No!

WE GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo has never felt that annoyed before. Wait, well, except when his little brother signed him up with the wrong idol and that he's so screwed up because of Park Chanyeol. Every place he goes, he swears that those people who were gossiping when they see him don't know the definition of gossiping. 

Girls and guys in their own group, 'whispered' when Kyungsoo stood foot into the school's cafe. 

"Oh my god, this is that guy who attacked Chanyeol!"

"Yeah! God, why does someone like him who look so decent do such thing?" 

"No idea. But, for sure he has a violent tendency aura coming out from him." 

Kyungsoo tried ignoring them, frowning while he's queueing up for his coffee with Sehun. Sehun nervously stared at Kyungsoo, being so afraid that Kyungsoo would go ahead and lash out on everyone in the cafe. Enduring with the anger fuming inside of him, Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief when it's finally his turn to order. Before Kyungsoo could step ahead, a girl with her friend ran in front of him and cut queued. 

Kyungsoo tried to be reasonable even when he saw the badge on the girl's bag pack with "박찬열" (Park Chanyeol) imprinted on it. Kyungsoo swallowed down his anger and tapped on the girl's shoulder.

"Excuse me, I believe that it's my turn?" 

The girl turns around, with a smirk appearing on her face when she stares at Kyungsoo. 

"So? Does the queue have your name? Aren't you having fun pulling on Chanyeol oppa's hair last night? People like you should be locked in a mental asylum. Go get some coffee elsewhere, bushy eyebrows." 

After finishing her piece, the girl turns back to continue with her order. Kyungsoo started trembling, he glares at the girl. Sehun tried to calm Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo wouldn't listen. Just happen, was holding onto two iced coffee on a tray. Kyungsoo apologized and grabbed one of the coffee. He taps on the girl's shoulder again and the girl turned around.

"Wha-"

Kyungsoo splashed the coffee onto the girl's face and the girl was drenched in coffee. Everyone in the cafe gasps when they saw what happened. The girl gasped and shouted, asking if Kyungsoo is crazy. 

Kyungsoo smirks.

"I can't believe his fans are like him. How low class. Yes, I pulled his hair. So what? Now, I hope that the coffee on you will cleanse your dirty soul so that you will learn before you ing do to someone else. Understand? Bigmouth?" 

Kyungsoo pulled out 15,000 won from his wallet and paid the guy whose coffee he took. He then storms out from the cafe, with a big smirk plastered on his face. Sehun apologizes and immediately followed after Kyungsoo. 

"ing bigmouth ugly wanted to mess with me? I pulled his hair. So what?" Kyungsoo curses when Sehun asked why did he do that when things are already messed up. 

"I can kick him on his shin as well if I wanted. God, his fans are so... Can you believe how retarded they are? I just pulled his hair! What's done has been done. Plus, I was drunk. Just get over it. Lord." 

"Well, you know that fans tend to get a little bit protective over their idol. Aren't you like that as well when it comes to Jong In?" 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "I am not like them. I just cursed online to those haters and you don't see me going around to cut on their queue when the scenario happens on me. God, pea brains..." 

"Alright, alright! Calm down! How about let's go shopping later?"

"Nah, I don't feel like it today." 

"Oh, come on! I heard that Jong In's photobook is on sale right now... are you sure you do not want to go shopping?"

Kyungsoo's eyes immediately brightened up when he hears Jong In's name. Jong In's name is just like a magic word. No matter how depressed or angry Kyungsoo was, just mentioning of Jong In will make everything feel better. But, that only works for a certain time. When Kyungsoo's drunk or really pissed off, there's no use for that. 

"What are you waiting for?" Kyungsoo immediately grabbed onto Sehun's wrist and pulled him away with him, heading for the main gate.

"Wait! We have a lecture!"

"Skip it!" 

  
-

 

Kyungsoo arrived at the mall together with Sehun. Yes, there are still people who are looking towards him but Kyungsoo doesn't give a damn. Instead, he hurriedly das

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter