Two

WALLFLOWER (BTS Jungkook fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s P.O.V.

 

What the hell just happened ?  I was just thinking that she looks as pretty as I remembered and next thing I know I was leaning down to kiss her.  I had to leave fast before anything else happens or before she gets mad at me.

 

“Gah!  I can’t believe I kissed her.  She’ll think I’m a total player.”  On the other hand, her soft lips tasted sweet.  

 

“Hello? Earth to JK! Earth to JK!” Taehyung was madly flapping his hands in front of him.  Jungkook ignored him and took off his shirt, displaying an amazing set abs and chest muscles. 

 

“Houston we have a problem.” Jimin piped up to but Jungkook ignored him as well.

 

“Woah! It must be serious.  Do tell.  What’s going on?”  Taehyung dived on top his bed and Jimin followed suit. 

 

“I’m taking a shower first.  Brr.  I’m cold.”  He grabbed a towel and left his buddies in his room.

 

“Guess he needs to first.”  Taehyung told Jimin.

 

“I heard that !”  He yelled through the bathroom door and opened it a crack before throwing his remaining clothes towards the duo that were laughing.  He came out after a few minutes wearing his pajamas.

 

“Well?  Now can you talk?” Jimin asked as soon as he got out the bathroom.

 

“I kissed her.” He sighed and slumped himself down on the bed.

 

“What?”  “Bwo?” Jimin and Taehyung yelled simultaneously.

 

“Damn boy!  You’re moving too fast!” Taehyung shook his head and frowned at the younger man.

 

“Yeah.  You’ll scare her away.  She doesn’t strike me as the promiscuous type.  Did you suddenly forget that you haven’t seen her in almost seven years?”  Jimin was scolding him as well.

 

“Well.  I don’t know!  I just kinda did.  Don’t you think I didn’t know that!”  He was growling in frustration.  “What’s even more infuriating is that she’s been here for the last three years!  Did you know that?” He punched and squeezed his pillow to take out his frustrations.

 

“Eh? No way!  I’ve never seen her around.”  Taehyung voiced his doubts.

 

“She must have just transferred.” Jimin said the same thing that we all s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter