Are you okay?

WE GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after what's unfortunate for Kyungsoo happened, he goes to school as per normal but, not really that normal. Why? Kyungsoo looks completely like a un-dead, aka, zombie. Dark circles, messed up hair, fatigue looking expression. Look even worse than all of those high-schoolers who studied the whole night for their end-of-year exam.

 

Sitting himself down to Sehun who pops his head up from his laptop to look at his friend, he grunts and curses Kyung Jae's name under his breath, clenching his knuckles. Sehun knows what happened as Kyungsoo calls him after he bashed Kyung Jae up. How does Sehun know what happened to Kyung Jae? He hears Mrs. Do crying for Kyung Jae who's probably fainted after those harsh "rewards" from Kyungsoo.

 

"... what did you do to your little brother that your mom has got to make herself sound like he's dead?"

 

Kyungsoo grunts, "I pushed him down and started kicking him, punched him on his guts and slapped the hell out of him."

 

Sehun widens his eyes in shock. Kyungsoo's really scary when he's angry and hence, that's why people nicknamed him as the good-looking devil. There was once, Kyungsoo bashed up a group of high school students for bullying a little kid in the neighborhood. And they, do not end well.

 

"What the hell? He's your brother." Sehun expresses his shock.

 

Kyungsoo looks at Sehun and smirk, "Just kidding. I only knocked him out with a frying pan and tied him on a chair. Mom's crying out for him because she thought he's dead."

 

"...."

 

Why does that not sound any better? Sehun asks himself internally. But for sure, even after bashing up Kyung Jae makes Kyungsoo still unable to go to sleep. He's that fed up and upset over the fact that Kyung Jae signed him up for the wrong artist. And what's even worse, not just any artist. But, Park Chanyeol, the one he loathes the most.

 

Why does Kyungsoo hate Chanyeol so much? Nobody knows. Even Sehun who's been a friend to Kyungsoo since they were in high school doesn't know as well. All Sehun knows is that Kyungsoo didn't like Chanyeol because of all the rumors of Chanyeol being rude and snobbish. But, however, Sehun doesn't think that's the real reason why Kyungsoo hates Chanyeol. There must be something more to it, something Kyungsoo never revealed to anyone. Not even Sehun.

 

 

Soon after, their lesson starts.

 

 

During the lunch break, the cafeteria was filled with students of different faculties. Kyungsoo's sitting with Sehun and a few of their friends. Luhan, the pretty boy who is so gorgeous that whenever their faculty have got events, they'll make him cross-dress as a girl. Minseok, the one that doesn't look his age, the first day of class, everyone thought that he actually skipped high school... Kim Jong Dae, also known as Chen by Kyungsoo's clique, the singing machine, he loves to sing and won't shut up whenever they went to the karaoke.

 

The group of friends sitting together while being busy eating and sliding on the screen of their phones, checking out the latest buzz on the News Site, Naver.

 

 

"Heol, Daebak. Do you guys know?" Luhan looks up from his phone, looking at all of his friends.

 

"Know what?" Minseok stops scrolling on his phone and looks up as well.

 

Chen, Sehun, and Kyungsoo stops and look at Luhan, waiting for the pretty boy to spill the tea.

 

"So, you guys know that Park Chanyeol and Kim Jong In are selecting fans to film We Got Married with, right?" That moment Luhan spilled the tea, Sehun can feel it, that aura Kyungsoo is spreading. It's not good, it definitely is not. Kyungsoo's face blackens as Luhan continues with his tea-spilling session.

 

"Well, the thing is, didn't they say they are going to audition after candidates submit their registration online? And that only 19 for each artist are only to be selected?"

 

Sehun started breaking out in cold sweat, he eyed Kyungsoo with the corner of his eyes as he sees Kyungsoo's eyes fuming in flame. Mayday, Mayday!!

 

"... Stop talking about stuff we already know, just tell us what's the tea?" Minseok urged, rolling his eyes at the pretty boy.

 

"Fine, they have done sending out emails to the 38 candidates who are in for an audition."

 

"............" Minseok went speechless.

 

"What weak tea..." Chen sarcastically remarks, he then turned to see Kyungsoo only to be shocked by how gloomy the latter looks. "... Kyungsoo? What's wrong with you? You haven't been yourself since morning..." Chen asks, everyone's attention then diverted towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo remains speechless and that makes Sehun sweat more.

 

"Oh!" Luhan suddenly recalls, continue smiling innocently. "Kyungsoo, didn't you sign up for the program as well? Hurry up and check your email for the details! Tell us when and where, so we can go support you before your interview! Oh wow, I am imagining already... Kyungsoo filming We Got Married to Kim Jong In. Wow!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter