Three

Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after the dinner with Seungcheol, you went out with your sister-in-law’s sister. It was a hot and humid day, and you hate hot humid days. You want to whine and complain and just return home but you just knew she will tell her sister and then you will get in trouble by her and your brother.

“So, Lily, how do you like Korea so far?” You try to make small talk with her. After all, you are chasing her around like a little puppy carrying her products. “Where did you say you came back from again?”

“Oh. Do you not pay attention at all?” She turns her head slightly to give you a glance but returns to browse the store. “Canada. I went to study in Canada and I will return before my summer break is over.” 

Your eyes light up a little bit from her answer. “OH~ Canada. My boyfriend is from Canada too.”

“Hmmm,” is the only response she gives you. “You have a boyfriend?” She asks as if she cannot believe it.

You blush, not sure if you are embarrassed by her insult or angry. “Yeah.” You timidly reply.

“So, is your boyfriend Korean?” She suddenly asks you after a while.

“Um, no. He’s half Korean and half Chinese. His father is Chinese.” You inform her, not sure why you even shared so much about Yi Fan to miss princess-wanna-be.

You had not been paying much attention to where you were walking and you almost bump into Lily as she suddenly stops walking. She turns around and look at you with a scowl on her face. “What is his name?”

“Yi Fan. Wu Yi Fan.” You mumble, slightly scared of her now. “Why?”

She just looks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter