Unpublished Chapter: VIXX

Value Of Love: The Hidden Chapters

VIXX, although not as popular as the other groups, has achieved well enough of the things that made their group stronger in the industry and now is that time. VIXX newest song Dynamite has been announced as the champion song of the week. They're singing their encore stage when the rain suddenly showers heavily without a bias of who to wet because everyone else were soaked.

Morning came and the daylight just announced that it was a best day to celebrate their yesterday's win. Taekwoon immediately headed to the kitchen after his hygiene routine to take his daily coffee dosage. In his surprise, he didn't see Hakyeon in the kitchen who must now be waiting for their manager's call and scheduling. He went to Hakyeon's room to check up on him.

Taekwoon opens the door only to see the bed was neatly arranged. Looks like it was mot occupied the whole night. He took his light footsteps to check if Hakyeon stayed the night at dorm. Once he found out that the bed was rather a little warm, he knew already that the leader had really stayed for the sleep ad just went ahead early.

“Hyung?” Taekwoon called their manager.

“Oh? Taekwoon-ah, what's the matter?”

“Are you, perhaps, with Hakyeon?”

“I'm just going back at your dorms now,” says the manager. “I already sent Hakyeon to his home.”

“Home?” Taekwoon asks furtherly. “But why?”

“He's sick,” answers the manager.

 

5VIXX, without Hakyeon, is ready to be picked up by their manager to drive them to their schedule. Before they could get themselves well-groomed, it took them a lot of fights, argues, and shouting at each other regardless of age. They fought over a lost item, argued about their turn to shower, shouted at each other for simply bumping with one another.

Unknowingly, Taekwoon looks at the kids who deemed so unorganized without Hakyeon.

“It's prohibited right?”asks Hongbin unbelievably annoyed. “Especially when your sick.”

“Yeah,” answers Wonshik, emotionless.

“Who dare he to remind me of small things all the time where its him who disobeys dorm rules,” Hyuk murmurs weakly bunt still heard by his hyungs.

“Stop it, Sanghyuk-ah!” growls Taekwoon.

“You're being uncourteous,” remarks Jaehwan.

“Same goes for you,” bites back Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon held his arms in front of Jaehwan -who is about to lunge forward towards Hyuk- signaling him to just let it pass, just in time their manager arrives.

“Hyung, why did you send Hakyeon-hyung to his home?” Hongbin asks as soon as their manager approached them.

“He's sick,” answers the manager, not paying so much attention.

“Exactly!” exclaims Wonshik. “That's why hyung needs to stay at dorm.”

The remaining three just stared at their manager waiting for his explanations.

“He's sick. You all know how bad he gets even if its just a simple cold and cough,” explains the manager shortly.

“And?” Jaehwan asks for further details.

“And he doesn't want you guys to take care of him. He doesn't want to be a burden to the five of you anymore since he knows you guys will be very busy,” the manager has finally spilled the whole story. “And I cannot say "no" to Hakyeon who pleaded so warily.”

“Ridiculous,” Taekwoon commented.