Five

WALLFLOWER (BTS Jungkook fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV

 

What?  What girl?  Who was I kissing?  Hell, I am no saint and I have kissed many girls since Yoona and I parted ways, but kissing some campus beauty queen four or five years ago?  What is she talking about?  I was a dork back in high school.  More precisely, girls tend to call me cute and adorable rather than y.  

 

She’s crying so much it hurts me.  I couldn’t help myself.  I gathered her in my arms and waited for her to stop crying while I tried to think back to my Highschool years.  She’s tried squirming out of my embrace but I wouldn’t let her go.  Not again.  She settled on crying her eyes out for the next few minutes.  Eventually, I heard her sniffling and sensed her tears slowing down.  I used the wrist side of my shirt to wipe her tears and thought she looks pretty even though her eyes and nose are red.  

 

“Yoona,  I don’t know what you are talking about.  I’m sorry though if I had unknowingly hurt you.” I peered down to look into her eyes.  I stifled a smile when I saw her pouting.  Gah! I want to kiss her again!

 

“Hye Jin.  You were kissing her!” She mumbled to my chest.  I wonder if she realized yet that she hadn’t moved an inch in my arms.  I felt her small finger lightly tracing the outline of necklace I have under my shirt.  I know she’s doing it distractedly but she’s also distracting me.  

 

“Hye Jin?  Who is that?” I frowned trying to recall anyone by that name.  I flinched when Yoona suddenly poked a finger at my chest and glared at me.

 

“You were kissing her and you don’t even know who she is?  Cute girl, fake blonde hair, big s ring a bell?” She’s fuming and glaring at me but I couldn’t help smiling.  She’s jealous!  

 

“No idea who you’re talking about.  There’s always only been one girl in my heart.”  I smiled half in happiness and half in relief.  She didn’t forget me!  I can win her heart.

 

“Who?” She said this barely above a whisper.  I felt her shrinking back into her shell. I tugged out the necklace I wore and showed her the tiny heart pendant hidden by a large star shaped pendant.  She looked back at me puzzled.  I smiled and responded by taking off the star pendant to show her the backside of the heart pendant.  The star pendant always hid the engraving on the other side.  Her initials.

 

“It’s always been you.”  I whispere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter