because I just want to. By the time I opened the main door, dad is sitting at the couch with his same bossy face. Well,

 

Another day of scolding

 

"How many times do I have to tell you to be serious Jennie" Dad said in a very low and deep voice. Others might be scared of him just because of that voice but that will never work for me.

 

"I've had enough of your behavior. I know you're smart and intelligent and I know you ca do better than this. If you're attitude and behavior won't change by Friday, watch out Jennie. You won't like it" Tch. As if he can scare me with that. He already said that line a million of times but nothing really happened.

 

But there's something weird...

 

He looked at me fiercely straight into my eyes. I can read those emotions well and I have a bad feeling about it.

 

Is he really gonna do something this time?

 

His eyes don't lie, those eyes can't lie

 

For the first time after all those years I've seen something in his eyes that are dangerous and for the first time in life, I need to do what he says and behave.

 

Only for a period of time. I can't stand being 'the good girl' forever. It's just disgusting as I swear I cannot even imagine myself in that state. I can't stand myself being looked down by those punks.

 

If only dad saw everything....

 

But no. He never ever believed what I say when I'm his ing daughter. He never even tried to investigate the whole thing and because of that, I will never ever respect him.

 

Unless he does something to change my mind....

 

I left the scene, hopped into my white Alfa Romero 4c and went to Chaeyoung's dorm. I can't stand being lectured by my mother and brother about things I already know. It's just a waste of time.Also

 

Chaeyoung can help me with this

 

By the time I arrived, I honked my horn. Seconds later, a sleepy Chaeyoung appeared at the balcony of her dorm.

 

"Yah unnie why are you here at this hour again? Got scolded by Mr. Kim again?" Chaeyoung asked but her eyes are closed. I can't help but laugh at her face. It's just too funny but its cute at the same time.

 

"What are you laughing at?" She pouted, eyes closed.

 

She's cute as I swear 

 

"You're just so cute kiddo. Are you gonna let me in or you're just gonna stand there the whole night?" 

 

"Aw sorry unnie. I'm coming" Chaeyoung cutely said and went to the front door already.

 

I swear if anyone breaks this little munchkin's heart, he'll get a black eye for me. I think of Chaeyoung as a little sister ever since the day we met and got close. This kid's just too good for this cruel world and she deserves all the love.

 

"Unnie come in already. It's dark and cold" I stepped inside as she shut the door

 

"So unnie, tell me what happened while I'm preparing hot chocolate for the both of us" She said as she went to the kitchen area. I told her what happened and she just listened attentively though she's doing something.

 

One of the things why I really like her

 

She listens

 

Not like the others

 

"You are really in big trouble unnie. What are you going to do now?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly. 

 

"That's why I came here, I need your help" I told her what I was planning to do. 

 

"Alright I'll try my best to help you unnie, but you know you're just gonna g on your own ways after a day or two" Chaeyoung reminded me.

 

"I know Chaeyoung... Anyways let's sleep I'm tired already, Goodnight Chaeyoung!" I yawned as I make my ay towards the extra bedroom where I usually sleep when we'll have an overnight stay at Chaeyoung's dorm. It's cozy and cold but not too cold, just enough to make you chill and think about things.

 

She said goodnight and went to her room also. 

 

She's probably tired and sleepy right now. After all, I disturbed her sleep and now, it's already 2am. I sat and stared at the dark blue sky thinking about thing that could possibly happen..

 

And the damage this would cause....

 

- - - - - -

 

Author's POV:

 

Wanna know what is Jennie's plan? And what she means by damage?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just wait. You'll find out soon ;)