Coming Back

Turn Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo

They were friends since diaper ages, thanks to their moms who met at the clinic they both delivered their babies at. At the age of 4, as they were learning to walk, Chanyeol always pointed at Kyungsoo’s house, making it as his daily routine - his kind mother accompanying him, he went there every day even if it was only to take a nap with his favourite friend. At the end of the day, he would be wailing loudly when he had to go home, making his mom rub her temple to ease her headache. Kyungsoo then with his big round eyes and chubby cheeks kissed his friend’s cheek and laughed, a sign of him telling Chanyeol they are going to meet again tomorrow. The tears then subsided and he was ready to go home.

Time had passed and they were getting older, Chanyeol always trailed behind Kyungsoo, scared that if he was far from the latter, it would cause unbearable pain for him. The youngest of two considered Chanyeol as his umbrella when it was raining, a blanket during winter and shelter he wanted to be protected with. He didn’t complain of his friend’s possessiveness even when Chanyeol was being ridiculous. Like there’s this one time, Chanyeol punched his new friend when he was too close to Kyungsoo.

For Kyungsoo, he only needed Chanyeol, no one else. Period.

Their closeness was known throughout the neighbourhood: everyone found them as an adorable couple at the age of 16. They didn’t mind, it was not that they understood it that much. When people snickered and talked behind their backs, they didn’t really give a single damn about it. For them, only their presence that mattered.

One day, a red envelope was delivered to Do’s house. A red seal of public hospital stamped on it. With a grim expression, Kyungsoo’s opened the seal, and she knew, that this day would come sooner or later.

It was the day that their second identity is revealed - alpha, beta or even omega.

People called it ‘wolf identity’. It was an assigned identity that God bestowed upon everyone on this planet. Being an alpha was a great honour for anyone, it was a rare breed among the three categories. With great physic and mental, alpha was at the top of the hierarchy; the only one that could make pups with their knots. Beta was a common identity in the society; they worked in every sector and without any restraint, they could be anything in this society. But the saddest thing of being a beta was that they either cannot have pups or have the knots. Meanwhile, Omega was the mother of society. The ones that have wombs to carry the pups, yet they were considered as the filthiest existence when they were in heat. The alphas used them to fulfil their ual desire due to their desire to have knots in their hole and to breed. The scent of omega in the heat was a drug for alpha and all alpha would seek for the source until they have it for themselves. To conclude? Being omega , they lost their freedom, completely.

As Kyungsoo’s mother opened the letter, sadness clouded her features, her lip quivered; a quiet sob slipped through her lips. Kyungsoo’s father who sensed her uneasiness approached his mate. He then took a glance at the content of the letter and hugged his mate, his heart clenched. They couldn’t even understand why their cherished baby boy could end up being an omega - the one that was supposed to carry pups, and eventually took his freedom away.

That day, for the very first time in Chanyeol’s life, he got kicked out from Kyungsoo’s house without any reason. Being held by his father, Kyungsoo only could see him being kicked out in sombre; the lone tear traced down his cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened. He wept and yelled out Chanyeol’s name longingly through his heart-shaped lips.

The next day, Chanyeol found that his friend’s house was empty; just like him. He felt desolated, his mind became numb and the wind howled in his soul and wrapped him in a total void of darkness.

=xoxo=

 

Ten years after Kyungsoo left, Chanyeol has grown up as a popular prick guy; the bubbly and playful Park Chanyeol was gone by the wind. Skipping classes and playing around with his friends were the things he did most of the time in the college. He was also known as the playboy; you might see him jumping from one girl to another every week. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter