#3: A Year After

Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkyun's POV

I've debuted! Yey... *sarcastic voice with sadness*

BTS' been doing great but my group does not.

I gained a lot of haters.

Just this morning, we have to perform in XXX and when my members sings or raps, the shouts, but in a good way. When it's my part, all I hear is: "Boo!!" " off, lezbian!!!" I hate you!!" and more... negative comments. They threw spoiled food at me, like tomatoes. I blocked myself and I forgot to cover the top of my head. Then I felt something hard hit me. It was a rock. It hit my head and I quickly slumped down, holding the spot. I let my tears flow down from my eyes and Hayeon-unnie approached me first. "Haeun-ah, leave that b*tch!!" A lady shouted but she did not bother them. (A/N: Eun Ha-yeon's stage name is Yeon Ha-eun.) She helps me stand up but my legs are just to weak. Her eyes widened when she noticed blood dripping down from my forehead. "There's blood!" She said as she points on my forehead. The members had stopped dancing and turned their attention to me. I wiped the spot, and there really was blood.

Chaeyoung-unnie asked for help and staff are coming. The bodyguards are also coming. My head hurts so much that I want to close my eyes. My eyes are half-closed and I feel Hayeon-unnie tapping my cheeks. "Kyun-ah! Kyun-ah! Stay awake! Jungkyun-ah!" Then I lost consciousness.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When I woke up, I saw Hyukmun-oppa, my manager, at the side of the room. "Finally, you're awake. You had your head stitched but we're on the expenses." He said. "Thank you very much, oppa." He nodded. "Where are the others?" I said when I noticed that everybody was missing and only him in here, with me. "They had gone first, at your dorm." He explained. "Okay, oppa." "Come on, let's go now."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

In the middle of the ride, I suddenly taught about something.

"Hyukmun-oppa?"

"Yes, Jungkyun-ah? What's wrong?"

"This upcoming month, we have to re-new our contract with BigHit Entertainment. Am I right?"

"Yes. What's about it?"

"What if.. what if I.."

"What if what?"

"What if I didn't re-new my contact?"

Hyukmun-oppa was shocked at the question as he slightly jolted up from his seat.

"Wh-why? I mean, why would you not re-new your contract?"

"I'm just thinking that if I didn't, the fans would be happy that I'm not part of the group anymore."

"What do you think will your members say about this?"

"I... I don't know. I think, it's for the best. Can you help me, oppa?"

"On what?"

"Please don't let my members know,  or anyone else, including my family. Especially Kook. Please?"

"Okay. I'll try my best." He nodded as he turned his attention back at the road. I nodded then looked outside the car window. I sighed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I arrived at the form and when I opened the dorm's door, Hayeon-unnie launched herself to me immediately. I hugged her back, I'm going to miss her. She held my head and joined our foreheads together. She looked straight in my eye and asked: "Are you okay now? I'm so damn worried!" "I'm okay, now that I finally get to see your beautiful face." I joked and winked. She blushed slightly and my other​members just roles their eyes. "Yah! Jeon Jung-kyun and Eun Ha-yeon, go to your room!" Our oldest, Jieun-unnie yelled at us. I heard her but I don't want to. I brushed my nose with Hayeon and blushed madly. "Yah!" Jieun shouted more and threw a sofa cushion at me. I blocked my face and surrendered​. "Okay, okay!" I said as I raise my hands in the air. I grabbed Hayeon's hand and intertwined with it.

I ran to our room, since we are roommates​, and when we had finally entered, I locked the door without her knowing. I pushed Hayeon gently on the bed. I was on top of her, and were staring ayt each other for a moment. Then I felt her arms sneaking around my neck and legs wrapping around my waist. I lowered my head and she closes her eyes. When our lips are just an inch apart, I giggled. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked. She opened her eyes quick and pushed me off of her.

I laughed and she sulked. I took her chin to face me. She looked at me with her frowning eyebrows. What she wasn't expecting was I kissed her. No movements. She closed her eyes with me. I broke the kiss when I knew that she needed to breathe. "I'm tired. Can I sleep?" I asked her while looking at her straight in the eyes. "O-okay. I'll ju-just get s-something to drink." She excused herself.

I laid my back and closed my eyes. She had left the room.. The reason why I kissed her is because, from the very beginning, I know that she has feelings for me. So I thought that if I kiss her she would be happy even if I leave her. Ugh! Jeon Jungkyun, why aren't you thinking first??!?!

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

Hayeon grabbed something to drink. After that, she touched her lips and squealed. The other members heard it and was wondering what was that. Hayeon went to her other members and acted like nothing happened. She sat down and watched as well. As soon as she sat, her members looked at her weirdly.

"What?" She asked.

"Where's Jungkyun?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Sleeping." Hayeon answered shortly.

"Yah, you gave her sleeping m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter