Prologue

WE GOT MARRIED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A breaking news has stormed across all over the internet. Pop star slash Actor Park Chanyeol and Kim Jong In are being casted in the well-known reality show, We Got Married. But, unlike the program’s previous way of doing the show (which they select one female and one male idol to get them experience ‘virtual’ marriages. Through this program, viewers can see how these artists interact with each other and pretend to be husband and wife on television), they’ll be opening registration for both female and male fans of both of the artists to allow them winning a chance to film the reality-show with their idol.

 

Do Kyungsoo, a huge fan of Kim Jong In but a huge hater of Park Chanyeol screamed when he saw the article, crazily prepared as he takes down of when the registration will be opening to ensure he shall be the first to sign himself up to film We Got Married with his idol. Despite being so happy and all, he grunts at Chanyeol’s existence.

 

“Why is he in the program as well? And that he gets to film before Jong In?” Kyungsoo comments under his breath as he rolled his eyes, right after seeing the picture of Chanyeol in the article. 

 

Getting excited for the registration which will be opening in a two days’ time, he immediately texted his bestfriend, Oh Sehun to inform him and also to share his excitement.

 

 

 

The day for the registration finally came. Kyungsoo has been camping in front of his laptop all day long, at the official website of We Got Married, getting ready to refresh the page when the clock hits the time. Getting sweaty palms is Kyungsoo when he’s nervous. He did some finger stretching exercises and stared at the clock, only ten more minutes, he whispered it mentally.

 

Five minutes passed, only five more minutes before the registration starts. Kyungsoo couldn’t wait, already smiling. Just two more minutes before the registration gate is opening... “I can do it, I can do this! I can get into the top-twenty! I can do it!”

 

The registration is only open for the first twenty who gets to apply in time. But, even if they are done with the registration, they still have to go through an interview with the artist and the PDs before they can get accepted.

 

One minute more before the gates’ open, Kyungsoo’s hand reaching for his mouse, moving the cursor to the refresh icon.

 

12;00 PM. The clock says and Kyungsoo excitedly clicks on the refresh icon, he waiting for a while before the page gets refreshed. He smiles widely and cheered, moving his hand to pull the cursor towards the Registration banner that appeared.

 

The page loads for awhile before it brings Kyungsoo to the registration form page. Kyungsoo cheers, while he types in his particulars.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter