Two

Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t until a week later did you get the chance to meet Yi Fan. And even then, you were in a spoiled mood. “What’s wrong bao bei?” He asks as he takes the seat next to you, pulling you in for a hug to comfort you from whatever that was making you so moody.

“My brother called,” is all you tell him.

“Oh, did something happened at home?”

You shake your head and let out a deep long sigh. “His precious sister-in-law is here visiting and he wants me to show her around.” You pout at the thought. You barely have time for yourself and now you must pamper a 21st century wanna-be-princess. After relying the message to him, his grip around you tightens and you wince at the sudden tightness. “Yi Fan you’re hurting me.” You let out a low whimper as you try to move away from him.

Coming back to his sense, he lets go and apologize. “Sorry bao bei. I don’t know what came over me.” He looks at you apologetically and pulls you towards him again. Peppering your lips with soft kisses, he continuously apologizes.

“It’s okay.” You smile at him as you return his kisses. “Did you eat dinner yet?” He nods and just pulls you in closer for a tighter hug. Content at his affection, you smile as you hug him back. However, you fail to notice that he was glaring. “Did you want to do anything? I can put on a movie for us.” You pull back to look at him as you wait for a response. He gives no response and only looks at you. With your cautious nature, you glance down at his chest and start playing with the button of his shirt.

“I actually have to go.” He gets up from the couch and proceeds to get his things. “I’m sorry bao bei, let’s hang out some other time okay?” He leans down to you and peck your lips before turning to leave. You pout but nod your head and greet him a good night.

Once he left, you let out a sigh. “I really thought we could spend some time together.” Suddenly your stomach growls. “Ah~ and I’m hungry too.” Letting out a final sigh, you get up and grab your jacket and handbag. On your way out, you think out loud. “I wonder if Seungcheol is hungry…”

Thinking of getting food to feed yourself, you skip down the stairs happily. With a few steps left, you look up and notice Seungcheol was on his way somewhere. “OH! Seungcheollie! ~” You happily shout his name, rushing to get to him. However, with your excitement, you miss a step and trip over. Before you could face the floor and make out with it, Seungcheol had caught you.

“Be careful now would you? You act like such a little girl sometimes.” He mumbles, pulling you up from leaning against him.

Steady on your own feet again, you lift your head up to him and grin. “Seungcheollie! ~” You coo at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter