Park Chanyeol?!

WE GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo couldn’t standstill. He keeps figuring out who exactly is that tall stranger that saved him from falling while he sways around, being totally drunk. He swears that he has heard that voice somewhere but he just couldn’t remember. The man helped Kyungsoo to stand still. His hands still around just to make sure that Kyungsoo won’t fall again.

“Y-You sound familiar…” Kyungsoo says, hiccuping as he points his finger at the stranger who has just prevented him from falling.

“I do? Oh, I guess so. Hahaha.” The man, why does he sound so y?

“You-” Kyungsoo discontinues when he saw the man’s pair of ears, he gasped and he started standing straight, seemingly waking up from his drunkard state.

“Park Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo shouts, he started reaching his hands for Chanyeol’s hair, tugging on them hard. The man yelps, trying to get Kyungsoo to let go of his hands. Kyungsoo refuses to let go, he continues to hiccup, “Ya! You! Why did you decide to host the selection of your ing bride for We Got Married at the same timing and day with Jong In!? Do you know how screwed I am?! My brother! He signed me up with you! Ya!!! Die!!!!” Kyungsoo cries, tugging onto Chanyeol’s hair harder.

Chanyeol tries to reason with Kyungsoo while still yelping in pain. People are beginning to get around, taking pictures of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Chanyeol kindly urged the people around to stop taking pictures but they refused to co-operate.

Sehun who was going to the bathroom to check on what’s taking Kyungsoo’s so long was surprised with the crowd. Sehun pushed his way to the front and gasped at the scene he witnessed. Kyungsoo, tugging and pulling onto Chanyeol’s hair and it seems like Kyungsoo’s determined to pull Chanyeol’s scalp out.

“Kyungsoo!” Sehun calls out and immediately went to pull Kyungsoo away. Kyungsoo curses while still pulling onto Chanyeol’s hair. Another man, as tall as Sehun made his way through the crowd and as well was shocked by the scene he witnessed. He immediately went to help Chanyeol, while urging people around to stop taking photographs and video clips.

“God, what happened here?!”

The man is Chanyeol’s manager, Mr. Kim Joon Hyun. Mr. Kim started helping Chanyeol and Sehun too, tries to pull Kyungsoo away and stop him. Kyungsoo stares at Chanyeol who is resisting, he curses and tugged on Chanyeol’s hair even harder.

“Hey, young man!‌ Tell your friend to let go!” Mr.Kim says to Sehun.

Sehun who is panicking replied, “I am trying to! But he won’t let go!”

“Kyungsoo! Let go!‌ You’re about to tear his scalp out! Let go!”

”YA! PARK CHANYEOL!!!!“ Kyungsoo shouts while he begins to pull and push on Chanyeol’s hair. Chanyeol tries his best to release himself from Kyungsoo’s clutches. Seeing the impossible, Sehun mutters out a sorry and used the entire of his strength and made Kyungsoo let go of Chanyeol by kicking Kyungsoo from behind his knees.

Kyungsoo groans and falls to the ground, kneeling. Mr.Kim immediately seized the opportunity and pulled Chanyeol out of the crowd. Sehun helps Kyungsoo to get up which Kyungsoo just shoves Sehun away and tried to chase after Chanyeol.

Mr.Kim immediately got Chanyeol into the car and managed to drive off when Kyungsoo came out of the bar. Kyungsoo looked around and cursed into the air. Sehun heaved when he ran out of the bar, looking at Kyungsoo who is cursing non-stop.

“Kyungsoo.”

“I am so going to end him if he ever appears in front of me ever again!”

 

Meanwhile, in the car. Chanyeol was rubbing on his scalp while Mr.Kim just let out a sigh of relief.

“Honestly. I left you alone for a while and you managed to get into such trouble. What’s with that guy back in the bar? He’s about to rip your head off!”

Chanyeol shrugs, he doesn’t know Kyungsoo and he doesn’t think that they have ever met before. But, there was something which Kyungsoo said that echoes in Chanyeol’s mind.

“Why did you decide to host the selection of your ing bride for We Got Married at the same timing and day with Jong In!? Do you know how screwed I am?! My brother! He signed me up with you!”

“He said that his brother signed him up with me for We Got Married…” Chanyeol says.

“What?!” Mr.Kim gasps, imagining how thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter