[Jungkook x OC x Yoongi]-Wolves

The Oracle: Ask Me About Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

W o l v e s
by bluelixir
 

PLOT

Wolves is an action/drama fic with a splash of mystery and a bucket of angst thrown in. The story centers around an OC, Hana, and BTS, who are split into opposing business factions. Hana is the heir to the Byun family business, and has been trained since birth to be a ruthless weapon. Min Yoongi, the head of her competitors-- just as cunning, doubly cruel-- will stop at nothing until Hana breaks. The story also features members of EXO who are heavily involved with both sides.

The plot begins with Hana chasing up an investigation at Yoongi's annual ball, and escalates into a delicate dance of power and espionage between both sides. 

 

THOUGHTS

Wolves is a strong plotline that branches in many directions and is wrapped in detail. You get to view the story from two viewpoints-- both Hana and Min Yoongi-- so you get a taste of what each side experiences. This allows for a slow unravel of the mystery that surrounds the plot, and the author keeps track of the little clues that reveal themselves in a Book of Knowledge at the end of each chapter, which is pretty helpful. 

The story has mostly scenes of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter