Three

WALLFLOWER (BTS Jungkook fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did Jungkook really kiss me?  Why? Why? Why?

 

“Argh! I’m going crazy.  I’m not going to think about.  Forget it!” I grabbed my backpack and my laptop and decided to go to the library.  

 

“It doesn’t mean anything.  I’m sure he kisses a lot of girls.  Don’t read too much in to this” I kept muttering to myself with my head down.  Somebody blocked my path and I quickly stepped to the side to walk the other way.  But the person also chose to side-step and blocked my way again. I stopped and looked up to ask that person to choose which way he wanted to go and looked up to the smiling face of Taehyung.

 

“Yoona Annyeong!”  He raised a hand and wiggled his fingers practically at my face.  I took a step back startled at his sudden greeting and stepped on somebody’s foot.

 

“Ow! Watch the foot!” I whipped around and came face to face with Jimin.  “Annyeong!”

 

I hastily bowed in greeting. And started apologizing to Jimin immediately.  “Sorry Jimin Oppa.  I didn’t see you there.”

 

“How have you been?”  Taehyung smiled and hugged me briefly.  

 

“Okay.  I guess?”  Nothing much I thought.  My life is boring.

 

“Well why didn’t you let me know you’re back?  I still live next door to your house you know?”  Jimin gently turned me around and gave me a hug as well.  His hug was a little longer though and I was wondering if he plans on letting me go before I suffocate when his collar got roughly yanked back and he immediately released me.

 

Jungkook had grabbed Jimin’s collar and was glaring at him.  Jimin was choking and laughing.  Pabo.  Jungkook glanced at me before he started blushing and bent his head.

 

“Hello, Yoona.  Are you going to the library?”  Jungkook looks alarmingly red but sill managed to greet me sweetly.

 

“Um. Yeah.  I usually do around this time.”  I replied.  I can feel my cheeks warming up too.  “Jimin Oppa, I’m sorry I didn’t call on you when I returned from America.  My father sold that house and I moved in with my grandmother.” I remembered to reply to Jimin’s question.

 

“Hey.  That looks heavy.  I’ll carry those for you.  We’re going there too anyway.” Jungkook lifted the heavy backpack from my shoulder and put it on.

 

“We are?” Taehyung frowned at Jimin who was looking back at him with a puzzled expression on his face.

 

“We are. But if you guys want to go somewhere else, you can go.  I will walk Yoona there.” Jungkook was frantically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter