Lavender Scent

Turn Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo glared at the young Alpha whom sitting on the couch, acted like nothing happened earlier. The said person was rude to Chanyeol and the only reason was because of Chanyeol’s wolf gender, Kyungsoo thought.

He was an Alpha, a pure breed like Sehun.

“We need to talk.” Kyungsoo said, sitting beside Sehun whom flipping the channels casually.

“Then talk.” Sehun said flatly. Kyungsoo sighed, this would be a long talk.

“Chanyeol is a pure breed of Alpha, isn’t he?” Sehun froze, his hand stopped from abusing the TV, “You knew it, right?”

Sehun groaned and closed his eyes before turning his body to Kyungsoo, having his attention for the omega, “Yes, he is. A pure breed of Alpha like me.”

Kyungsoo sighed, suddenly remembered the behaviour of his dad ten years ago to Chanyeol.  Now, he understood why his family had moved to America and never let Kyungsoo met Chanyeol.

Because Chanyeol was the pure breed Alpha. A threat for an unmated omega like him.

“He smelled you, Soo. That’s why I kicked him out from the house,” Sehun sighed, “The lavender scent of you. Not the artificial scent you use to cover your omega’s scent.”

Kyungsoo froze, blinked his eyes multiple times. Sehun nodded before hugging his omega friend and the wolf inside him whined with the lack of response from the omega.

“How did – he know? We – it can’t be, right?” Kyungsoo muttered, “He shouldn’t have recognized that scent in short period. He – Sehun, what should I do?”

“I don’t know, Soo. I am confused. He – the fact that he smelled your scent so easily meant that he –“

“Don’t say it. I don’t wanna hear it,” Kyungsoo shook his head, trying to block Sehun’s words, “Please, Sehun”

Sehun sighed, Kyungsoo was being stubborn though both of them knew the nasty truth Kyungsoo refused to hear. Sehun realized that soon or later Kyungsoo’s omega wouldn’t need him anymore despite of Sehun’s pure Alpha breed. His Alpha couldn’t have Kyungsoo’s omega since the omega already chose his mate from the beginning.

Yes, the time Chanyeol smelled lavender scent from Kyungsoo’s body that was the time of Kyungsoo’s omega also welcomed his mate.

Sehun was doomed. So is Kyungsoo.

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol went home, Baekhyun in tow. The Alpha was fuming, making Baekhyun gagged with the scent he emitted. Opening the windows in Chanyeol’s apartment was the best way to get fresh air. After opening the windows, Baekhyun sighed by the sight of Chanyeol punching the pillow.

Baekhyun snatched the pillow away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter