#2: No More Dream

Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 11, 2013

Jungkyun's POV

I realised that after a month, we're finally​ going to debut! I also realised that the release of Kook's debut song was today!

It was called 'No More Dream'. The title was kind of cocky 😅 but I'm sure it's a well produced song. I waited for midnight, and when the clocked ticked indicating that it was 12:00 already, I quickly asked Chaeyoung-unnie if I can use her phone. She agreed and searched it on YouTube and quickly found it.

Here it is:

   

I also watched the dance practice, the pre-debut one:

   

I finished watching it and I was very proud of Kook. He doesn't look shy at all! He has that fierce and charismatic look, more like a bad boy. Which is the total opposite of Kook's personality.

About my group, Sihyuk-nim actually went 365 by just picking a number of members for our group! I know it sounds kind of silly, but this is the reason why:

He said that if our group only has 3 members, it doesn't sound funsince the group isn't that big.

He also said that 6-membered groups are too common. Sihyuk-nim said he wanted an odd number.

Then he thought of the number 5 'cause he said that he hasn't that much Korean groups that has 5 members.

So that's why Sihyuk-nim went 365. I know it sounds kind of funny XD. No? Oh okay..

I  am now at the practice room, practicing obviously, for our debut! 1 month more and we're going to debut as well!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


We have finished and Kook and I are going to come home together. I asked Jonghwan-oppa if he can drive is to our home and he said yes.

Kook and I sat at the backseat and on the way home, Jonghwan-oppa opened his mouth.

"Congratulations on your debut, Jungkook! Things are going to be tougher than be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter