Four

WALLFLOWER (BTS Jungkook fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a dream.  The guy I like just kissed me senseless.  Then I open my eyes and the first thing I see is the frowning face of my brother.  Well I guess nightmares are dreams too.  That’s the only way I can make any sense of all these highs and lows in the space of five minutes.

 

“Hyung!” Jungkook smiled widely and gave a bear hug to my smaller sized brother which wasn’t exactly a good idea since his frown just turned into a death glare.

 

“Better start explaining yourself Jeon!  Why the hell are you playing tonsil hockey with my little sister?  Didn’t I warn you years ago to stay away from her?” Yoongi is having a difficult time breaking free from the younger man who seemed a little too eager to see him.

 

“Bwo? Yah, Oppa!” I should be indignant about his interference but my lips keep on twitching since his death glare is rapidly turning into panic as Jungkook is not showing any signs of letting go.

 

“What the hell?  Enough! Let me go!”  Yoongi winched as Jungkook seemed to tighten his hold even more.

 

“Hyung!  I missed you! Where you been!”  Jungkook grinned happily as he set down the much smaller man on his feet.  That’s when things got ugly.

 

“Suga Hyung!  I missed you too!”  Taehyung came barreling from somewhere, excitedly hugging my brother.  

 

“Me three!!!  Jimin just jumped right into a group hug.  Suga grimaced, but tried his best to get the three dorks into some semblance of refinement.

 

“Well I guess y’all know each other?” Nam Joon was approaching slowly, his every step precise.

 

“Yeah.  I know these idiots.  They like my brothers.  Can you please get them off me?”  Suga was busy trying to break the hold the three younger men who seemed to have squeezed him in. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook let him go but started firing questions left and right.  Namjoon was trying to calm everyone down.  

 

In the middle of all these excitement, I stepped away to distance myself.  I was still trying to decide whether I should stay or go when Jungkook held out his hand to me behind his back.  He turned his head slightly to look over his shoulder, his eyes searching my face for any sign of distress.  It only took three heartbeats for me to decide.  I slipped my smaller hand into Jungkook’s and squeezed lightly.  He gave me a wide grin and his eyes twinkled a bit with happiness.  He turned to face the group again and was surprised that everyone was actually looking at us.

 

“You’re still doing that?” It took me a few seconds to realize that my brother was now actually addressing me.

 

“Doing what?” I asked him blankly.

 

“Going to him as soon as he holds out his hands.  You’ve been doing that since you were a toddler old enough to walk beside him.”  Yoongi glared disapprovingly at Jungkook.

 

“No I didn’t !”  I protested quickly.

 

“Oh, I know you stopped holding hands when you guys started going to school but your eyes follow each other all the time.  You both seem to have this thing where if one is present, the other will be too.  It’s like you have magnets for each other.  I’m surprised it took you guys this long to find each other again this time.”  Yoongi grimaced and shrugged off Taehyung’s hand.

 

Jungkook just grinned wider and pulled me back as I took a wide swing to punch my brother.  He ended up hugging me from behind to keep my arms pinned to my sides thus preventing me from killing my brother.

 

“Hyung, we have years to catch up on but it will have to wait.  I’m stealing Yoona away for now.  Gotta go!” Jungkook somehow managed to start running with me in tow and say goodbye at the same time.

 

“Wait!  Jungkook, wait!  Slow down!” I gasped.  I have stitch on my sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter