4/4

Conveniently Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- EPILOGUE ---

 

“Last night I found Jimin and Jungkook cuddling in the bed,” Taehyung complained loudly while coming out of his bedroom- that he shares with his two closest friends- and planting his hands on his narrow waist. “Now they both are in shower… together!! They never bath together. What is going on with them?”

 

“Cuddles and showers?” Yoongi scoffed. “I found them making out on our only couch yesterday evening when I came home and neither of them bother acknowledging me.”

 

“You too?” Seokjin asked in surprise. “Yesterday morning I found Jungkook biting Jimin’s ear playfully after claiming that he would rather had Jimin for breakfast than the French toast Jimin was trying to cook.”

 

“Did something happen when they were all alone here for the weekend?” Namjoon wondered out loud.

 

“What could one weekend do what last three years had not been able to do?” Hoseok put in his own thoughts. “Hadn’t Jungkook crushing on Jimin for nearly four years now? He even agreed to move in with us in this twinge house so he could be near Jimin; otherwise his father is wealthy enough to buy him an apartment of his own, right?”

 

But before anyone could comment on Hoseok’s claim, the infamous couple came out of their bedroom with bathrobes around their bodies and a towel on their heads. Jimin clogged in his task of rubbing his wet hairs in order to look at the open mouth and wondered filled faces of his friends gazing at him.

 

“Oaf,” Jungkook exclaimed as he collided with Jimin’s rigid form from behind since the towel slipping on his eyes made it difficult for him to see where he was going.

 

“Umm… what’s the matter?” Jimin inquired uncertainly while unconsciously rubbing his cheeks at the pressuring gaze of his friends, unsure if the moisturizing cream he applied earlier left spots or not.

 

“Shouldn’t we be asking you that?” Namjoon demanded. “We left two perfectly straight guys at the start of the weekend to come back to this!”

 

“Well, technically Jungkook was originally gay for Jimin,” Taehyung in cheekily. “He had been making gooey eyes at Jimin for years. But Jimin had been too blind to notice. While anyone could see how biased Jimin had been with Jungkook… as I kept telling him… but Jungkook didn’t had enough balls to confess.”

 

“Hey!” Both Jimin and Jungkook protested while scowling darkly.

 

“But seriously,” Seokjin hollered with his expensive hand gestures. “What exactly happened to you two?”

 

“Nothing happened,” Jimin denied quickly before adding in a mumble. “We are taking things slow for now.”

 

“And we are dating,” Jungkook injected with the most glowing grin ever, ignoring the red face Jimin and the hard slap he received from his boyfriend on his chest.

 

“No Sherlock hommes,” Taehyung scoffed. “Well, that is the power of sleeping together on the holy king size bed for straight seven months. Because who cares if their best friends back hurt due to sleeping on floor, humph?”

 

“Woah… really?” Hoseok seemed far too impressed by that revelation. “Then shouldn’t Yoongi and Seokjin try that special bed now?”

 

“Shut up!” Hoseok was hit by two thick cushions from two different directions at his little cheek.

 

“Oh Taehyung, now where are you gonna sleep?” Namjoon teased the younger. “Can’t hog out in a couple’s bedroom, now can you? But, I guess, the couch is comfy most of the time.”

 

“As if,” Taehyung huffed indignantly before slanting his mischievous eyes at his unsuspecting younger friends. “I am so gonna sleep in that room and block all their attempts at sweet love making. I am gonna make you two suffer so badly… you just wait!”

 

Jimin fought down the red rising in his cheeks by pushing the most annoying smile he could muster as he taunted back, “Yeah you do that. By the way, I too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter