Hidden Chapter: Milks and Candles

Value Of Love: The Hidden Chapters

In between of the last chapter of “Value Of Love”.

Wonshik let go Hakyepn from his arms and dragged the latter in front of the fridge.

Hakyeon stood in front of the fridge having no idea of what the rapper has to do with the cold appliance.

Wonshik looked at Hakyepn before opening the fridge.

“Jajjan!” Wonshik gestures his hands like jingling maracass towards the things inside the fridge.

“Wahh! Are these for me? All of these?” Hakyeon asks.

“Yes hyung! I know it's a cheat to give you banana milks because you won't be able to resists those,” explains Wonshik, laughing, happy seeing Hakyeon smiles truly.

“Hyung, I cheated too,” Hongbin called out for Hakyeon and laughed directing himself in his room to come back with a fancy box in his hands. “Hyung my peace offering.”

Hongbin held out the box to Hakyeon, he took it from Hongbin and detangled the ribbon before opening the lid of the box. Hakyeon looked at Hongbin's smiling face, upon opening the box, Hakyeon sees things he could use to make candles.

As if like a virus, the smile from Hongbin's face was copied and pasted to Hakyeon's face too.

Sanghyuk gave the chocolates he bought from the convenient store to Hakyeon. Teasing the leader that they can melt the chocolate and make dark-berry fondues like the tan color of the leader just how they did it back then. Remembering memories like that and seeing the members happy could only brought happiness to him too.