Hidden Chapter: Tears and Hugs

Value Of Love: The Hidden Chapters

The day after Jaehwan slammed the door.

“Ok, let's see what have you guys practiced so far,” the choreographer announced upon entering the practice room.

Twelve laps of mistakes made still Jaehwan continues making one. The choreographer seems not to notice it but will call “Hakyeon-ah!” every time Jaehwan messed up. The thirteenth loop started and Jaehwan committed the same mistakes as if the certain move wasn't regiestered at his mind at all. Until the choreographer made them stop.

“Hakyeon-ah!”

“I'm sorry I didn't do well on teach-”

“Go to the corner, puut your arms up then squat. You'll remain in that position for the next two hours not until Jaehwa does well.”

The remaining five member was shocked. Hakyeon did as he was told making the five members even more shocked. Guilt started eating them inside yet Jaehwan was halfway eaten already.

The practice continues with Hakyeon frozen squatted on the corner.

Jaehwan made a mental note for that certain move so he won't forget it anymore. But as he was too conscious of the move, he executed the subject a little early this time making him out-of-sync from the rest. Two hours had passed and their choreographer gave up and left the room.

Upon the six of them was left alone, Hakyeon fell on his knees and catched his face with his two palms, cannot hold back his tears anymore.

Taekwoon knelt beside Hakyeon making circles on his back trying to cease the tears of their leader, hoping he'd catched the man before he had fallen completely and be broken but Taekwoon was too late because Hakyeon continues to sob.

He didn't leave Hakyeon on his despair state and continues to caress the leader's back, easing his pain.

The four became statues since the scen of Hakyeon breaking down unfolds in very front of them, not knowing what to do or how to help.

Hakyeon suddenly stops and wipes his tears away by the back of his hands, that made Taekwoon and the four members to jolt in surprise.

“I'm broke, sorry. Let's get back to practice,” Hakyeon stoos up and waited for the members to get into their position before pressing the play button as if restarting whatever had been stop between him and the others, whether it was the song or his relationship with them.

Before even Hakyeon could play the song, Jaehwan called out for him.

“Hyung,” he says.

As if Hakyeon heard no one, he played the song and so the practice goes. Halfway through the music and practice, Hakyeon stumbles on himself.

“Sorry, I made a mistake. Let's start from the top again,” he says.

Just like that, the six of them continued their practice with this time, Hakyeon is the one who committs mistakes consecutively unending.

Before Hakyeon could play the song for the nth time, he was engulfed into a soft embraced by arms so white as snow. Shocked from the sudden afffection, Hakyeon remained stiff.

“Hyung, sorry.”

Hakyeon knew well who's the owner of the arms enveloping around him, the voice of an apology, knowing that Jaehwan felt sorry and responsible for hurting him like that, all Hakyeon could feel was warm and respected and loved.