The Unsettled Feeling

Turn Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol needed to mentally slap his face a few times by the sight of Do Kyungsoo in front of his eyes. The same face that kept haunting his dream all the years he had been through without him. The same eyes that always gleamed happily every time they met and played together. The same lips that Chanyeol secretly adored of.

The real Do Kyungsoo was standing in front of him, fresh and clean. Most importantly, he was alive.

Everything about Do Kyungsoo always affected Park Chanyeol since the day his friend came to his life.

“Where have you been, Yeol? I miss you so much.” Kyungsoo said as he hugged the dumbfounded Chanyeol. The warmth seeped through Chanyeol’s body, finally waking him up from the dreamland.

“You--- I should be the one asking you for this. Where have you been after all these years, Soo?” said Chanyeol weakly, “why did you leave me?”

“It will be a long story to tell you but I am glad I still find you here” Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol, eyes to eyes. When Chanyeol were getting close at Kyungsoo, he sensed another alpha behind Kyungsoo. He growled as an alpha did.

“Who’s it, Soo?” a deep voice came behind Kyungsoo. A tall Alpha with black hair and a stoic face. He glanced at Chanyeol before hugging Kyungsoo from behind. Chanyeol couldn’t hide his jealousy and the other Alpha knew it well.

“This is my childhood friend, Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Yeol, this is Sehun. He is my friend from America.” said Kyungsoo. The said Sehun gave a curt nod and Chanyeol tried not to get angry because of the impolite Alpha here, especially in front of Kyungsoo.

“Why don’t you come in, Yeol? Have some tea or something?”

“Not today, Soo. I have a plan before. Thanks for the offer though.”

“I see. That’s okay. It is me for being inconsiderate after all.” Kyungsoo smiled weakly, “I guess I will see you around later then”

“We will, Soo. I promise.” Chanyeol said, “See you later, Soo”

“See you then.” Kyungsoo waved at Chanyeol before the giant left his house. After closing the door, Kyungsoo sighed and Sehun patted his head.

“It is him, isn’t it? The one that you always talk about him?” Sehun asked curiously.

“Yes, he is. It has been a long time since I met him.” Kyungsoo rubbed his head, “God really wants me to meet him on the first day of coming back to Korea. It is a joke, isn’t it?”

“It is fate then.” Sehun kissed his friend’s temple, trying to soothe his omega friend, “Don’t worry Soo, I am here for you”

“Thanks, Hunnie. I know you will.” Kyungsoo buried his head in Sehun’s chest, the pinewood scent of Sehun calmed his sense. The growled sound came from Sehun’s stomach woke him up from the daze. Kyungsoo chuckled at the realization.

“How about Kimchi jigae for lunch, Hunnie?” Kyungsoo grinned at Sehun. A delightful squeal came from Sehun’s lips, so unlikely the dominant Alpha he knew.

“You really know how to tempt me, don’t you?” Sehun flicked Kyungsoo’s forehead, the other pouted wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter