- 하나 -

First Day of Spring [ Jensoo ]

JISOO's POV

 

It was the first day of Spring today and the first thing I need to do early in the morning is to prepare for school. I did my daily morning routine and went to school immediately because I don't want to be late or else I'll have a bad reputation immediately since I'm transferring to a new school called YG University (YGU).

 

I bid goodbye to my father and mother as I make my way towards YGU since its not that far and I can just walk from home to school. 

 

After 15 mins of walking I finally arrived at YGU. I was mesmerized at the buildings since it looks more of a Greek kind of school rather than a Korean one because its Gothic style. The school was so big I don't even know where am I. I need to go to the principal's office to see her but I don't even know where it is and I don't know the people here. A lot of people are in groups except for this one brunette girl that seems to be waiting for someone. I mustered up my courage to approach her and asked her 

 

"Do you know where the principal office is located?" The brunette girl was frozen as she looked straight into my eyes.

 

Damn this girl's stare is deadly

 

"Umm hello?" I said as I waved my hand right in front of the brunette girl's face.

 

"Hollup are you new to this school? Cause I've never seen you here around the campus..." She finally said something thank goodness.

 

"Yes I am and that's why I need help since I'm lost and I need to go to the principal's office" I said. 

 

"Chaeyoungie yah!" She called out as a ginger colored hair girl ran towards where we are. 

 

"You know what to do when there's a new student right?" She told the girl and the girl names 'Chaeyoung' just nodded. 

 

"Good. Anyways she needs help so I need to leave it to you I have to go somewhere else" The brunette told the ginger haired girl and left the area with all of the students looking at her mesmerized and captivated by her as she passes by them until I can no longer see her figure.

 

Damn who is she? Why does it seem like everyone knows her? 

 

"Hello new girl I'm Park Chaeyoung by the way how may I help you?" Chaeyoung introduced herself with a bright smile. 

 

"Ah Chaeyoung I'm Jisoo. Kim Jisoo." I introduced myself as I shook hands with her. 

 

"Hmmm so what do you need Ms. Kim Jisoo? Unnie mentioned a while go about you asking for help." Chaeyoung asked politely. 

 

"Ah yes Chaeyoung I need to go to the principal's office" I told Chaeyoung and she gestured me to follow her. 

 

While we're walking curiosity filled my mind about this brunette girl a while ago. There's just something about her and I don't know what it is but I want to know it. Without hesitation I asked

 

"Chaeyoung, who was the brunette girl a while ago?" Chaeyoung stopped walking and smirked at me.

 

What the heck is going on?

 

"You wanna know who the brunette girl was?" She started walking again while saying 

"You'll find out later. Besides you are lucky girl" Chaeyoung told me but I was confused.

 

Why the heck am I lucky I did not even do anything yet and besides I am just new to this school so why the heck am I lucky?

 

"Oh and that's the principal's office. Anyways if you need help you can just ask help from me here's my number. See you around Jisoo!" Chaeyoung pointed at he room in front of us and gave me a piece of paper before she left. 

 

I knocked the door before I entered the office. 

 

"Oh are you the new girl from Seoul?" The principal asked and I just nodded..

 

"Well then young lady take a seat we have a lot to discuss first before you start."

 

Jennie's POV

 

who the is that damn girl? Why is she making me feel something weird?  I even did something nice today which is something unusual for me or should I say something I wasn't known for. I usually ignore random people and strangers that tries to talk to me but today I did the opposite and I don't even know what was I thinking.

 

God dammit why am I not thinking straight?

 

I went to the cafeteria since I know Lisa will be there waiting for Chaeyoung. As soon as I arrived I already saw her blonde hair standing out in the crowd

 

"Ah unnie you're already here! Have you seen Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked loudly as soon as I got near her. Geez this kid is so loud she doesn't even have to talk that loud.

 

"Geez Lisa no need to talk loud anyways Chaeyoung is still doing something  so we just need to wait here for a while she'll be here in a couple of minutes" I told Lisa as I took a seat right in front of her.

 

"Oh and unnie, have you heard that there's a new girl in your batch? Rumors says she's really pretty" Lisa said and I remembered the new girl I bumped into a while ago. I wonder if she was the girl Lisa's been talking about. 

 

"She's pretty" I slipped out these words from my mouth without even realizing what I said. Lisa looked at me raising an eyebrow confused. I messed up why did I even say those words.

 

"What did you just say unnie?" Lisa asked me, eyes widened.

 

I swear this girl's curiosity is insane

 

"I said she must be pretty then. Anyways I'll just buy food I haven't eaten something for breakfast yet" I answered and got up and went to a store to buy a cheeseburger before she can even say something else.

 

Damn who the heck is this girl? Why is she stuck in my mind?

 

'Chaeyoung, tell me the details of the new girl a while ago. You already know what I mean by details' I sent a message to Chaeyoung while I ordered food from a stall

 

I need to know who you are

 

Pretty Girl