One

Oblivion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You met him in a coffee shop. After all this was a blind date. You were dressed your best in casual clothing and you honestly had had no expectations on this guy. But he took your breath away the moment he sat down across from you.

“Hi. Are you _____?” He smiles, and boy did he look heavenly. You, who was left speechless, just nod as you try to not blush. However, it seems you had failed as he let out a chuckle. “My name is Yi Fan, Wu Yi Fan but many just call me Kris.”

“My name is _____.” You respond one you were calmer, only to revert to a crimson color as you remembered that the first thing he asked was if you were _____. This led him to let out an even loud chuckle and utter a “cute” out which made you blush even more. Maybe it was during that, or maybe it was his warm welcoming smile that made you attracted to him. 

After a successful blind date, Yi Fan takes you home, only to find out that you live right above his mother. “Wow. My mother and younger brother live in the room below yours.” He informs, not hiding his shocked expression.

“Yeah. Your mom sort of asked me to go on this date.” You mumble quietly, scared it will creep him out. He only lets out an “oh," scratching his head. “I couldn’t refuse her though. She was just hard to refuse. But,” You look up at Yi Fan, “I don’t regret it.” Your answer brings a smile to his face.

“Me neither.”

Things seem to progress well for the next two weeks. Yi Fan would come around after your work and take you out on small dates every evening even if it was a walk from your work place back to your place. Throughout the weeks, he had also been more intimate. You held hands on the 3rd date and he kissed you on the 5th date. By now, you two were constantly pecking each other’s lips, of course, most of them were initiated by Yi Fan.

On the twelfth night you met and the twelfth date, with you standing in front of your door steps, Yi Fan confesses that he thinks he may be in love with you. You, who were also very much in love with him, also respond to his confession mutually. 

“I’m so happy.” He smiles widely as he pulls you in close for a tight hug. “I promise I will love you with everything I have.”

Smiling as well, you hug him. “I trust you.” You lean away to look up at him. “I love you Yi Fan.” He leans in closer to your face and in a soft whisper, he says he loves you too before claiming your lips. Unlike the pecks from previously, this was an intense and passionate kiss.

This being your first relationship, you just follow his movements mimicking his rhythm. After a while, he pulls away and leans his forehead against yours as he growls softly with is eyes closed. “I should stop now. Or else I will lose control.” You only giggle at his statement and give him another soft peck. 

“Good night Yi Fan.” He smiles as he opens his eyes and let go of you.

“Night. Sweet dreams. Dream of me.” You nod your head giggling as you turn around to go in. Once you were inside, the smile from his face fades and is replaced with a stoic expression.

Now, it has been one week since the confession. Every night Yi Fan would walk you home from work, however, tonight because he had some urgent matters, you were walking alone to your home. You did not mind though. You like having alone time sometimes.

Arriving in front of the building you live, you stop as you notice a pair of shoes in front of you. Looking up, you realize it was your neighbor, Yi Fan’s mother, Mrs. Choi’s other son, Choi Seungcheol.

“OH! Seungcheol!” You shout in surprise. “Why are you here?”

“Noona,” He frowns at you. “Did you forget I also live here?”

“Oh, right.” You let out a sheepish chuckle, embarrassed for not remembering. “I haven’t seen you in a long time. Where have you been?”

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter