That Alpha and Us

Turn Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s mind was clouded by the flowery scent, tempting his Alpha and waking him from his deep sleep. The lavender scent was getting strong as Kyungsoo sat beside him, peeking through the book Chanyeol read. Before he could read it inside, Chanyeol slammed the book, making a loud sound that alerted the librarian. The librarian glared at the alpha whom sheepishly smiled and Kyungsoo chuckled.

“You are still loud as ever, Yeol,” Kyungsoo said, “Seems you are busy with your study?”

“No—not at all. What are you doing here, by the way? Don’t tell me you apply for this college?” Chanyeol said excitedly, Kyungsoo just smiled before shaking his head. Chanyeol’s face turned sour as he knew exactly what made Kyungsoo go to his college.

No other than Oh Sehun, the Alpha boy.

“Oh, why don’t you meet your Alpha boy then?” Chanyeol blurted, making Kyungsoo frowned, “you are going to meet him, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am going to meet Sehun but he is not my Alpha, Chanyeol,” Kyungsoo answered calmly, but Chanyeol knew displeasure clearly showed from his tone. Even after separated for 10 years, Chanyeol still remembered all about Kyungsoo clearly. But being a dickhead for 10 years, he forgot to keep his mouth shut.

“Oh yeah? But you are clearly close to that Alpha and I don’t see why you aren’t his mate. Or his knot isn’t big—“Kyungsoo punched Chanyeol on his face before the latter finished his words. Gasps could be heard around the library as the Alpha fell down, blood came out from his lips.

“Don’t say anything as if you know me and Sehun well, Park. Thank you for your accompaniment. I had such a wonderful time with you. Goodbye.” Kyungsoo said before leaving the Alpha dumbfounded. The crowd was circling around the Alpha as Baekhyun was back. The beta pushed people around and kneeled down before Chanyeol, checking his best friend. Seeing blood on Chanyeol’s lips, Baekhyun dragged him into the restroom and shoved him inside the cubicle.

“What the hell just happened? Who did this to you?” Baekhyun shrieked before sniffing around Chanyeol. His eyes turned big as Baekhyun recognized the familiar scent, “What the hell Kyungsoo was doing here? You ed it up, didn’t you?”

Chanyeol put his hands on his face, “, Baekhyun. I ed it up, my blabbermouth.”

“. You are in deep , Park,” Baekhyun facepalmed, “You have to discipline your ing mouth for real.”

Chanyeol shook his head, “This time, Kyungsoo won’t forgive me. He won’t.”

“Now, you tell me what just happened so I can think the damage control,” Baekhyun said seriously. Chanyeol then told him everything, from the start to the point he ed all up. Baekhyun can’t help but slap his face hard as he can although the Alpha glared him murderously afterwards.

“You stupid Alpha always brag who has a better knot and never stop. You are seriously stupid, never thought you could be this stupid.” Baekhyun said flatly, the Alpha whined lowly. His beta friend was right after all and how much Chanyeol wish he could turn back the time.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter