#1: Jeon Jung-kyun

Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkyun's POV

Hello everyone, my name is Jeon Jung-kyun. In Hangul, it's written as 전정균.

I am a trainee a BigHit Entertainment with my twin brother, Jeon Jung-kook (전정국). And I'll tell you how I got interested​ in becoming an Korean Idol.

When I was little, my family found out that Kook and I can sing and dance pretty well. So we participated in various contests. Kook mostly gets the highest rank, or something like "the champion" or "1st place". While me, I mostly get "3rd runner up", "2nd place", or let's just say that I haven't reached the highest rank. My family was okay with it. With place or without, I've done my best and I'm still in first place in my family's hearts, with my siblings of course. But I never had jealousy​ towards Kook.

As we grew older, Kook told me that he wants to be a singer. And he will audition to different agencies.  I told him that I support him in every way, and let Umma and Appa know first. He told them and everyone agreed.

Kook participated on SuperStar K in the year 2011. He failed the audition and it was perfectly edited. Some couple of agency recruiters saw something in him. After that, Kook then eneded up being scouted by 7 entertainments. Including: TS, Cube, Starship, FNC, Woolim, JYP, and BigHit. Out of all of those, he picked BigHit Entertainment. I asked Kook why, and he told me that his desicion was largely because of a trainee there, named Kim Nam-joon. "I just thought that he looked cool so I wanted to sign with BigHit. I've already told Appa and Umma and they agreed with it. So, I signed with BigHit Entertainment." Kook explaines to me. Kook auditioned and weeks after, they sent him a message telling him that he passed the audition and will start training a week after. He was so happy and I was as happy as he is. I congratulated him and he told our whole family about it.

At the same time, my family asked me why didn't I auditioned as well. I told them that I wanted to finish school first. Since, it's kind of hard doing them at the same time. They agreed at my decision.

As Kook was training, struggle is slowly coming. He can keep up with the subject, but mostly sleeps in classes. I'm slightly smarter than him so I teach him on the parts that he finds difficult.

The CEO of BigHit once told Kook that it's impossible for him to debut. When they ask him to sing, he can't and fidgets his fingers​ for 15 minutes. I was really mad at what the CEO told Kook. Kook was very timid and shy at that time. He came home crying, and hugged me as soon as he saw me. I helped him to calm down and let him drink some water. I told him: "Don't give up, keep on trying. Don't care about what others say, just do your best in every way." and he nodded.

There was also one night that he came home crying again. He told me that one of his friends named Hoseok was about to give up. He begged him to stay since another trainee named Namjoon said: "We need Jung Ho-seok. We needed him.". And eventually, Hoseok-ssi did not continue his plan.

As I see Kook singing and dancing in his free time, I kind of felt that I wanted to be a singer as well. So I auditioned in the same agency that Kook trains at. This is what happened:

I entered the room where I will audition when I suddenly heard a voice across the room. "Jungkook? What are you doing here? Is there a problem?" Bang Si-hyuk, the CEO of BigHit Entertainment mistaken me as Jungkook, one of his trainees and my twin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter