Last Hidden Chapter: I Love You

Value Of Love: The Hidden Chapters

The hidden true feelings of Jung Taekwoon coming out from random past chapters of “Value Of Love”.

Taekwoon went behind Hakyeon to give him a pat and light taps of comfort and circles on his back. Hakyeon has been telling himself that it's his fault to upset their younger member.

~

Hakyeon came back from somewhere crying. Although the leader is constantly denying that he isn't crying, Taekwoon was not just born yesterday for him not to know those tears.

“Hakyeon-ah, what's wrong?” Taekwoon asks, stopping the leader on his tracks by holding him firm by his forearms.

“Nothing, dust brought tears,” came Hakyeon's answer, averting his gaze from Taekwoon.

“I'm not stupid Hakyeon-ah, tell me.”

Hakyeon looked up at Taekwoon, seeing the younger man with the most sincere face. He hadn't seen it in a while. And because he's hurt and vulnerable, he allows himself be comforted by the oldest main vocal.

Taekwoon embraces Hakyeon in a tight hug that deem so soft like clouds enveloping the sky with white cotton balls. He didn't ask any further as the leader can't talk properly from sobbing. All he did was held him in one place, as a whole, afraid that Hakyeon might break into million shattered pieces.

~

Taekwoon was lying on his bed. His body was drained. He's tired because he's sick. He had no choice but to rest so he let himself.

Everything seems so fine, so aiding, so relaxing, Taekwoon woke up with a towel on his forehead which had soaked the heat that cause the pain on his head, now, on ease.

Taekwoon saw Hakyeon wiping his arms. The scene of this beautiful man unfolds in his very eyes is giving him a heaven-like sanctuary that made him realize the clarity of his feelings. He felt the urge of kissing the tan man but he let himself not to. He mentally smacked the part of him for thinking such thing. Before he could not bear to fight his selfishness of needing to have every pieces of Hakyeon to become his anymore, he had pushed the man he loves unknowingly hard, hard enough to spill the basin of water the leader was using to cleanse him. The man was wet soaked now, so he left Taekwoon alone for as that what the main vocal asks him to do. When the leader had left the room, this time, Taekwoon literally and physically smacked himself for being a foolish jerk.

~

Taekwoon followed Hakyeon who just went to the comfort room after the group's break. Upon entering the CR, there was no Hakyeon inside but he clearly heard someone inside the cubicle crying. He wastes no time and knocks.

“Hakyeon?”

There was no reply but the sobs continue.

After some minutes had passed, the cubicle emerged the Hakyeon he's been looking and waiting for with puffy red eyes, cotton-ball-like cheeks wet by tears.

Taekwoon doesn't know what to do or say. He just gave Hakyeon a comforting hug he's been giving him since a few days ago now.

They came back on set explaining that Taekwoon had a fight with Hakyeon.

~

Taekwoon rushed to the kitchen. He saw Hakyeon putting cotton soaked in red stains on his finger. He grabbed the man's hand and pour alcohol on it resulting the leader to yelp in sudden pain. He wrapped the band-aid on Hakyeon's wounded finger. He then looked up to Hakyeon who's now tearing up.

The moment their eyes met, the tears from Hakyeon's eyelid finally let go and Taekwoon immediately cupped his face and wiped the tears rolling from it.

“Go in your room now, have a rest.”

Hakyeon is reluctant to go but Taekwoon had pushed Hakyeon lightly away from the kitchen counter.

“I don't want to eat dinner made out of blood and tears,” says Taekwoon smiling, then laughing, making Hakyeon laugh too and that's all it takes for him to feel contented for making the leader happy again.

~

Taekwoon doesn't know what to say anymore. The members had told the leader all same things Taekwoon wanted to say and he doesn't want to sound redundant, that's why he did what all left's to do, engulf the man he loves around his safe embrace hoping that Hakyeon would finally feel what Taekwoon really feels inside.

Hakyeon whose inside Taekwoon's arms only returned the hug to Taekwoon.

Couple of minutes had passed but Taekwoon is still hugging Hakyeon, not letting him go.

Hakyeon had pushed Taekwoon slightly to signal him to let go but Taekwoon only tightened the hug conveying the emotions of his heart. The sorry's and thank you's he held back, he expressed them through a loving hug.

The perfect time has come, he cannot deny and hide his feelings any longer, he whispered to Hakyeon's ears the three words so easy to say separately but so hard to say as a whole sentence yet Taekwoon killed the nervousness and shyness and finally whispered to Hakyeon his whole heart.

“I love you, Hakyeon-ah.”

THE END

---

A/N:

Thank you everyone for reading “Value Of Love” and staying until here to its last hidden chapter.

Lovelots <3