Lost Chapter: Cha Hakyeon

Value Of Love: The Hidden Chapters

Cha Hakyeon, unbreakable, thick-skinned (as what they said it), strong and a firm shred of VIXX, who stands as the frontline of the group to lead them into success. Hakyeon, although, was youngest in his family took the responsibility of being the eldest in VIXX as N. He leads them well in their dance practices, cheers them up whenever they are down, always be there as their shield, pats them a good job on top of their heads, smiles at them to make them feel everything will be okay especially in their slump times, hugs them comfortingly whenever they are sad.

Hakyeon thought he really did well his responsibilities of being the leader. Yet he knows there will be the time when the members will not need him anymore and he will become a burden instead and that time has finally come.

Jaehwan doesn't need him to nag the younger for his continuous mistakes especially now that Wonshik is there and can teach Jaehwan better than him.

Taekwoon doesn't need him anymore when the vocalist is sick because the singing prodigy is disgusted of him.

Wonshik doesn't need anyone to annoy him during his music-making privacy at his studio.

Same goes with Hongbin, the visual doesn't need someone dark to be paired with his fair tone.

Sanghyuk is all grown up already. He doesn't  need a hyung to scold him every time.

Just thinking about how nuisance he became, Hakyeon fell deeper to the depths of his despair, only making his condition worsen.

 

The tired, exhausted, worn-out 5VIXX gathered around the living room of their dorm waiting patiently for their manager to come, also, hoping that Hakyeon will be with their manager. Because they already know what discussion awaits them as they did so bad at their recent schedule, wishing that Hakyeon will be here to defend them.

The manager came and quickly scolded them for their messed up performamces in their recent live stage and variety show. How unsynchronize they were, how many mistakes they made especially Jaehwan and Sanghyuk who cracked his voice in the middle of subbing Hakyeon, how messy their blockings were, and how unfunny their jokes and uninteresting their stories were.

When their manager left, his absence also left a heavy humid that made them speechless. It was only a day where there's no Hakyeon in the group yet the group seems to fallen dividedly already.

Dance practice continues despite of Hakyeon's absence, same goes with the mistakes Jaehwan constantly making continues with no end. Taekwoon reluctantly go down a pharmacy just to buy some damn pieces of painkiller or medicines for headache and colds, not knowing, if Hakyeon will be around, Taekwoon was sure the leader is in complete stock of the said medicines he needed. Wonshik has been on a slump for a week now. He cannot write down lyrics, cannot make a smooth fluid-like flow, cannot connect ryhthm to ryhthm; melody to melody. The rapper just can't seems to make good songs. Hongbin noticed how unsorted things in their dorm, confused scheduling, unplanned meals that ruined their diet, how messy their laundries were, not only in their dorm but also as the group itself. Their stage performances were messed up. Their guestings were flopped. Their photoshoots taking too long because the photographer cannot find picturesque about them, saying that there was something missing. At the very least, Sanghyuk got stinky smell from unchanging his shirt after practice. The maknae's shoes dirty and smelly. To put everything else in a simple form, they're messed up.